Denaturalization? or...?

Falcon2190

Hi everyone. I will be very precise to describe the story of my friend.
Father arrived in USA 2002, got married, spend with his US citizen wife 10 years, got naturalized. Filed papers for his son 2004, son was over 21. Son arrived years later and got green card upon arrival.
Than father get divorced and had 2 sham marriages, on the second marriage he was caught by Immigration and now his case is in court, 100% he will be denaturalized and kicked out of USA.
Question is, how about his son? He is naturalized citizen himself, he has nothing to do with his father, lives in other state and does not even has contacts with his father. Will he be denaturalized as well? He got a green card through his father.
Kind of strange situation, i have heard Government denaturalize the whole family and kicks them back out of USA if anyone from the family commits a crime? Is it true?

The sham marriages were after he naturalized?

It's not legally possible to involuntarily take away the US citizenship of someone who properly has it. What you call "denaturalization" is actually the discovery of fraudulent naturalization, i.e. discovering that they lied in the naturalization process or did not meet the conditions of naturalization, and thereby determining that the naturalization was invalid in the first place, i.e. they were never US citizens. "Crimes" committed by a naturalized citizen cannot affect their citizenship unless the "crime" implicates some fraud or misrepresentation in the naturalization or immigration process.

Son was naturalized before his father got caught with sham marriage. I look at this scenario. Father get stripped from his citizenship and deported, so what is goint to happen with his son? He got his green card through father, although was natiralized separately.Will son be affected in any way?

Like I said, did he naturalize or immigrate based on the sham marriage? Or did he enter into the sham marriage after he naturalized? If he naturalized based on a sham marriage, his naturalization will be found to have been invalid. If he entered into a sham marriage, or committed other crimes, after he naturalized, they cannot take his citizenship away from him.