December Mumbai Interview Thread

Interview scheduled for Dec 26th. Called up today morning.

Hi all,
   Does any one know when will we receive P4 ? Anybody on the same date for the interview, please post.
Thanks.

relatively low priced air ticket info ?

If any one comes accross information about relatively low priced airtickits, travel agent, airlines etc. while making the travel plans, please post here for others to share especially travellers duting the last 2 weeks of December.

Thanks.

for RAMUKHSOTNAS Hotel information

Stay at Shalimar on Kemps Corner or you can book yourself at Hotel Kemps Corner. Both the hotels are about 1 mile away from the consulate. I believe a good room in Hotel Shalimar will around Rs 2500 to 3000. Churchgate is very far off from the consulate. Traffic sucks in Bombay. Remember you will by staying in the Kemps corner area, you are very close to Breach Candy Hospital ( 1 mile next, one block from US consulate) and close to all the banks and the photo shop.

You can also stay at Hotel Khonioor near Siddhi Vinayak. You would 2.5 miles away from Hinduja and 7 miles away from the consulate. It is also priced approp. around Rs 2500.

All the best.

Bapa

P4 sent to attorney

The consulate officer informed me that my Packet 4 has been mailed to my attorney. She also said that a duplicate Packet 4 can be obtained from the consulate if required.

All the Best...

Interview Date of dec 21st

I got an email reply from them saying that my interview is confirmed for Dec 21st.
My email was sent on Monday, Nov 5th

I am going to call them up and clarify the same tomorrow morning

MumbCP to reply

Hi MumbCP :

If you have interview on 26th..when you are attending your medicals and which hospital..

Did you purchase tickets yet ...what are the rates...

did they send packet-4 to US address or India address.

Hi papapapa

I just got the information today about the interview on Dec 26. I have mentioned US address on all forms and hope to receive P4 between 15-20 Nov. I have yet to decide dates for travel, take appointment for Medical and book tickets. I hope to do it over the weekend.
Please e-mail me at parmar8@yahoo.com so that we can discuss details.
Thanks.

Does Ds-230, part 1 need to be unsigned also?

Should DS-230 part 1 also be unsigned and be signed in front of the consular officer? Please reply. thanks.

No Title

Is there any body for Dec. 19th Interview i Mumbai. My interview is on Dec. 19th

That could be for foriegn passport holders

But Rs. 2500 sounds to little for Shalimar. To save money, stay in a hotel in the suburbs like Bandra/Andheri/Dadar etc. On the day before the interview stay in Shalimar. It is walking distance from the consulate.

Never say that you are from the US. You might get charged the foriegn passport rate or the NRI rate.

Goodluck

Read my reply to your earlier posting above (q. about Shalimar etc.)

Not heard of this hotel even though lived at Kemps (a decade ago).