Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My lawyer sent me the following email just now:

Hi:

I just checked the status of your PERM application online and it has been
certified. We have not yet received your approval here at our offices as
it can take a few weeks. We will be in contact upon receipt of your LC.

Thanks!

Please see my signature for more details.
Thank you guys for all your support. See you in the 140 threads..

My old RIR labor was denied after replying to a lenghty NOF .meanwhile I got Perm and I-140 approved allowing me to extend h1 for 3 yrs. Company had promised they would foolow up the old labor and appeal it.
Just recd reply from Company saying DOL is not allowing to file appeal if more than 1 appln is filed with DOL . is this true ? or did my co just mess up and did not file the appeal.

Please can somebody help me.

My lawyer sent me the following email just now:

Hi:

I just checked the status of your PERM application online and it has been
certified. We have not yet received your approval here at our offices as
it can take a few weeks. We will be in contact upon receipt of your LC.

Thanks!

Please see my signature for more details.
Thank you guys for all your support. See you in the 140 threads..

so you gave up 3 yrs in your priority date to get the labor certified ? Or is your 2004 application still in progress ?

so you gave up 3 yrs in your priority date to get the labor certified ? Or is your 2004 application still in progress ?

My TR-LC is still in process but I guess it will be withdrawn because it was converted to PERM. Identical. It should keep the same priority date. I'll let you know once we get the paperwork.

Thanks

6 years 1 month................

FINALLY after 6 yrs 1 month my case is CERTIFIED,now onto next steps.
Thanks to everyone on this board and i know your time will be coming soon.
Best of luck to you all.

EB3 TR
PR 04-2001
RR sent in 04-16-2007
Certified May 5th.

Dol

FINALLY after 6 yrs 1 month my case is CERTIFIED,now onto next steps.
Thanks to everyone on this board and i know your time will be coming soon.
Best of luck to you all.

EB3 TR
PR 04-2001
RR sent in 04-16-2007
Certified May 5th.

So you sent the final docs on April 16, is that correct? If not, when did you sent the final docs.

Incompetant Attorneys !!.

Of course, make him/her call them ASAP. I can't believe it took you 5 month to figure our that something is not right :)

No. They certified you already, right? Your dumb lawyer probably messed up something in his/her address (like gave them an old one and did not update them later).

It is amazing that somebody waited for 4 months for the attorney to receive certified LC. My attorny changed his address, and never really bothered if the DBEC is notified. My LC approval is delayed by 4 months because of his incompetancy.

Certified!!!!

My labor was certified on Friday 05/11, details below.

PD March 2002
45DL February 2006
TR converted to RIR on March 2007
Certified May 05, 2007

Oh my!!!, just look at Eb3 movement!!!!

05/14/2007: June 2007 Visa Bulletin

India: EB-2: From 01/08/03 to 04/01/2004,
EB-3: From 08/01/2002 to 06/01/2003,
Other Worker: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
China: EB-2: From 04/22/2005 to 01/01/2006,
EB-3: From 08/01/2002 to 06/01/2003,
Other Worker: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
Mexico: EB-3: From 05/15/2001 to 06/01/2003,
Other Workers: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
Philippines: EB-3: From 08/01/2003 to 06/01/2005,
Other Workers: From Unavailable to 10/01/2001
Other Countries: EB-3: From 08/01/2003 to 06/01/2005
Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
One in Process-data review question

By the way, this is my data info. One question for all of you, just in case anyone has been on "the same boat". When my TD-RIR conversition was filled, my online status changed from TD-In process to RIR-In process a few days after my lawyers sent the papers to the backlog center, so far so good. However last week, my status changed from RIR-In process to RIR-data Review, I really don't know if this is a good or bad sign, but it looks like it went one step backward. Did someone experience the In process-data review change before getting the labor approved?

------------------------
Category: EB3-TR - Converted to RIR - Rest of the world
PD: 12/01/04
45 Days letter received :May 2006
RIR conversion filled (all the RIR ads and stuff previously done) : 04/17/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Somewhere in April
Online Case Details: RIR & Data Review
Case Number: D-05207-*****

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, my turn to say it today. Got Certified, just checked the page few minutes back and it showed up with the golden words. Now on to the next step

Thanks for all your help, this message board was the best i have seen. I dont see a lot of discussion in the 140 area.. but still will wait to see what happens.

My details are below in my signature

EB3 visa cutoff date to verify

hi all,
i've my labor certified on 6/25/05. my lawyer told me that visa cut off date now is 6/01/05. can anyone verify for me?
i couldn't find exact info. on any site.
i've my old case of 2001 still pending. so i want to verify before i apply for I-140 and i'd like to verify whether my lawyer is correct or not.

sometime it feels so hard to trust of nothing moving forward. just to make sure.
any help would really appreciate.
i fall other countries, besides india, phillipines & china.
and its under EB3 category.

thanks so much.

hi all,
i've my labor certified on 6/25/05. my lawyer told me that visa cut off date now is 6/01/05. can anyone verify for me?
i couldn't find exact info. on any site.
i've my old case of 2001 still pending. so i want to verify before i apply for I-140 and i'd like to verify whether my lawyer is correct or not.

sometime it feels so hard to trust of nothing moving forward. just to make sure.
any help would really appreciate.
i fall other countries, besides india, phillipines & china.
and its under EB3 category.

thanks so much.
You can check it here.

Hi,

My LC was filled as TR in May 2002.
Submitted 45 days letter in March 2006.
Replied to 'Analyst Findings' in December 2006.
Applied for RIR conversion in March 2007.
Web site status is 'Certified under TR'.
Called BEC and found that my case was approved on March 30th 2007.

My attorney did not received original LC yet.
My employer and I did not get any letter regarding the approval.

Is there any one in similar situation?
Can any one advise 'What I should do now?'.

Regards,
Kalai

By the way, this is my data info. One question for all of you, just in case anyone has been on "the same boat". When my TD-RIR conversition was filled, my online status changed from TD-In process to RIR-In process a few days after my lawyers sent the papers to the backlog center, so far so good. However last week, my status changed from RIR-In process to RIR-data Review, I really don't know if this is a good or bad sign, but it looks like it went one step backward. Did someone experience the In process-data review change before getting the labor approved?

------------------------
Category: EB3-TR - Converted to RIR - Rest of the world
PD: 12/01/04
45 Days letter received :May 2006
RIR conversion filled (all the RIR ads and stuff previously done) : 04/17/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Somewhere in April
Online Case Details: RIR & Data Review
Case Number: D-05207-*****

Hi,

I am in the same boat. My case status is showing "DATA REVIEW" after "IN PROCESS" for a long time. The change happened on 4/23 and no information yet. I am not sure whether it is good or bad. Still waiting. The attorney says nothing to worry and wait. When this wait will end????

longgcwisher

Hi,

I am in the same boat. My case status is showing "DATA REVIEW" after "IN PROCESS" for a long time. The change happened on 4/23 and no information yet. I am not sure whether it is good or bad. Still waiting. The attorney says nothing to worry and wait. When this wait will end????

longgcwisher

Hi,

How can we convert to RIR?please give me details..i will check if i have an option to do that.TR-RIR.

please respond.Thanks