do you need extra pages?

new_LPR

Registered Users (C)
They will soon start charging $82 for this free service.
If you believe in the lifetime of your passport you require more pages, you should apply for extra pages now!
there are so few pages in the passport+ several pages have information - so there are less than 20 actual usable pages.

In the next yr I plan to travel to several places that require visa, so I thought of getting more pages.

I sent my passport for more pages and they happily obliged it - it was incredibly quick - less than 2 weeks total with priority mail. Big kudos to the staff.

I highly recommend others getting this free service!

hike has been announced for about a month now. They are right now soliciting input from public - but as you know who rescinds their plans if people voice their opposition.. it could be as early as April when they raise their prices...

You have nothing to lose by asking for more pages... its free right now and it might save your trip someday when others might get into trouble if their passport is full and they have no way to get visa or get arrival/dep stamp.

I have a plan to apply new Passport on 9th April 2010
Is there anyway to specify the need of additional visa pages while applying new passport application form (DS-11).

Will they put more visa pages even if my passport has only one page filled up so far? I thought they need justification to do that.

yes, they will give you more pages . I had only 4 pages filled and they happily gave me the extras. didnt have to send any explanations...just the form.
(Well you could be a business traveller for example and you may need several visas/stamps....)

The reason I wanted pages is sometime in near future I am planning silk route trip through central Asian countries , so I need to get several visas!

so Konig, teach me some Russian!! ;)