Do we have moderator for this forum now?

porkman

Registered Users (C)
I really got fed up with those nasty and personal attacking posts. I do not want to point out the names of those who post those messages. If you are aslyees, what do you actually get by attacking your fellow asylees. If you are not an asylee and just want to make fun by personal attacks, please leave us alone!
Anyway, we do need a moderator (previously is Gilbert, but he left for several months) as soon as possible to delete those un-meaningful posts, which really a waste of time and pitiful to read time. Who want to be the moderator, please stands up.
Wantmygcnow, can you take this responsibility?

wantmygcnow said:
I sure can.
According to the top sticky thread, I think you have to contact them to be a moderator.
--------------------
Rajiv S. Khanna; Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC - Your Host
703-908-4800 Extension 110

porkman said:
I really got fed up with those nasty and personal attacking posts. I do not want to point out the names of those who post those messages. If you are aslyees, what do you actually get by attacking your fellow asylees. If you are not an asylee and just want to make fun by personal attacks, please leave us alone!
Anyway, we do need a moderator (previously is Gilbert, but he left for several months) as soon as possible to delete those un-meaningful posts, which really a waste of time and pitiful to read time. Who want to be the moderator, please stands up.
Wantmygcnow, can you take this responsibility?

Did any new nasty posts got posted recently? Did I miss them? Once upon a time there was a problem but I thought that they got tamed a bit.