Deport or Not ?

ahowell

Registered Users (C)
I was supposed to be deported but 1 month before that date I purchased my own plane ticket ( ONE WAY OFFCOURSE ) and I came back to Trinidad, my birth place.
I didn't want the INS to oay for anything concerning me so Thats why I did it. Which I'm very pleased with.......
I was suppose to be deported because I aged out and I had a misdemeanor.

My Question :
Will I still be considered as "Deported".........

Thankyou for your time ppl......

Hi,
Why are u being deported? Did u commit any crime here?
Did u go to court and where you found guilty.

HEy Sivaa.....

I was supposed to be deported because I overstayed on my visa and the on the INS found me was because I was on Probation for petty Larceny.When I first went to the Probation Officer she gave me forms to fill out ( like a registration form ) and the question where they ask :
ARE YOU A CITIZEN : i told the truth which was NO and I they asked for my passport and Birth Cert.
But after like 8months on probation I had my weekly visit and SITTING in the room was an INS OFFICER who then told me that I was illegal and had to appear before a Judge.
I came to the US when I was a little girl and my dad's company was his sponsor, and my dad was his family sponsor. But I turned 21 and nobody notified me that I was suppose to file for MYSELF so I was living illegal for 2 years ( NOT KNOWINGLY cause I didn't know or handle any of the immigration stuff in our Family).
When i went to court in Buffalo, they told me that I couldn't get voluntary departure so I was ordered removed from the US one month later. I went back to my house in ROCHESTER,NY and decided that I am NOT gong to let THE US Government Pay for anything so I hopped on a plane ( at my own expense) back to TRINIDAD and now my husband is filing for me to return to the US.
( oh....The judge didn't care that I was married...maybe because we've been married for only months before my hearing. )
I went thru HELL without my Husband and my family but God is going to Bless me cause I have learned from my mistakes and besides I have always considered myself an AMERICAN since I was practically brought up in the US...

Last edited by a moderator:
Help

I have a Fiancee' detained in Aurora, CO. He is likely to be deported before his Motion to Reconsider is decided. If his case is "Opened" and he is deported before the decision is made...can he still come back - even if on his own? Before 10 Years?

Last edited by a moderator: