December 2003 Filers

madhu69

Registered Users (C)
Hello Dec 03 Filers

I thought it would be nice to have a seperate thread for Dec Filers so we can discuss and co-ordinate more frequently and Update ourselves about our cases. Please post your details.

my details

EB3/RIR/Concurrent
RD 12/08/2003
EAD Approved 01/16/2004
AP Approved 01/16/2004
FP 05/17/2004

EAD/AP/I-140/I-485
ND : 12/02/03
RD : 12/02/03
EAD Approved on : 01/21/04
AP Approved on : 01/07/04
Waitng for I-140 & I-485 approval.
R

I-140/I-485/EAD/AP

RD: 12/31/2003
ND: 12/31/2003

EAD approved: 02/17/2003
AP approved: 02/17/2003

I-140 & I-485 Pending.

RD: 12/14/2003
ND: 12/19/2003

EAD approved: 02/05/2004
AP approved: 02/05/2004

I-140 & I-485 Pending.

Here are my details

EB3/RIR/Concurrent
RD 12/12/2003
EAD Approved 01/22/2004
AP Approved 01/22/2004

Also my address got changed and sent change of address notification. Do they update status when they send any notice like FP etc.

I did not get FP information.
Regards
Ranvir

If you had signed G-28, Your attorny should also get copy of finger prints.
Talk to customer support to update your address also.

Do not forget to fill AR-11 (I am not sure of number)
R

Hi All December filers,
Could you please post if any of you received FP notices?
I did not receive yet.
My I140 ND & RD is 02/12/03.
Thank you,
R

Dec 03 scan results

Hello All

here are the spread sheet for dec cases scanned today.
There are 4 Approvals and 2 RFE's for Dec cases.

ranvir_usa

Can you post your details like RD, EB? Concurrent.
Do you have any Idea why you did not get FP notice to your address.

In my case Service center send me the FP notice and a copy to my lawyer.

Oops I am sorry I saw your earlier post. I think i know the reason why you did not get your FP notice directly.

Probably Your address might have not updated. call the 800 number and check if your address is updated or not.

Hi madhu69,
I have one question , if you or anyone in this forum can help me. My lawyer send me E-copy of my FP notice. Is that copy is fine to take to application support center? Actually I was in NJ when I filed my case. Now I am in upstate NY. Will that make sense to ask for rescheduling or go to NJ and get it done?

Also I have one another issue that is not related to I-140. My advanced parole is having spelling mistake on my last name. My EAD card has correct spelling. Will that restrict me for travlling outside or is it problematic at port of entry.

Thanks for all help

Originally posted by ranvir_usa
Hi madhu69,
I have one question , if you or anyone in this forum can help me. My lawyer send me E-copy of my FP notice. Is that copy is fine to take to application support center? Actually I was in NJ when I filed my case. Now I am in upstate NY. Will that make sense to ask for rescheduling or go to NJ and get it done?

*** I would suggest you, not to reschedule your FP.

*** Did you change your address with the USCIS. if not go to NJ make sure your address on your photo ID is NJ's address.

*** E-copy of FP notice. I am not sure about this. application support center might have a copy or notice about your FP.
I would call them and find out in advance that will it be okay for them to goto FP with the E-Copy.

Also I have one another issue that is not related to I-140. My advanced parole is having spelling mistake on my last name. My EAD card has correct spelling. Will that restrict me for travlling outside or is it problematic at port of entry.

*** Normally spelling mistakes do happen, (in my case my name is misspelled in many cases in H1B extensions etc.) I think it will be Okay if it is one or two charecters and you carry other documents where your name is spelled correctly.

Thanks for all help

Hi Madhu69,
Thanks for help.

I called my lawyer and USCIS to confirm that its fine to take copy of the letter with me and not necessary the original one.

They said its necessary to bring the photo id along.

Thanks again

So what you have decided, to goto NJ or to reschedule at the local office where you currently living.

in case if you are going to NJ make sure that the Address on your Photo ID is NJ. your Passport should not be a problem. when you are supposed to goto FP.

one simple question

Hi madhu69 ,
Are you carrying any other document except Photo Id in case they ask for that. My FP is on 8th May.
Thanks

Ranvir

Ranvir,

Are you going to newark on 8th may, i have my FP scheduled for 8th may in newark.

I am planning to take my FP notice,passport,license and EAD along with me. I hope that should be good but if you come to know of anything else that we should take, please do let me know.

Thanks,
Octfiler

Hi Madhu69,
On my license, I have stick the new address sticker that I got from DMV, NJ when I did my 'change of address'. The adress printed is the address where I was living 2 years back.
Also my wife is going along with me and she is not having license.
So she is not having any ID showing that address.

But we both have EAD and letter from USCIS at our old address. I am not sure if EAD also has address on it.

Do you think it can be a show stopper ?????