did not receive approval notice

ranvir_usa

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

For approval of me and my wife, we got welcome notice and cards for both of us. In between my online status was showing 'Approval notice sent'. Does approval notice different than welcome notice or card because I did not get any approval notice(other than welcome notice and card)? For my wife, status was never showing 'Approval notice sent'.

Your approval notice must have been sent to the attorney.

Same thing happened with me, today I received information from my attorney saying that they received the approval notice, and they will send it to me by postal mail.

Hope this helps.

guys,

do you receive a separate "APPROVAL NOTICE" ??
i got the card {attached to a letter (which i consider the approval)
with all information about the cards and so}

me and the attorney office did receive "Welcome Notice".
am i missing here some thing as "approval notice" to my I-485 application or so ??

-- skds

Read carefully.

Guys, don't get confused. Your card is attached to the approval notice. If you read the information on right side of the letter (where the card is attached in the notice), you can see the wordings like "Approval Notice". The card is attached to the approval notice. Please read the information completely to understand.

com'n guys..give me a break.

Read carefully.

Guys, don't get confused. Your card is attached to the approval notice. If you read the information on right side of the letter (where the card is attached in the notice), you can see the wordings like "Approval Notice". The card is attached to the approval notice. Please read the information completely to understand.

com'n guys..give me a break. :D