Documents required for I-140 application ??

zion

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I would appreciate it if someone could let me know about the documents that are required for filing I-140 application.

Also, please advise about all the documents that one should be careful about when filing.

Looking forward to your reply/s.

Thanks and regards,

Zion

I-140 financial info

Hello Jim

I have to file I-140 under EB2.

My company is refusing to release any financial information, bacuase they think in the event of the I-140 failure based on the financial info, their future VISA sponsoring ability will be zeopardized.

What are the options do I have here ?.

thanks
rama.

If the company has more than 100 US employees, a statement from the CFO that they have the ability to pay you should suffice. Your company will need to speak to the attorney handling your case and maybe they will agree to release the financials. You can apply without the financials but INS will almost certainly issue an RFE for them and the case will be denied if they are not provided.

It's a tough situation. Good luck.

Birth certificate

Jim

I have a birth certificate from India and it is in English. Do I need to have an affidavit of birth then? If so, where can I get a sample?

Are there any other documentation that is needed (other than experience letter, financial info, salary info, degree certificates etc.)

Thanks
Raju

Re: Birth certificate

Originally posted by raju125
Jim

I have a birth certificate from India and it is in English. Do I need to have an affidavit of birth then? If so, where can I get a sample?

Are there any other documentation that is needed (other than experience letter, financial info, salary info, degree certificates etc.)

Thanks
Raju

If you have a birth certificate then you do not need a birth affidavit.

The second part of your question is not clear. In what context
are you seeking the documents info ?

Raju