DBEC: Screen-shot field - CASE-SOURCE = "State" Approval Tracker

no response from DBEC

I tried to get the status from Dallas BEC atleast 3 times. But no response.
As you might know my philly Screen-shot shows Case Source = State. It suppose to be Region.

I'll keep you guys posted when there is any update. Please do the same.

MJee,

You may be better off by having your lawyer talk to DBEC. I had the same issue and I had mine talking to them, the source did change to region in a weeks time. This was 10 days back, I have rec'd my approval as of now.

That is wonderful man. I've talked to my lawyer. He said, he will see what he can do. I'm forcing him from all the angle. Will see what happens..

Interpret this please

Gurus,

Can you please help me to interpret this?

I communicated to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US one month back from now and again I communicated within last 3 days asking for 'Request to verify that my Alien Labor Certification application is pending more than 365 days for 7th year onward extension'. Both replied have differed for 2 fields. 1) Cast status: during first communication it mentioned 'Incomplete' and during recent communication there was no field named 'Case Status'. 2) Case receive date: During first communication, they mentioned the date here which is exactly similar as my 'priority date' but this time this field exists in the reply but there is no date data.

Note: 'Case Source' shows 'State' and 'Processing Type' shows 'TR'

Other fields and data contained within them remain the same for both communication.

- Bharat Premi
EB3-NON RIR
PD: July 2003
State: MA

Case Source = STATE Doesn't Matter.

Guys,

Here is the information from my Lawyer about changing my Case Source to Regional.
----------
I did call a DOL analyst at the Dallas BEC and she indicated that the Case Source data does not affect the alien's case or processing, it is just for informational office purposes only. Even with that information, I sent a fax and a letter to the Dallas BEC requesting the change be made.
----------

Thanks, Mjee.

If that is true, why haven't we seen any STATE cases getting approved?

MJee said:
Guys,

Here is the information from my Lawyer about changing my Case Source to Regional.
----------
I did call a DOL analyst at the Dallas BEC and she indicated that the Case Source data does not affect the alien's case or processing, it is just for informational office purposes only. Even with that information, I sent a fax and a letter to the Dallas BEC requesting the change be made.
----------

Thanks, Mjee.

Case Source = STATE Doesn't Matter.

immi24 said:
If that is true, why haven't we seen any STATE cases getting approved?

I have forced my lawyer to fax the proof and talk to them. When he talked to them, they informed it doesn't matter. Eventhen my lawyer faxed the information. At some point we got believe our lawyer or BEC representation. If we are not, then we got to wait and hope for the best.

I hope that doesn't matter. If it matters also, I have done everything from my side correct the problem. I recommand other also to do the same.

Case Source = STATE.

Guys,

Did any of you try to change the Case Source and succeeded. My lawyer sent all the information to DBEC couple of weeks back and still my screen shot shows case source as STATE.

Would appreciate your thoughts and recommandation.

MJee said:
Guys,

Did any of you try to change the Case Source and succeeded. My lawyer sent all the information to DBEC couple of weeks back and still my screen shot shows case source as STATE.

Would appreciate your thoughts and recommandation.

MJee,

Did you send to an email to PBEC or DBEC for checking the status again? I sent mine to DBEC but did not recieve a reply.

In my case the first time I recieved screen shot from DBEC the Source was STATE. On my kicking and screaming my attorney called up DBEC and spoke to them. The following week I got an screen shot from PBEC where the source was REGION. I also noticed that there were a few corrections like the name of my co was misspelt in the earlier screen shot was recified in this and so my profession. But the most striking thing was, the one from PBEC had a different case# than the DBEC! Rest of the info was indentical.

This was exactly a month back. No news as yet.

Case Source = STATE.

I requested for screenshot from DBEC yesterday and no response from them. I'll send out the same request to PBEC today and let you know once I receive any response.

BTW, Could you tell me which address and FAX number, you used for faxing/mailing the correction information. I would like to send the corretion information through my employer again (if case source is not changed based on new screen shot)

Appreciate your respone.

Thanks, Mjee

immi24 said:
MJee,

Did you send to an email to PBEC or DBEC for checking the status again? I sent mine to DBEC but did not recieve a reply.

In my case the first time I recieved screen shot from DBEC the Source was STATE. On my kicking and screaming my attorney called up DBEC and spoke to them. The following week I got an screen shot from PBEC where the source was REGION. I also noticed that there were a few corrections like the name of my co was misspelt in the earlier screen shot was recified in this and so my profession. But the most striking thing was, the one from PBEC had a different case# than the DBEC! Rest of the info was indentical.

This was exactly a month back. No news as yet.

MJee said:
I requested for screenshot from DBEC yesterday and no response from them. I'll send out the same request to PBEC today and let you know once I receive any response.

MJee,

The phone/fax number for DBEC are:

Phone: (214) 237-9111
Fax: (214) 237-9135

DBEC auto reply for wrong Case Source : STATE ( instead of REGIONAL)

Hello everyone

Has anyone succeded in gettting corrected the wrong CASE Source :STATE to FEDERAL? I appreciate your ideas/suggestion..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My attorney called several times and also sent email to them ( info@dal.dflc.us )..
But no response from DBEC except automatic reply as below

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Dallas Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Your request for Case Source status has been noted in our system.

If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding transfer times, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding the PERM System, please visit the Internet website below, or use the e-mail address provided:

http://www.plc.doleta.gov

or PERM.DFLC@dol.gov

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

DFLC Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
-----------------------------------------------------------

I have asked my lawyer to send the proofs to DBEC. After that, I have requested for screen shot(approximately one week after sending), Data was NOT corrected.

Only other thing giving me hope is, Regional Database. I found mine in there. You could try to find yours also.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

Good Luck.
Mjee

My screen shot after responding to 45 DL....

has some extra data entered:
Processing type - changed to TR (was RIR before I rcvd 45 DL)
Business activity-blh blah
Rate of pay - $ Blah
Nationality - Blah
Case statu s- Missing

Does this mean PBEC has rcvd my employer's response to the 45 DL?
any inputs greatly apprecaited

I am concerned if my 45 DL response was rcvd or not.
many thanks

My LCA got approved with case source state

PR: 12/09/2003
RIR EB2/CA
Transfered to regional in 10/2004 but got case source as state
D-04321-xxxxx
Notified by lawyer yesterday it was approved
Luck came true!

Jiu er, Congrats!
btw have you received your 45-day notification before you got your approval?

Jiu er said:
PR: 12/09/2003
RIR EB2/CA
Transfered to regional in 10/2004 but got case source as state
D-04321-xxxxx
Notified by lawyer yesterday it was approved
Luck came true!