documents for EAD renewal ..experts!

StressTestInUSA

Registered Users (C)
Hi all experts..

can u please list the documents for EAD renewal based on approved 140 and pending 485.

I know this could be an old question, surfed the web and forums and came back to my favorite portal and thread group..

Date:

USCIS Nebraska Service Center
Attn: E-Filed I-765
P.O. Box 87373
Lincoln, NE 68501-7373

Ref: BCIS Receipt number is LINxxxxxxxxxx. Reference file A no: Axxxxxxxx

Dear Immigration Officer,

I am writing this letter in regards to Supporting documentation. I have submitted Application for Employment Authorization electronically on xx/xx/xxxx. The BCIS Receipt number is LINxxxxxxxxxx and My A# is Axxxxxxxx. Currently my Application to "Adjust to Permanent Resident Status", CASE TYPE I485, is pending with the USCIS Nebraska Service Center. Receipt Number for this application is LIN-xx-xxx-xxxxx (Photocopy of receipt notice is attached as supporting documentation)

I wish to Renew my Employment Authorization Document on the basis of the above qualification. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Please find attached the following documents for my New I-765 E-Filing

- Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice
- Copy of Current EAD (Front & Back)
- Copy of I-485 petition (Adjustment of Status Application)
- Online Status of my I485 receipt
- Copy of I-140 Approval Petition
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of Passport (which has Bio-graphic data)
- Copy of Drivers License

If you have any questions, please contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or email xxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxi

Mailing address:
xxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx

Hi late_frustrated..

thanks for the list..

I had already filed for my EAD extn on June 20th at Texas Service Center and heard that 140 approval notice need to be sent along which I dint do..so was worried if my EAD would not be extended, with an RFE..mail it back..cant work etc etc problems..

My EAD got extended today with the following list of documents I gave...but safer side better give all our history case so we can avoid an RFE just to be safe in case we are in situation working on EAD and need an approval to continue to use..I sent :

1. copy of 485 notice
2. copy of EAD approval form (on which the current EAD came tucked in on 4 corners)
3.copy of EAD front and back
4.copy of I94 front and back
5.copy of passport..
6. the i765 application for EAD renewal.

thats about it...