Documents for Interview

waitingforgc04

Registered Users (C)
Guys:
I have been on different forums and am seeing that there are people who are sending Documents to the Consulates before there Interview Date. Specifically I read that for Mumbai Consulate.

Is that for a specific Visa category that you are required to do that..?

Please advice

Thanks

waitingforgc04 said:
Guys:
I have been on different forums and am seeing that there are people who are sending Documents to the Consulates before there Interview Date. Specifically I read that for Mumbai Consulate.

Is that for a specific Visa category that you are required to do that..?

Please advice

Thanks

It is for H1 and H4 only. I believe for Mumbai consulate it is required. I got my interview confirmed that ways. For other 3 it seems different than this.
Chennai, Kolkotta and Delhi comes under www.ttsvisas.com and Mumbai comes under www.visa-services.com for visa appointments.

Hope this helps.

iminus said:
It is for H1 and H4 only. I believe for Mumbai consulate it is required. I got my interview confirmed that ways. For other 3 it seems different than this.
Chennai, Kolkotta and Delhi comes under www.ttsvisas.com and Mumbai comes under www.visa-services.com for visa appointments.

Hope this helps.

I meant to say that my case was for h1 and h4 only. The website does mention it for L type and B types visa too.