Denver Regional Dol Tracker

Congrats krishshur,

what is your PD ? Did your attorney tell you when your file moved from state to DOL ? Also pls tell me how long it took to get cleard after you submitted recruitment result to SWA ?

manaka said:
Congrats krishshur,

what is your PD ? Did your attorney tell you when your file moved from state to DOL ? Also pls tell me how long it took to get cleard after you submitted recruitment result to SWA ?
Manaka,

My PD (state): July 16,2004
Date it moved from state to Federal DOL: I don't know the exact date , but it looks like during the last week of Dec, 2004
Recruitment Result: In my case it is not applicable, as my application was filed under RIR category.

Hope I answered your question

regards

kris

Hi Krish,
Thats great news. Congrats!
I hope my case atleast opens this month before SWA WY and Denver close.
PD:10/1/04
RD:10/1/04

Anil

anil_mandra said:
Hi Krish,
Thats great news. Congrats!
I hope my case atleast opens this month before SWA WY and Denver close.
PD:10/1/04
RD:10/1/04

Anil
Hi Anil,

Good, hopefully your case is opened by both Wyoming and Denver DOL

regards

kris

Hi All,
Any body got approval from Denvor DOL recently?As per Rajiv Khanna's Processing times Denvor is currently proceessing Feb 2005.
My application went to federal in Dec'04,but still i didn't get any news from my attorney?Pls update if you guys get any info.

Thanks,
sam.

Hey guys !

I did get email from my Attorney saying " Your case was not forwarded to the Backlog Reduction Center but the Regional DOL office as per the DOL officer. Colorado state sends cases to their Colorado and Dallas Regional DOL offices".......does that mean CO DOL still functioning.....

I am not hoping any hopes from DOL :(

PD JAN 2003
SWA FORWARDED : MARCH 27 2005

Denver office - closure date ?

Hello everyone :)
I just found this forum and I saw a lot of useful information. My lawyer just informed me that my labor cert was transferred to Federal Denver office (from Utah) and I was surprised to hear that. I thought that it's going to be forwarded to the backlog process center. Does anyone know when Denver center is supossed to be closed? By having my labor application forwarded to Denver, that means that it will be processed by them or Denver is going to send it to Dallas center ?
Thanks,
Claudiu

cvasil said:
I just found this forum and I saw a lot of useful information. My lawyer just informed me that my labor cert was transferred to Federal Denver office (from Utah) and I was surprised to hear that. I thought that it's going to be forwarded to the backlog process center. Does anyone know when Denver center is supossed to be closed? By having my labor application forwarded to Denver, that means that it will be processed by them or Denver is going to send it to Dallas center ?
Thanks,
Claudiu

Cvasil,

I am in the same boat. My got transferred on March 28. If we get lucky, we will get it else will be long road. When did your go in DOL? do update if you have any breaking news.

cvasil said:
Thanks,
Claudiu
Hi cvasil,

I am also from Utah. When did you submitted your LC? Is it RIR or regular?Could you tell your time line?

Mine is RIR, submitted in May 14, 2004. My lawyer is saying that it is not yet gone to Denver. However this web site reported that Utah was processing June 2004 RIR cases in Feb 2005. I am totally confused. I do not know where is my LC now. Appreciate, if you post timing of your case.

Pls let us know if anybody does have any scoop where CO DOL stands at all ? r they closed ? sending to BRC? or still processing ?

Does anyone has any news on CO DOL? r they buried on snow or still functioning ? any ray of lights would brigter the day ....pls pls share something so that we can share/care each other ....

Finally I could trace my LC. It was sent to Denver RDOL on March 31, 2005.

Details:
RIR LC , Utah State, PD May 2004.

Gc_puli said:
Finally I could trace my LC. It was sent to Denver RDOL on March 31, 2005.

Details:
RIR LC , Utah State, PD May 2004.

GC Puli,

My Attorney told me today mine went to Dallas DOL but not BRC Center. She said some cases go to CO DOL and some to Dallas regional. Also, she was mentioning they might approve the case or send it to Dallas BRC. Mine sent on March 27, 2005..........I would like to hear from other folks with similar situaiton ...pls update us

no update from CO DOL

Gc_puli said:
Hi cvasil,

I am also from Utah. When did you submitted your LC? Is it RIR or regular?Could you tell your time line?

Mine is RIR, submitted in May 14, 2004. My lawyer is saying that it is not yet gone to Denver. However this web site reported that Utah was processing June 2004 RIR cases in Feb 2005. I am totally confused. I do not know where is my LC now. Appreciate, if you post timing of your case.

I have no update...Mine LC is with RIR, submitted in June 2004. It was sent to CO DOL at the end of March 2005. Since then, no update. Anyone has any update about Denver office please post the latest news.
Thanks.

manaka said:
GC Puli,

My Attorney told me today mine went to Dallas DOL but not BRC Center. She said some cases go to CO DOL and some to Dallas regional. Also, she was mentioning they might approve the case or send it to Dallas BRC. Mine sent on March 27, 2005..........I would like to hear from other folks with similar situaiton ...pls update us

Manaka,

Was your LC sent to Dallas RDOL from DENVER RDOL or CO SWA?

IS it like, CO SWA--->Denver DOL---->Dallas DOL.

or

CO SWA----->Dallas DOL

Gc_puli said:
Manaka,

Was your LC sent to Dallas RDOL from DENVER RDOL or CO SWA?

IS it like, CO SWA--->Denver DOL---->Dallas DOL.

or

CO SWA----->Dallas DOL

GC Pully,

It is CO SWA----> Regional Dallas DOL .....that's what I am confused ....it is not going to Dallas BRC but from CO SWA to REgional Dallas DOL.....anybody been had like that before ????

Manaka,

Have you checked whether there is really two processing centers in Dallas?
Is the DOL at Dallas processing fresh LCs from SWA apart from BPC in Dallas?

Gc_puli said:
Manaka,

Have you checked whether there is really two processing centers in Dallas?
Is the DOL at Dallas processing fresh LCs from SWA apart from BPC in Dallas?

GC,

This is what confused me big time. Trying to get info from my lawyer but no luck yet. I think we need to ask other "Gurus" on this forum. I will post as soon as I hear something

Denver DOL Gurus,

Any status from any where ? Pls share any thoughts you have ? I am just trying to make this thread active ............

Hey Manaka,
I am also waiting for updates from Denvor DOL.My application went to DOL in December but still i didn't get any info from my attorney.He said ,He didn't get any letter from DOL.I am also confused either it went to Backlog center or still proceesing in denvor DOL.
Pls share info if you get any updates.

Thanks,
sam

manaka said:
Denver DOL Gurus,

Any status from any where ? Pls share any thoughts you have ? I am just trying to make this thread active ............