Different people - Different experiences...

WouldBeCitizen

Registered Users (C)
So here is my next paranoia. Given a situation that a newbie is applying for Ntz, how do we, on this board, respond.. read and laugh off.. Hey moderator, do not you dare delete this :) OK ? TIA

No offense to anyone please. This is just in lighter vein!

Newbie asks the question - Is there a new format for N400 and if so do we haev to enclose traffic tickets and what is name check experience?

Answers here...

1. First to respond is our good friend Mr. JoeF Notice that he is positive minded and tries to give positive answers mostly. And usually has a link to some other web site. It is astonishing how quickly he can remember a link - or thanks to his lightning speed search engine :)

Yes there is a new format, and you can look at this web site.
www.abcd.gov/yesforyou.html. For name check you have to wait and see what happens. Some people get it fast and some take time. Good luck.
--
I am not an immigration attorney and I don't play one on TV.

2. Philly dude.
Welcome to the natz world. Yes you can apply but if you are from Philly, do not get any hopes up. We are waiting for more than 6 months. Name check is best answered by Rahul, now a moderator, though he does not know answer for some natz questions. Usually ends with several smileys :D :D :D

3. Another newbie
Hi this is what I want to ask you. How many tickets do you have and what type of them? DUI? How to get tickets and their data? :D

4. RatRat
Usually you can get all the details on uscis govt web site. In NY it takes about 8 months to one year. I did not have any traffic tickets. So I do not know. Namecheck is easy and things will be fine. Do not worry.
---
MY timeline here...

(20 lines in signature!) :) :mad:

5. hm11
Yes you can view most of the stuff on USCIS web.

6. Shaky
I have been waiting since 2 years now. Name check is the most difficult part. But anyway, do not worry much. Rahul what happend to your name check. Do you have a PM buddy?

7. Rahul Kumar
Yes new format is fine. There is not a thing to worry. For name check keep my other post handy. When you run into problems, yuo can either call FBI or fax a letter. Do not fax every week. FOr starters every month is fine. Then write a nice letter to FBI director and he will do a great job. Also try to contact your congressman. Get everyone involved.
---
I am citizen as of 9/9/04 10 am!

I can go on and on. Guess what? I cannot post what WouldbeCitizen would say. That is for you folks to take care and pull my leg. :D :D :D :D

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

WouldBeCitizen said:
So here is my next paranoia. Given a situation that a newbie is applying for Ntz, how do we, on this board, respond.. read and laugh off.. Hey moderator, do not you dare delete this :) OK ? TIA

No offense to anyone please. This is just in lighter vein!

Newbie asks the question - Is there a new format for N400 and if so do we haev to enclose traffic tickets and what is name check experience?

Answers here...

1. First to respond is our good friend Mr. JoeF Notice that he is positive minded and tries to give positive answers mostly. And usually has a link to some other web site. It is astonishing how quickly he can remember a link - or thanks to his lightning speed search engine :)

Yes there is a new format, and you can look at this web site.
www.abcd.gov/yesforyou.html. For name check you have to wait and see what happens. Some people get it fast and some take time. Good luck.
--
I am not an immigration attorney and I don't play one on TV.

2. Philly dude.
Welcome to the natz world. Yes you can apply but if you are from Philly, do not get any hopes up. We are waiting for more than 6 months. Name check is best answered by Rahul, now a moderator, though he does not know answer for some natz questions. Usually ends with several smileys :D :D :D

3. Another newbie
Hi this is what I want to ask you. How many tickets do you have and what type of them? DUI? How to get tickets and their data? :D

4. RatRat
Usually you can get all the details on uscis govt web site. In NY it takes about 8 months to one year. I did not have any traffic tickets. So I do not know. Namecheck is easy and things will be fine. Do not worry.
---
MY timeline here...

(20 lines in signature!) :) :mad:

5. hm11
Yes you can view most of the stuff on USCIS web.

