+++ Does anyone have any idea why USCIS has not updated their case tracking website

e17345

Registered Users (C)
+++ Does anyone have any idea why USCIS has not updated their case tracking website since November 18th for Local DOs? ++++

Makes me wonder..what is going on?

This website does not make much sense. In my DO the website is saying they are processing June 2004. I applied in April 2005 and I already got interview letter for Jan 24, 2006.

I agree! Chicago DO says Early 2004 (can't remember which month), but applicants from February 2005 (marriage based) already have their green cards!

Thank you for your feedback. I am not really worried. I know that the govenment, especially when it has to do with immigraiton is not quick to post the latest or most accurate information...I decided that worrying or trying to make sense out of this whole thing simply doesnt do anything.

I was just curious if any changes, updates, etc, were being made to the immigration law, etc. Someone I know who is on h1-b was telling me that laws around that were being updated. So I was just wondering if they are doing something 'new' around marriage-based applications...

Have a wonderful day!

Worrying is like a rocking chair... It gives you something to do, but takes you nowhere.

e17345, You worry way too much. Relax and take it easy... before USCIS becomes your obsession :D.

Last edited by a moderator: