Derivative case approved today ( 08/01)

raj_tsc

All,

I would like to share my experience and provide encouragement for those who get answers , like name check pending and no visa's alloted.

I am the primary applicant. My case got approved on July 16th. My PD was current from June though. let me list the events after that

Info pass appointment - June 22nd - Name Check pending

Spoke to IO at TSC - June 30th - Case is just pending. Ready to be approved. I did not ask about name check when I called.

LUD on July 3&4

Spoke to IO on July 13th (friday)- IO said, this case need to be assigned to an office

Contacted Congressman on 13th

Approved on July 16th

Called IO , July 16th for wifes case - As per IO case is Pending, No visa, sorry this happens some times where derivatives case get seperated. Wait until October

Called IO July 18th - Case good to go, no visa . Wait till Oct

Contacted Congress man and Senator on July 19th

Reply from Senator , July 25th - As per USCIS, my wife's namecheck is pending

July 27th - Applied EAD/AP online

July 31 - Spoke to IO, she asked me if I gave my FP since she could not see those details. i told this is my wifes application and she gave her FP in May. She then asked me that my wife should call.

Aug 1. Sent all the paper docs for E filed EAD/AP

Just checked my email and see the approval.

So, i am not sure what triggered my wifes case. But just wanted to let everyone know that No visa's or Namecheck pending can sometimes be false information.

I wish everyone waiting to get their case approved. All the best

Thanks

Raj

Congrats!

Thanks for sharing the information. This really helps people who is waiting for their approvals.

Congrats to you both! Did you and your wife had LUDs before approval?

All,

I would like to share my experience and provide encouragement for those who get answers , like name check pending and no visa's alloted.

I am the primary applicant. My case got approved on July 16th. My PD was current from June though. let me list the events after that

Spoke to IO at TSC - June 30th - Case is just pending. Ready to be approved. I did not ask about name check when I called.

LUD on July 3&4

Spoke to IO on July 13th (friday)- IO said, this case need to be assigned to an office

Approved on July 16th

Called IO , July 16th for wifes case - As per IO case is Pending, No visa, sorry this happens some times where derivatives case get seperated. Wait until October

July 31 - Spoke to IO, she asked me if I gave my FP since she could not see those details. i told this is my wifes application and she gave her FP in May. She then asked me that my wife should call.

So, i am not sure what triggered my wifes case. But just wanted to let everyone know that No visa's or Namecheck pending can sometimes be false information.

Thanks

Raj

Pinnu , ssinha123

Can any of you send the template for letter to congressman as a private message here in the forum or to searchk@gmail.com.. it would be a great help ..thanks so much!

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

Regarding the letter, I went directly to the congressmens office and wrote it down.

They have a format where you fill all your details and on the section where it asks to explain about the problems I am facing, I just mentioned some of my personal problems I faced due to the delay.

In general you can mention
Pending for a long time
Problems in renewing DL which needs to be renewed every year based on EAD
Delays in investement, and home buying, family planning etc

All the best

ssinha123, after140

Sent again to your private messages. Also visit your senator/congressman website to get information on initiating inquiry for immigration matters. Sometimes they have a form to fill to start inquiry.

Pinnu , ssinha123

Can any of you send the template for letter to congressman as a private message here in the forum or to searchk@gmail.com.. it would be a great help ..thanks so much!

Thanks good information.

My wife and I got approved on 7/13/07 but waiting for my two sons.

I called IO at TSC on 7/23/07. Fortunately I got very good IO. She said my elder son is ready to go and for my younger son they do not have biometric (he was below 14 at the time of I 485 filing but just turned to 14 years). She typed email to the concerning officer and showed courtesy to read back that email to me.

After couple of day, I called again to TSC and unfortunately got very rude IO and gave careless answers like might be in name check, we will let you know, if we need anything.

I am also in contact with my Congressional office. I got the information from that office that some how my sons cases were separated and waiting for Visa number. Congressional office has asked clarification that why it was separated .I don't know; whether visa numbers are over.

Bottom line is; Customer services of USCIS and infopass are horrible and gave us contradictory informations. USCIS system is not transparent!!

All,

LUD on July 3&4

Approved on July 16th

Thanks

Raj