did they stop working on I-140s?

lrtest003

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
Did anybody noticed? ,there were no I -140 approvals since two weeks. I think they are working on I-485s ,we can see lot of 2002 I-485 approvals this week. The deserve that. Anyway they are working, we feel happy for that. I think we have to wait until our I-485 date comes to adjudication. Comments on this please. Take a look on TSC I-485 forum lot of activity there.

I-140 RD: Aprill 2nd, 2003
AD: ????????????????????
I-485 RD: Aprill 2nd, 2003
2nd FP done : Aug 28, 2004
AD:????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw ur case seems near approval as all learned that concurrent cases are given higher perioirity who have done FP... and ready to adjust.

Seems everyone is un-happy with TSC, as misable ppl 2002 waiting painful their they started 2003 approval now they stop and more FP and 2002 approval since last two weeks...... no 2003 neither 2002 ppl are happy...
Let me tell u example starting from you..... you are lucky ... heehe why becz u got FP done twice I filled before it... still waiting ..... no complain because I see many 2002 since March-2002 cases ppl are waiting painfully FP... and last two week they got some hope.... I consider myself better than those...buat waiting FP/.....

Good Luck and don't worry we all on same ship

PrinceofJungle said:
Btw ur case seems near approval as all learned that concurrent cases are given higher perioirity who have done FP... and ready to adjust.

Seems everyone is un-happy with TSC, as misable ppl 2002 waiting painful their they started 2003 approval now they stop and more FP and 2002 approval since last two weeks...... no 2003 neither 2002 ppl are happy...
Let me tell u example starting from you..... you are lucky ... heehe why becz u got FP done twice I filled before it... still waiting ..... no complain because I see many 2002 since March-2002 cases ppl are waiting painfully FP... and last two week they got some hope.... I consider myself better than those...buat waiting FP/.....

Good Luck and don't worry we all on same ship

Did you learn English spelling and punctuation in Jungle too? :D