December 2010 - I751 Filers

hello everyone,

Is there anyone else who has filed I-751 at the California service center.
Please post your dates n times on the forum please, I am just getting worried about whats going on.

heyyyyyyyyyyy everyone
Just got an email today, saying that my card is in production as of today March 17th and I should get it within 30 days,
ALHUMDILILLAH, Finally done with all the paperwork.
Thanks a bunch guys and GOOD LUCK to everyone who is waiting for the approval.

heyyyyyyyyyyy everyone
Just got an email today, saying that my card is in production as of today March 17th and I should get it within 30 days,
ALHUMDILILLAH, Finally done with all the paperwork.
Thanks a bunch guys and GOOD LUCK to everyone who is waiting for the approval.

Congrats man! you are probably one of the first Dec (I751) filers to get the approval. This is good as this means that they have started processing Dec cases.

"On March 18, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I got the update on the website today, I didn't see the decision page, but does this mean I'm good to go?

"On March 18, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I got the update on the website today, I didn't see the decision page, but does this mean I'm good to go?

Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lots n lots.
I just feel so happy that all this is done for me, no more waiting.
Congrats again Rancia.

I got the same update on my case status as well, but the decision thing is not marked on the top, If you are talking abt the same thing, Then dont worry about anything, I explained the same situation to my lawyer and she said not to worry abt anything, and to confirm I call them up and asked them abt the status of my case, the lady I talked to at USCIS also said that your case has been approved.
I signed up to get notification in email if there was any development on my case, following is what they sent me in email.
Pay attention to the first sentence of the last paragraph. I hope this helps.
To everyone who is still waiting, INSHALLAH your case will get approved as well.
Peace.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On March 17, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Congrats buddy. what was your biometrics date & which center did you send your app to?

I got the same update on my case status as well, but the decision thing is not marked on the top, If you are talking abt the same thing, Then dont worry about anything, I explained the same situation to my lawyer and she said not to worry abt anything, and to confirm I call them up and asked them abt the status of my case, the lady I talked to at USCIS also said that your case has been approved.
I signed up to get notification in email if there was any development on my case, following is what they sent me in email.
Pay attention to the first sentence of the last paragraph. I hope this helps.
To everyone who is still waiting, INSHALLAH your case will get approved as well.
Peace.

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On March 17, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

yes agree with kash that you are approved & should be getting the card soon.

Thanks guys for the explanation. Really a relief to hear that. :)

My bio date was 1/21, and I filed at VSC from New York.

Although mine didn't say card/Document production, it says

Your Case Status:
Post Decision Activity

So I was a bit confused...

I had signed up for email notification, My above post was what I got in the email, not what I see on the uscis website.
When I track my case status, I see exact same text as you see, so be happy we should be getting our cards soon :)

Well, this is fast. I got the card in the mail today. Lol. Wish all you will get yours very very soon!!

I got a letter in mail yesterday saying that my case has been approved and I should expect my card in about 30 days.
but no card yet :)

Rancia and kasmirimunda,
Guys can you please give ur exact dates of filing and which location you filed. I filed my I 751 in March 1st week ..with Vermont Service Center jsut want to have a rough idea how long it may take ..
Thank You and Congratulations ...:)