Dependent sent for interview, not primary not, possible?

cala

Registered Users (C)
I am primary applicant, my case was transferred from CSC to NSC, and the status is:
This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case

However, my wife (dependent) case had LUD today saying:
This case has been sent for a standard interview.

How could that possible? Does this mean they will keep processing my case in NSC while having my wife's case interview in local office?

EB Case

I has something same happened to me where my wife's interview letter came before mine. I just went with her and explained to the local office that I am the primary and thought I should be present and interviewed at the same time. They agreed and interviewed me as well. I suggest the same to you.

Did you receive interview letter afterwards? Did you get LUD with message change when they issued interview letter? Thanks

I has something same happened to me where my wife's interview letter came before mine. I just went with her and explained to the local office that I am the primary and thought I should be present and interviewed at the same time. They agreed and interviewed me as well. I suggest the same to you.

Yes, I received the interview letter after about 3 weeks or so...2 weeks after the interview date!! I'm glad I went with her and got interviewed. And yes, I did see the LUD change after the interview. Infact they give you a letter as well once you're interviewed.

I'm not sure if I understand correctly. To get interview in local office, your file has to be transferred from service center to local office. It seems that your file was not with local office when you did your interview, since your interview letter came in two weeks later. Does local office still be able to interview you even without your file with them?

What kind of peperworks did you bring with you for the interview? I appreciate if you could give a detailed list.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. It definitely very help to me.