Did you contribute to improve your chances?

purplehazea

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to contribute in everyway I can to the campaign to support all the employment based amendments required in current immigration bills.

For all those who whole heartedly supported last year's budget reconcilation, the battle is not yet over. We have a fight ahead of us!

I made a monetary contribution to Immigration Voice. I also am trying to get some media contacts to IV. Everyone has to contribute now. Please do not wait and postpone contribution. Washingtonpost, CNN, US News are all writing about our issues all of a sudden. Further, the Brown Amendment is finally an amendment that is very specifically and clearly supporting the problems faced by employment based visa applicants. Steps to hire a lobbying firm to speak our voice is an absolute winner. These are all the right steps that people have recognized after last year's unfavorable immigration reform attempts.

Please please visit www.immigrationvoice.com and contribute every way you can!

God bless you all!

How you can help?

- Send faxes/webfaxes to Senators/congress members
- Call your senators to indicate your support
- Write to newspapers. If you cannot write forward any useful information to the people at immigrationvoice.com and they can do the needful
- Involve your friends to contrinbute to support amendments.

Yes, you can make a difference if you do the above tasks. It takes nothing to be a cynic or skeptic or finger-pointer, problem is you will not help yourself or others. Also, please don't expect our efforts to succeed by expecting us to do all the work while you sit back and post your agreement/disagreement with everything. Get up and actually contribute and work for your success!