Dallas TX - N-400 Timeline -

Oath Ceremonies Thread

All,

Has anyone who is reading this thread been notified of oath ceremonies for DFW? I have seen a recent thread in which the poster mentioned that now USCIS can schedule you into any ceremony regardless of county.

Here are the latest Oath Ceremonies Dates. Can we please keep this list up?

Upcoming Oath Ceremonies
Fort Worth: ?
Sherman: May 19, 2006
Dallas: (Full Details Not Available Yet): June 1, 2006

Recent Oath Ceremonies (For Reference Purposes)
Plano (Judicial, Only for Dallas, Collin County Residents): February 28, 2006
Arlington (for Tarrant Residents): March 30, 2006
Dallas: (Dallas Convention Center): March 21, 2006

No Interview Notices for Jan yet

Hi Folks,

I was checking this morning for someof the people who filed in january have not received Interview yet, My status is disappearred from the day i filed . im just working on bench mark of other people in same boat with PD in Janurary.I guess Interview dates are pretty much booked for may as one of my friend has interview on May 25th......Waiting Waiting Waiting

HVN400 said:
My wife's PD is 03/14/05, and still no interview letter :( Hopefully, you will not have to wait very much longer.

Did your wife receive Interview letter. My wife PD is 3/21/05 and still no Interview

Received Interview Letter Today (Jan 17th PD)

Hello:

I and my wife received our interview letters today.

PD 1/17/06
FP 2/17/06
Interview Notice Received 4/24/06
Interview Date: 6/14/06

Thanks everyone.

Dallas N400 Guy

Congrats on your interview date n400dallasguy

im still waiting for my interview letter ....my PD is 1/17 ,FP 2/17 and Waiting for interview notice.

thanks

jsharma

Did anyone received any notice for Interview

Did anyone recieved there notice , i have only DallasN400guy received one ...im waiting for mine which i have same PD 1/17 and FP 2/17 ...still waiting for Interview Letter

Anybody Interview Letter or Status disappeared in Dallas

Did anyone recieved there notice , i have only DallasN400guy received one ...im waiting for mine which i have same PD 1/17 and FP 2/17 ...still waiting for Interview Letter

oath date

My time line:

PD: 10/27/2005
FP done: 12/20/2005
Interview Date: 05/17/2006

I do need to get citizenship asap for my wife's visa.

I knew two oath dates from this group
May 19 and June 1.

I am not able to take June 1 due to conflict of schedule.

Two questions:

1. Assume I request at interview time to have oath date on May 19,
is it practically possible for TSC to scheduel in just two days
timewindow?
2. What will be a close oath date after June 1st?

Thanks a lot for this forum!

I know somone from Europe applied in Nov-05 had interview April and oath on May-12.
How can someone applied in OCT get interview later than someone applied NOV?. I wonder country you apply have any effect on this? I mean Europeans get quick interview dates but rest of us put in the back burner?

Still Waiting for Interview Letter

Well USCIS Works really different who knows we might be there last priority guy as I have seen on this board me and other guy have same PD and FP dates but still he got the Interview letter around 2 weeks ago and Im still waiting sometime it is frustating as my application is one of those lucky one does not show online so i cannot track anything and i have to rely on customer service which they will look at dates and will say geez we cannot do anything currently we are processing August cases and I guess if someone called with August date then they will say they dont know whats wrong because they freaking dont have any info .....Customer service is just waist of money for tax payers as they are not serving any purpose.

Interview on the same date and same time

Me and my wife's interview date and time is exactly same. Does anyone know if they will call both of us together or seperately. There are certain documents like tax returns etc. where we have only one copy and if they call us at the same time then only one of us can carry the documents.

Anyone with similar experience.

thanks

Just MaKe Copies of IT Returns

dallasUser said:
Me and my wife's interview date and time is exactly same. Does anyone know if they will call both of us together or seperately. There are certain documents like tax returns etc. where we have only one copy and if they call us at the same time then only one of us can carry the documents.

Anyone with similar experience.

thanks
one of my friends did have interview with his wife , If you and your wife will have seperate interview just make copies of ur IT returns. Im waiting for my Interview at Dallas DO RD 01/17 FP 02/17 and Interview ?????

