Did anyone with TVU status apply for h1b on or after jan 19th, 2011?

@ron
i tried doing that but i am not able to do that.....i tried reseting the password and login again....but i am not able to do that....

Madhavi...Don't worry about the query...Rajiv sir is releasing memorandom on monday i think you can take some points from that memo.If you can afford to pay some money you can get help from any attorney who will answer the query and also attach all documents that you have...Even any e-mails regarding assignment submission and grades will work..

@Madhavi123:
I am not sure why it isnt working for you.. cos I can login without any hassle...
Had you changed the pwd or something??

Rajiv sir is writing memorandom on what exactly happened with TVU..How government is responsible for that and general issues and solutions for those issues...So while responding to your query your lawyer have to write up something related to your query so if your lawyer doesn't know much about TVU you can refer to rajiv sir's memorandom and know the facts with TVU...

Applied for H1B regular in VSC.....receipt date 1 week of December 2010.....Later on 19th jan 2011 TVU got shut down.....its almost 2.5 month haven't heard anything from them.
Also I would like to know...since I have applied 40 days prior to the tvu incident do I need to go through the same reinstatement process.
Mr Rajiv and fellow member please give some suggestions for the above situation.

@chinlee,
Many attorneys are saying that it would be better to wait for the H1b decision. Reinstatement is not a better option when compared to H1. So just wait for the H1b approval.

I was on his conference call today and this memorandum is useful as a reply to any case,in case of RFE's. (H1B,H4,Reinstatement etc...) Have this forwarded to your lawyers which might help them answering RFE's...

I heard USCIS is asking some people to appear personally for the COS applications. Is that true? any info?

hello

@chinlee,
Many attorneys are saying that it would be better to wait for the H1b decision. Reinstatement is not a better option when compared to H1. So just wait for the H1b approval.

Thanks for ur suggestion. Hope they come to a conclusion ASAP