Delaware Labor -- sr. members pls. respond

GooGaa

Registered Users (C)
Since labor is taking so much time in all the neighbouring states, lots of companies have sprung up in Delaware and they are using this web site to propage themselves.
My question is has anybody got their labor cleared through a delaware based company and if yes, how much time does it take, I have heard contradictory reports, that it takes 3-6 months and it takes upto a year to get labor cleared.
Can somebody through some light on this issue, as some of us are getting into the web of these new Delaware based corps, spending thousands of dollors and still waiting for LC..
In summary
1. Is DE labor really current.
2. Is it worth taking a chance, going to a delaware based employer.
3. I will appreciate a response from some one whose LC got approved from DE.
4. How big the company should be -- if new compnay opening in DE

I believe it is

Delaware labor is current, but then it depends on if you have an RIR or non-RIR case. RIR cases I would guess, should get approved in a weeks time. Non-RIR cases however could take a couple of months depending upon advertisement.

Then there is the Fedral DOL, which again depends on RIR, non-RIR EB2, EB3. That could take a few months.

The minimum time required could still be 4 to 6 months.

Hi,

Please let me know which process Regular or a fresh RIR is faster for labor certification in Delware (where dates for both the process are current).

Thanks
Sudin.

my colleague's labor got cleared on july 30. He applied on May 10th.
I applied on May 19th. Still waiting. Its at philly dol.

Hi,

in Which catergory were both(yours and your firneds) the Labors filed in.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Sudin

Info needed.

Hi Tim Willis,

I had a question, as you said in the Phil DOL thread you applied for labor from delaware and in NoN RIR so how long did it take to get approval from the State labor office of Delaware.
Also do you know anybody who has applied labor through RIR, how much it takes for Delaware state to approve RIR cases .

Please let me know

I appreciate your help,

Thanks,
Sudin.

Delaware Labor?

Delaware Labor

Has anyone actually got their labor done in Delaware? The main question I have is if one has a branch office in Delaware do you have to live and work there to file labor. It seems from this thread that as long as you can have an office there you can file from Delaware and I find that hard to believe that it is so easy. Can anyone tell me if they heard this from a lawyer? I would like the lawyer phone number.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read or answer my posting.

ms789