IS ANYONE IN DALLAS DO GOT A INTERVIEW NOTICE RECENTLY>>>OR THERE STATUS DISAPPERAED PLS POST ON BOARD IT WILL DEFINE A TIMELINE

My interview

Finally I and my wife got interviewed on May 5th. The whole experience was quite pleasant similar to others in this thread.

Our appointment was at 10:00 am, we reached there 30 minutes early and was called in 10 minutes after 10.

After oath to be truthful, the officer went through all the details on the form and asked if anything needed to be changed. I mentioned that I got two speeding tickets 10 years back and he made a note of it on the form. He said that is fine unless I have DUI etc. and/or landed up in jail. He specifically asked me to put initial against a checkbox where it said never been to jail (not sure why, may be due to my mention of the speeding tickets). And then he took photocopy of my 2000 tax returns . I guess he took the photocopy since I had mention it on the form specifically that I filed in 2000 both as resident/non-resident. After this there were some confirmation question regarding my trips abroad and my stay in Canada (I did CP from Canada).

He approved my application for citizenship and asked me to wait till my wife's interview (which was being done by another officer at the time) is done so that he can give the same date/time for oath. Then he asked six simple civic questions out of the usual 100 and asked to read and write an english sentence. After my wife was out (similar experience). The officer gave me the exact same date/time as my wife had, June 1. The whole thing got wrapped up in around 30 min.

Overall it was a very professional and happy experience.

PD - Sep 19, 2005
FP - Nov 08, 2006
IntV - May 05, 2006
Oath - June 1, 2006

vardhman said:
Finally I and my wife got interviewed on May 5th. The whole experience was quite pleasant similar to others in this thread.

Our appointment was at 10:00 am, we reached there 30 minutes early and was called in 10 minutes after 10.

After oath to be truthful, the officer went through all the details on the form and asked if anything needed to be changed. I mentioned that I got two speeding tickets 10 years back and he made a note of it on the form. He said that is fine unless I have DUI etc. and/or landed up in jail. He specifically asked me to put initial against a checkbox where it said never been to jail (not sure why, may be due to my mention of the speeding tickets). And then he took photocopy of my 2000 tax returns . I guess he took the photocopy since I had mention it on the form specifically that I filed in 2000 both as resident/non-resident. After this there were some confirmation question regarding my trips abroad and my stay in Canada (I did CP from Canada).

He approved my application for citizenship and asked me to wait till my wife's interview (which was being done by another officer at the time) is done so that he can give the same date/time for oath. Then he asked six simple civic questions out of the usual 100 and asked to read and write an english sentence. After my wife was out (similar experience). The officer gave me the exact same date/time as my wife had, June 1. The whole thing got wrapped up in around 30 min.

Overall it was a very professional and happy experience.

PD - Sep 19, 2005
FP - Nov 08, 2006
IntV - May 05, 2006
Oath - June 1, 2006
congratulations!
how often they conduct oath ceremonies in dalls , tx?

Oath Ceremonies in Dallas

vardhman said:
I don't have the knowledge of how many times, maybe someone else can answer.
According to website every 90 days but dallas conduct cermonies in plano , dallas , arlington and fortworth. So i think u have 4 choices I heard someone on this forum that now you can take can one of these ceremonies as they have aggreement across the cities where people can attend ceremony from other counties. You can check this Dallas thread where u can find more info. Im still waiting for my Interview Date...
RD 1/17
FP 2/17
ID????????
Oath?????

Anyone receieved any notice for Interview Recently.....

Thanks

Anyone received Interview Notice for Dallas

Hi Folks,
DID any one received any notice from Dallas DO ...Interview Notice or someone have there status disappeared ..please post it on here ...it help all of us know what dates they are processing.....thanks

Anyone Dallas Received Interview Notice ?????

Hi Folks,
DID any one received any notice from Dallas DO ...Interview Notice or someone have there status disappeared ..please post it on here ...it help all of us know what dates they are processing.....thanks

Dallas DO Sleeping or People are not updating thread

jsharma said:
Hi Folks,
Still waiting for any posting from Dallas area