Dependant's I-485 LUD keeps changing.(EB3 Retro.) Any Idea why

krishnaraji

Registered Users (C)
I noticed that my Wife's I-485 LUD is changing for the last three days (12/12. 12/13 and 12/14). Any ideas what might be happening.

EB3 India, PD march 2003

krishnaraji said:
I noticed that my Wife's I-485 LUD is changing for the last three days (12/12. 12/13 and 12/14). Any ideas what might be happening.

EB3 India, PD march 2003

This is just a guess. The immigration officer was looking for a Piece of paper to pick his teeth, so he reached and happened to grab your wife's file. If you asked for your wife's file, you will find that the corner of one of the sheets is actually missing!

Who knows man. The whole process is one big joke. People's future and lives are put in some irresponsible officers' hands. All you can do is WISH for the best.

Approving Third EAD of your wife..

I think (& I am sure) officer is approving your wifes Third EAD. I am sure because, it happened to me in my wifes case. I-485 LUD of mine did not changed but I-485 LUD for wifes did changed ONCE. Dont know why your wifes LUD is changing for 3 days...but sure its Third EAD approval could be on the way!!

Good Luck!!

krishnaraji said:

EB3 India, PD march 2003

malia said:
I think (& I am sure) officer is approving your wifes Third EAD. I am sure because, it happened to me in my wifes case. I-485 LUD of mine did not changed but I-485 LUD for wifes did changed ONCE. Dont know why your wifes LUD is changing for 3 days...but sure its Third EAD approval could be on the way!!

Good Luck!!

Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the input.

Just curious...

Why would EAD approvals change I-485 LUD? Never happened to any of our EAD approvals. 3 + 3 of them so far.

It happened in wife case too. But not in my case. Her 485 LUD changed for her Biometric, finger print, EAD and AP. But mine only for the very first finger print in 2004. After that same old LUD date.

Never Know what these NSC idiots are doing. I guess we have to feed these folks some more years.

As malia said, it looks like the LUD change was infact related to her EAD approval. Our EADs were approved the same day the LUD was last changed on the 485 petition.

Dont know the logic of LUD change for EAD of wife(dependent) ONLY..

Yes..thats why I was bit sure...that your dependents(wifes) EAD approval is on the way..Dont know the logic behind I-485 LUD change for wife(dependent) while approving EAD but No LUD change for principle applicant! May by officer is "cross" checking whether principle applicants I-485 is approved OR check "link" between primary and dependent's I-485 application...NO Clue..

can you guess on this which Plastic_Card also asked for?

krishnaraji said:
As malia said, it looks like the LUD change was infact related to her EAD approval. Our EADs were approved the same day the LUD was last changed on the 485 petition.