Did anyone with TVU status apply for h1b on or after jan 19th, 2011?

@trivalle,
no RFEs, nothing. and one more thing to mention is I am not working thru consulting firms

@trivalle,
no RFEs, nothing. and one more thing to mention is I am not working thru consulting firms

Dear Friend,
Can u explain me ur full situation- when u started trivalley, which course and what was ur previous status- i.e. transfered to TVU from other uni or h4 or h1...i guess tat would help a lot to derive a conclusion ...thanks

joined TVU in may2010. My employer filed my h1b in may2010. In aug'10 i went to india, so my COS is denied but my h1b is approved in sept'10. After the school shut down, I filed for my COS on 14th feb and got approval on 24th

Received receipt on 01/18/2011

Hi Guys,

I received receipt for H1b on 01/18/2011 but since after that i do not have anything. My Lawyer advised to get into F1 again and put it on reinstatement. I don`t know what to do. Please help.

Hi Guys,

I received receipt for H1b on 01/18/2011 but since after that i do not have anything. My Lawyer advised to get into F1 again and put it on reinstatement. I don`t know what to do. Please help.

Why don't you ask your attorney to contact USCIS for update?

hi katty i have an urgent question for you i am going to apply for my H1 b in the month of april 2012 quota,i already finished my masters and i joined in Tri-valley for my second masters i am going to apply my H1 b on my first masters, i came to know tht they defintly ask for our current status, behind tht will they ask for any other queries?

our status is out of status right now....wht we should have to do right now? pls help me out on this?

if we want to go for reinstatement we should enroll as a student right now i enrolled in a school and waiting for my I-20, parllel i am applying for my H1 b also...should i wait for my I-20 to come do the reinstatement and get the status done and go for H1b? i am confused pls help me in this regard.....

Got my H1B approved but I94 denied.I have a previous H1B visa which still valid till September,2011...has anyone been through same situation? Any inputs ?

@ekinus : Have you received you receipt notice.
I am in the same boat too.I got the I94 number in the email but as it says if applicable I am not sure if My COS is approved.
Any thoughts on this ? I haven't received receipt notice yet .

Thanks

@shruthi123 :Hi Shruthi,

Sorry for the late reply.
Sruthi if you are applying for H1b, they are asking everything about tr-valley like transcripts,grade report,fee receipt etc.
I am not sure but if you are applying for H1b in April since its been 2.5 months we have been out of status ,I am not sure If they approve COS.
If H1b is Approved and COS is denied we have to go for Stamping.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Hey guys any updates for H1B approval or COS for the TVU student....has anybody received COS approval with their H1B....Please reply

hello,
this is Madhavi.I got my h1b approval but my change of status is denied. I know i have to go out of the country to get my visa stamped.....but can one please tell me which place is better for stamping??

hi madhavi can you please explain when did u apply for H1-b,(filing date) wht queries did u got & also RFE? how did u reply for ur queries. when did u got ur approval? its urgent......

i applied for h1 b on jan 11th and changed it to premium processing on jan 28 th,
got RFE on Feb 11th and i kind of delayed the response so i sent on march 25th and got the approval on april 6th , but my change of status was denied.
shruthi123 :can you tell me why Chennai consulate is better??

chances of getting approval is high compared to hyd.few of my friends r telling.but its upto u.

chances of getting approval is high compared to hyd. few of my friends are telling. at the end of the day its upto u. dont depend on others.