DBEC: Screen-shot field - CASE-SOURCE = "State" Approval Tracker

AnbuFl,

I have the issue and I am trying to get my lawyer to write to DBEC, its harder that getting my tooth pulled out!

AnbuFl said:
case source = STATE ( Actually it should have been REGIONAL )

Any suggestions to change to REGIONAL would help

Thanks to VGANS and all forum members for your valuable time and help
AnbFL

Hey Guys,

Here is an update.

I requested a screen shot from Philli and it said source " REGION" and the line where shows the status is cut off. Hence I don't know much. I have also send a request to Dallas for a screen shot and still waiting for the response.

Phew! Don't know which one to trust.

VGANS,

My attorney called them up. I am not sure if that had in any way influenced the change. But one thing that I noticed is that there is change in the case number and also the case recieved date is different, don't know what that means.

I'll keep you updated

vgans said:
immi24:
Congrats at getting this thing rectified..... NOW WHERE'S THE APPROVAL :)
A blank status may mean approval buddy. Keep us updated. I guess Attorney's phone call/mail did the trick. Do you know if your attorney sent the Mail/FedEx at all.

Case Status = State

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have a similar problem where the Case Status = State. I have got the receipt saying that my case has been forwarded to the Regional in April 2004.

I don't know the reason why it says State. I have just got the screen shot today and it said State. I will contact my lawyer immediately and see whether we can get any information from him to change the status to Regional. I will update the forum once I hear from him

PD: 08/28/2003
State is AZ
Federal is California
No 45 day letter
No Approval of Labor

Case source : state

My attorney sent an email to DBEC on 10/7 on my case. So far I haven't got anything back.

PR: 12/09/2003
Regional 10/12/2004
CA

gcofus said:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have a similar problem where the Case Status = State. I have got the receipt saying that my case has been forwarded to the Regional in April 2004.

I don't know the reason why it says State. I have just got the screen shot today and it said State. I will contact my lawyer immediately and see whether we can get any information from him to change the status to Regional. I will update the forum once I hear from him

PD: 08/28/2003
State is AZ
Federal is California
No 45 day letter
No Approval of Labor

Hi All,

I got the response from the lawyer but I am not impressed with it. This is what the lawyer said

"Cases filed under the old system were originally submitted with the State Workforce Agency. Once the state completes processing, they forwarded the case to the US DOL Regional office for final review. However, many Regional Offices had high volumes of cases and thus were not able to provide final processing.

Thus, the screen shot indicates - correctly - that your case was originally filed with the State, then got forwarded to the Regional office."

Case status = "State"

My HR sent a request to Dallas BEC yesterday for the screen shot and interestingly, I found the CASE STATUS = "State". Also my case was actually filed as RIR but, the screen shot says processing type = TR.

I have filed from ARIZONA
PD = May 2004
RD = Aug 2004 (I have letter from SFO stating that they have received my case on Aug 26, 2004 and issued a case number)
Received 45 days letter from Dallas BEC in June 2005 and replied immediately.

This is really weird. I have to have my HR call the BEC and ask them about the processing type.

Did any body had the same issue with processing type apart from the case status?

same here

vgans said:
immi24:
A blank status may mean approval buddy. Keep us updated. I guess Attorney's phone call/mail did the trick. Do you know if your attorney sent the Mail/FedEx at all.

even i sent the mail for screen shot to bec but both times there was no case status what does that mean and one more thing lawyer just responded to 45 day letter.
PD 4/2004

Hi,

In my case the status field has been conveniently cut off from the screen shot. Hence there is no way to know what it is, previously it was RIR.
Chocolate said:
vgans said:
immi24:

even i sent the mail for screen shot to bec but both times there was no case status what does that mean and one more thing lawyer just responded to 45 day letter.
PD 4/2004

My case source: state

Vgan,

I have a transmittal notice saying my case was sent to US department of labor on 10/12/2004. Is 10/12/2004 RD?

