Denver Sesa

Colorado - Labor Certification

Hi guys,

I filed my state labor in October 2001, IT non-rir category, as well but I haven't heard anything from my attorney. I am wondering whether the october 2001 case approvals that you are talking about are any special kind of cases (asylam etc..) or normal non-rir cases.

Your input in this regard will help me to talk to my attorney.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Dec 2001 and went for Ad..

Hi MyGc_Oct 2001,
I have applied in Dec 2001. Now its at Ad stage. I am not sure why your case has not been started yet. Mine is also non rir eb3. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK
mygc_oct2001 said:
Hi guys,

I filed my state labor in October 2001, IT non-rir category, as well but I haven't heard anything from my attorney. I am wondering whether the october 2001 case approvals that you are talking about are any special kind of cases (asylam etc..) or normal non-rir cases.

Your input in this regard will help me to talk to my attorney.

Thanks

Any updates

Looks like Federal website for lc tracking is not going to update its info for october. Anybody knows what is the latest status in Denver?

Regular processing and RIR dates?

BB

Hi KK/Manaka,
It'll be helpful...if any of you can give us an update...how are things moving with your ads?

BMP81: any news on your State labor...?

As usual, no updates on the official cites!!

lfgc
pd - mar-02 reg

lfgc said:
Hi KK/Manaka,
It'll be helpful...if any of you can give us an update...how are things moving with your ads?

BMP81: any news on your State labor...?

As usual, no updates on the official cites!!

lfgc
pd - mar-02 reg

Hey Lfgc,
We got two resumes for my skills. One person having EAD which is not valid resume. Other guy who is having an interview tomorrow. I checked his resume and half of the requirements he does not have. So once the interview is done I will take the check list (provided by Attorney) from HR and will drop at attorney's office tomorrow itself. Attoreny told that they will summarize the recruitment process and send that back to HR for signature. I hope by Friday Attorney will resubmit the summary to SESA and from there I just need to wait. Hope this helps.
Thanks
KK

I haven't received any thing so far. Looks like they have stopped processing further cases. Can anyone find out from their attorney, what is it and when can we expect our case to be opened??
:mad:

bmp81 said:
I haven't received any thing so far. Looks like they have stopped processing further cases. Can anyone find out from their attorney, what is it and when can we expect our case to be opened??
:mad:
Hey BMT..
Please try to call the sesa and ask them what happened to your case. Also you might be right that processing is stopped as the there is 100% possiblity of opening national processing centers and other centers... Call SESA and ask about your case.
Thanks
KK

Definitely this helps!!
I'm hoping that my case gets thru before any changes occur.
Do you know the ph # to call in Denver...just want to check if my case is in queue.
Appreciate your input.
Rgds,
lfgc
pd - mar-02 reg

Colorado SESA number and address

Hi lfgc,
This is address and number of the colorado SESA. I never called them coz my attorney was updating me each and everything so did not get a chance to call those guys. However some of my friends they did call and asked about their case status. Give it a try.
Thanks
KK

Permanent Labor
Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Tower 2, Suite 400
1515 Arapahoe St.
Denver, CO 80202-2117
(303) 318-8801
(303) 318-8930 FAX
Colorado Foreign Labor Certification

Hey BMP81,
Any updates your end...trying to push you as I'll be following you!!
Give an update...:)
lfgc
pd - mar-02 reg

Labor moved to Federal Department

Hi Guys,
Just now I got an email from attorney. My state labor has been forwarded to Federal. Just want to share wit you guys.

Non RIR.. Dec 20th 2001. EB3..

Thanks
KK

No I haven't received anything so far. :mad: I think they are going to start in Jan in the Backlog E C.. I would appreciate, if anyone has more insight that they can share here.

BMP81,
Any luck...let us know.
I heard that Denver SWA has stopped the triaging that they were doing & I believe they had reached Feb-02. Probably, we'll be sent to BEC Dallas.
Any inputs can help.
Rgds,
LFGC
PD-Mar-02

That is true. We really have a hard luck, it has to change when it's our turn!!

Anyways lets see what happens in BEC Dallas. If anyone has any insight about the latest processing date there or approx. processing time, please share that here.

Thanks

Hi All,
Have a request here: if anyone hears from their attorneys abt their case moving to Backlog Reduction Center, Dallas...pl post it to this forum...as rest can follow up with their attorneys.
Any info is appreciated.
Rgds,
LFGC
PD-Mar02

Need your input!

PD Jan 2002!

My advertisment was done 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard from Attorney or any body due to x-mas holidays for latest update. Can anybody tell me where my case gonna go for both state and Federal after Jan 1st? Appreciate your input !

manaka,
I believe as your case has been opened & cleared the state level...will be processed by Denver DOL (I think they'll be working till Mar-05)...so you should see your case getting thru by then. Your attorney will be the best one to guide.
rgds,
lfgc
PD-Mar-02

Thanks LFGC,

I am crossing my finger. Have no clue what is the result of advertisement ? Hard to find people this time of year.

KRISKISH,

any update on your Federal ??????

Thanks for all your updates.

Hello folks,

I have been a silent listener here in this Denver SESA. These updates here gives lot of insight for people like us. Just wanted to thank you all.

Since my case was filed in Dec'2002 most probably, it will end up BEC dallas, I guess...so, long wait ahead :mad:

----------------------
LC/Non-RIR/EB2/Dec2002