December Mumbai Interview Thread

No Title

This is for Daisy
Have u recd. your packet 4 yet !!
My interiview is also on DEc. 19th!!!
Please let me know ASAP
If we don\'t receive PAcket 4 till last min.. can we use forms avialable on Web

December Mumbai CPers. Please help us to share your information...

so that we Jan or Feb CPers do not reinvent the wheel.
Guys, we would like to ask you experienced people that the how true were the dates of interview told to you people by the consulate people before the dates were being published on their website?. i.e. if they told you earlier that your interview will be held in say 2nd/3rd week of december, how far it was true?. Please kindly let us know. This will enable us to ascertain our dates too and also help us to book tickets & other such things.We appreciate your help. Good luck for your CP interview.
Cheers

share a room with a single guy? Dec 18th interview

Anybody who has interview on 18th dec in Bombay wants to share room? Its more for a company rather than saving money.

Finished medicals for Dec 3 interview

Hi all,

Finished medicals today at Breach Candy for me and wife for Dec 3 interview. Got reports at 1 pm. Everything went relatively smooth. Will post details later after interview. Good luck.

Anand

Accurate

Email Inquiry (after Packet 3 reaching consulate)
I sent an email to the consulate after my Packet 3 reached them (1st week of October). I got an email response in the 3rd week of October, stating that my interview would most likely be scheduled in December.

Telephone Inquiry (3rd week of November)
Around the 10th of November, I called the Mumbai consulate and was informed about the date/time of my interview (3rd week of December).

Mumbai Consulate Web site Published Interview Dates
Around the 20th of November (delayed probably due to Diwali holidays), the consulate posted the interview dates. The information given to me over the telephone was completely accurate.

Good Luck...

My relative picked up P4 from consulate and

couriered it to me through EMS speed post from an Indian post office. It reached Boston within 4 business days and cost only INR 485!

Anyone for the Dec 20 interview, please respond so we can have company.

Regards,
Desi_CP

so, it took just half a day for medicals?

That\'s very good! Good luck for the interview!

Couple of Questions

1. Do I need to print the 2 page I-134 form into one page both sided or into two pages one sided? Does it matter at all?
2. IRS-9003 form has two pages with same info on both the pages. Do I need to print both the pages? If yes, should I print it into one page both sided or into two pages one sided? Does it matter at all?

anand74mo

We all in the Jan. Mumbai CP thread are concerned about a notice put up at the Consulate window..

From Jan.2002, all Immigration Visa candidates should have police clearence certificates from India.
1. Regional Passport Office
2. Local Police Station

Can you confirm this...

Anand74mo

Anand,

Did you say the whole medical process at Breach candy takes only half a day? All along the web site has been mentioning that breach candy takes 2 days!!! Could you please confirm.

Thanks and wish you best of luck,
Desi_CP

Employment Letter Question

I have received the notarized employment letter from my employer that I need for my CP interview. It says as follows:

U.S Department of Justice
United States Consulate
Mumbai, India

Dear Sir/Madam,

Mr xxx has been employed with our company since xx/xx/xxxx. He is currently employed as a Programmer/Analyst and he is currently earning an annual salary of $xxxxx.xx. We expect this arrangement to last indefinitely, consistent with INS authorization.

Yours Truly,

xxx xxx
Asst. Human Resource Manager

Is this letter going to work out at my CP interview? CP gurus pls reply.