Different response before

immi24 said:
Hi,

In my case the status field has been conveniently cut off from the screen shot. Hence there is no way to know what it is, previously it was RIR.
last month when i mailed them for status i got the screen shot telling case status as data review and this time no case status at all what does that mean ?

case source = STATE ( some updates )

Hi everyone, ( Many thanks to vgans & all Others in this track )

some updates from me...
My attorny called DBEC and then DBEC asked for evidence for the cases went to Regional . my attorney faxed the SWA approval letter which states the case was transferred to Chicago Regional in APR2004.

i guess attorney has done his job and I am keeping my fingers crossed if DBEC properly updates my record..

BTW, Is it good idea to ask for screen shot again with two weeks ( Last time I got screen shot two weeks ago for H1B 7th yr ext )???

Thanks to every one.. Your active participation makes all of us unite.. Kudos..
AnbFL

Processing Type = TR

Hi Self_file,

I am in the same situation. Applied LC in Apr 2004 as RIR (CA). Got the screen shot from DBEC indicating processing type = TR. MY lawyer had sent mail to DBEC. Waiting for the reply. Haven't recd any 45DL. Please advice GURU's. is this something to worry about? Thanks

Vicky_m,
Could you please keep me posted if you hear something from the DBEC. I asked my HR to contact DBEC. I will keep you posted in case I hear any thing from my side.

Vicky_m said:
Hi Self_file,

I am in the same situation. Applied LC in Apr 2004 as RIR (CA). Got the screen shot from DBEC indicating processing type = TR. MY lawyer had sent mail to DBEC. Waiting for the reply. Haven't recd any 45DL. Please advice GURU's. is this something to worry about? Thanks

No RD after my regional case was transfered to DBEC

My case source shows state even though it was transfered to SF regional on 10/12/2004. Here is my lawyer's reply:

Anyway, for her question: She does not get a new Receipt Date for transfer
to Region. The transfer to region date is NOT relevant at Backlog Processing
Center (BPC). The relevant day is the priority date - the date the
application was filed with EDD. BPC's receipt notice (45-day letter) only
has the priority date. We don't need to send the transmittal notice to BPC.

What can we do? Can we get LCA approval by current speed while our case source shows state?

Case Source = STATE.

Guys,

Since I have filed Labor from Nebraska, My case is suppose to be DBEC. I have requrested screen shot from DBEC and did not receive any response. My lawyer requested twice and no response (Atlease he says, he did!!). So I sent out any request to both Philly and Dallas, I received a Screen shot from Philly processing Center stating the following.

ETA Case Number: D-05004-XXXXX
Priority Date: 10/29/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: State
Employer Name: XXXXX
Business Activity: XXXXXX
Occupation Title: XXXXX
Occupation Code: XXXXXX
Rate of Pay: $ XXXXX / Yearly
Prevailing Wage: $ XXXXX / Yearly
Alien Name: XXXXXX
Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: XXXXX
Case Received Date: 01/04/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

My question here is, Why am I seeing Case Source as STATE, eventhough it has been moved from NE to Chicago Regional Office sometime on April 2004 itself. Also I have filed it on Non-RIR but i'm seeing processing type as RIR.

At this point, What I need to do for correcting my Case Source ? Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, MJee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Source still "State"!!!!!

My attorney talked to DBEC 5 weeks back and send them proof of documents (that I made regional) 3 weeks back. I checked the screen shot status today. Case source is still "state"!!!! And no LC aproval (PD Feb 2003). Any one has any clue on how to handle this mess?

VGANS,

Did you get the status from DBEC or PBEC?

immi24

vgans said:
HI Nanduca and others:

My update. As soon as I saw a Dec 2003 approval, I had to check my Screen shot again. Sent a request for proof ( :eek: ) and got a response back within few minutes.

Nope. No change wahtsoever. The case source still says "STATE" and the CASE STATUS field is no longer there.

I guess, my thought now is: I did all I could. Now, I am going to rely on GOD and let things happen (like seeing the processing line go past to 2004 applicants).

I have faith in God and he will surely take care of it.

VGANS

Not yet. The last screen shot from PBEC was 10 days back and I haven't recieved one from DBEC. I prefer DBEC, since their screen shot shows the STATUS field.

vgans said:
Hi immi24:

PBEC. Do you have an update?

VGANS