6. Shaky
I have been waiting since 2 years now. Name check is the most difficult part. But anyway, do not worry much. Rahul what happend to your name check. Do you have a PM buddy?

7. Rahul Kumar
Yes new format is fine. There is not a thing to worry. For name check keep my other post handy. When you run into problems, yuo can either call FBI or fax a letter. Do not fax every week. FOr starters every month is fine. Then write a nice letter to FBI director and he will do a great job. Also try to contact your congressman. Get everyone involved.
---
I am citizen as of 9/9/04 10 am!

I can go on and on. Guess what? I cannot post what WouldbeCitizen would say. That is for you folks to take care and pull my leg. :D :D :D :D

Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

You missed one,

8. WouldBeCitizen

If I move to desh how will I get my Social Security benefit? What will be the exchange rate Dollar Vs Rupee when I retire?

8: WouldbeCitizen:
His name check experience:
This whole namecheck thing looks like a joke to me. May be I don't understand this but definitely USCIS should inform people of what is happening. They just cannot keep you waiting forever.
I suspect the INS ass was heavily s(h)itting on my application till now because I asked in ther interview when the oath gonna be.
Name check theory:
So my name is Md. bin Tuglak. Yeah so what? Md is a problem. So check the name. There will be a million Mds in the world. fine now check 'bin' and see if there is a connection between me and the other infamous terrorist. Now all the mist clears up if you know that these checks can be less than a day's work. Or say at least 1 week per person. No?
Opinions :):
Another one of my opinions is that the offiers are shyt dogs who just sit on these files and make no effort to move their butts off and let the files fly. Reasons? These guys are just that - shyt dogs. "I am the authority and I have nothing to explain to you, the filer." types. No explanation will ever be made to you. Wait forever or suck your thumb, whatever suits.
His worries: :)
What worries me is that, everything came so close and now things are taking time. When they could do all the processing so quickly why cannot they just finish it off?
When i rent a car while on vacation what should rental car tire's air pressure should be :confused:

Signature: :)
Signs different on DL and signs different on US passport :)
LOL

Shaky and dude
LOL. That was good. But dude, I did not forget the wouldbecitizen quote. I intentionally left it for you all to fill it up; Otherwise it would look bad. I am yet to hear something I can preserve and laugh heartily. Keep them coming!

Dont forget our infamous troll!!!!

WouldBeCitizen the blabbering Joker said:
Shaky and dude
LOL. That was good. But dude, I did not forget the wouldbecitizen quote. I intentionally left it for you all to fill it up; Otherwise it would look bad. I am yet to hear something I can preserve and laugh heartily. Keep them coming!

Any one who reads this board for a few weeks knows that WouldBeCitizen has many other user names and this is evident from the fact that he has accurately described how everyone posts and he this uses to confuse people and make his point. This thread is another example of the same tactics. Shows how pathetic he is to think he could get away with putting misinformation in this board. Thanks to me, I will point out the misinformation and help other members. I conclude that WouldBeCitizen,JoeF,phillydude,hm11,shaky,ratart and rahul are the same person....
Let us coexist and live happily :)
----------------------------
Spirit of USA Personal Responsibility, Opportunity, Equality.

Rahul Kumar said:
Any one who reads this board for a few weeks knows that WouldBeCitizen has many other user names and this is evident from the fact that he has accurately described how everyone posts and he this uses to confuse people and make his point. This thread is another example of the same tactics. Shows how pathetic he is to think he could get away with putting misinformation in this board. Thanks to me, I will point out the misinformation and help other members. I conclude that WouldBeCitizen,JoeF,phillydude,hm11,shaky,ratart and rahul are the same person....
Let us coexist and live happily :)
----------------------------
Spirit of USA Personal Responsibility, Opportunity, Equality.

Don't forget to be a responsible citizen.. :D

How come there's nothing in here about the Immigration God?!?!

That's the most important part! :D :p

WBC, this is probably the funniest thread I have ever read - I really needed a laugh after a horrible day at work - thanks!!!

:cool:

Ratrat