Did anyone actually travel back to their COP with an asylum based GC?

dana_c

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone actually travel back to their COP with an asylum based GC?If so,what were the consequences?

thanks in advance

My mom did, twice, due to her parents' health. She was questioned about it, and asked to come back for a second interview with evidence of her parents' illness, and she was approved. Many others have not been questioned at all.

unless u want to risk , don't do it, wait till u become citizen and than USCIS has no business to do with u unless u are charged with a war crime !

actually uscis doesn't have exact answer to this situation, but I think if the reason to travel is humanitarian and you have proof of that, they don't really act other than questioning. family always comes first, but you've got good advise to travel there after getting US passport and protection. hope you won't have THAT reason to come back. stay healthy!

for little flee:
for te same reason everyone else wants to go - see their families,since the US Embassy wouldn't issue visas for asylee's parents and not that is any of your business,but I'm a derivative asylee