Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RIR certified online

My case shows certified as of last Friday. I almost fell off my chair.... Good luck to everyone. This forum has helped my soul searching to say the least.

- EB2, RIR, OR
- PD: 3/05/2005
- 45-day letter received: 5/9/2006
- 45-day letter responded: 5/15/2006
- Approval letter: In transit to attorney presumably...
- ETA case number: D-05181-9XXXX

- James

Coworker's status changed

One other person's case from our company was Filed for RIR on 3/14/2007 .I just found out that his case status changed to 'Data Review' from 'In Process'.

My case certified online

The online status finally shows my case was certified...after such a long wait... Thanks so much for the tremendous support from this forum. Good luck to everyone!

--------------------
RIR/EB2/CA
D-04310-xxxxxx
PD: 06/05/2003
45-day letter received and replied in early Feb, 2005

LC Approved

Hello all,

As of yesterday my case status is Certified. I don't know details. I still haven't heard from my lawyer and I hope that this is not just an error.
My company converted my case to rir and sent the required documentation in the beginning of March.

See details about my case in my signature.

Good luck to you all.

Best wishes,
roddy

hi guys,
my Labor shows DENIED on the website.
I just got my approval from Perm couple days back. on the old Labor we had an RFE which the Co had replied around Feb 15t. is this Denial due to the Perm filing ( which is being done in error by the backlog centres) or is it in repsonse to the RFE ?

please reply

Job posted on AJB

Gurus,

I just found out that my job has been posted on ajb.org today(3/24/2007). As you can find out from my signature my lawyer already sent RIR conversion package on 3/14/2007. However, my lawyer had never sent RIR conversion request email for the hold-harmless thinking that if it takes longer and for some reason if we could not sent the RIR package by April 1st then the case would be closed. So what could be done now ? Officially we sent RIR package on 3/14 and the ajb job has been posted today. So according to the hold-harmless faqs they should still be processing this as RIR. Gurus please help..

Is anybody in the same situation ?

I'm not really a guru, but my suggestion would be to contact DOL asap and explain it for them (of course, I mean your lawyer contacting them.) It surprises me that people have lawyers that do nothing essential:mad: I don't have a lawyer and know more about my case than your lawyer evidently. In any case, make him/her call this number: Philadelphia BPC: (484) 270-1500, Dallas BPC: (214) 237-9111

dc2000:
mine shows TR process instead RIR.
i've asked my lawyer to contact and he said he had sent three emails already since jan. 19th. and no response.
he even told me he will mail some documents to prove that my case was filed as RIR before on aug. 2001.
do you think if he calls the number you gave would make a lot difference?
do you think dol will respond the case if my lawyer calls.

i don't know he said he can't call and they don't answer. is that right.

ifnot i'm thinking to give him this number.
if you can verify with me would be really great.

thanks so much.
thanks

do you think dol will respond the case if my lawyer calls.
coolz, i understand your frustration. I'm in the same boat with you. I sent them so many faxes and they simply ignore them. But what I found out is that when someone calls -- and I mean, US employer or respectable Immig. Lawyer (someone without an accent, like you and me) -- they will definitely listen to them. Please also note that they in DOL won't talk to an alien (hate this word), I tried it already.

Here's what I did. First I composed a fax with my question, putting it as if employer was writing it (since I don't have an attorney), printed it on the company's stationery and had the owner of the company sign it and fax it for me from their office. Three days had passed with no response. I called the owner of the company to find out the latest and he said, "Nothing came back". He was pissed too as it sounded like they ignored him.

I swung by his office and asked him to call them. I'm dealing with DBEC and he called that # above right away when I was still present. Someone (and I mean live person!) picked up the phone. They then transferred him to someone else who wasn't there and my employer left a voice message. He introduced himself, the company, his title and left their 800 number to call back. Later that day he called me and said a nice lady called him back and was able to answer our question.

You see, when someone calls they get result immediately. There's no way the other person on the line will be able to ignore you, so at least you will get some kind of an answer. The only thing, of course, is not to overwhelm them with your question. In my case I was trying to find out if they would OK for us to begin preparation for RIR conversion. They said no, since TR process has already started. In your case simply ask why it shows TR instead of RIR since you've done the conversion.

i don't know he [attorney] said he can't call and they don't answer. is that right.
I can't believe it, what a lazy son of a b*tch. I bet you paid him more than couple grand for his services. All those immigration lawyers treat us like some worthless piece of #$%^ because they know that we won't be able to do anything against them and we will depend on them. My suggesting, hire a lawyer but do your homework as well and control the lazy bastard.

Hope this helps.

Minecame through

Any Recent Approvals this week from Dallas BEC?

There are at least 10 new approvals this week from Philly BEC, but NONE from Dallas in this forum. Any one???

TxTramDream

See my signature fordetails. mine came through, even tho the website says TR;Certified rather than RIR:Certified!

coolz, i understand your frustration. I'm in the same boat with you. I sent them so many faxes and they simply ignore them. But what I found out is that when someone calls -- and I mean, US employer or respectable Immig. Lawyer (someone without an accent, like you and me) -- they will definitely listen to them. Please also note that they in DOL won't talk to an alien (hate this word), I tried it already.

Here's what I did. First I composed a fax with my question, putting it as if employer was writing it (since I don't have an attorney), printed it on the company's stationery and had the owner of the company sign it and fax it for me from their office. Three days had passed with no response. I called the owner of the company to find out the latest and he said, "Nothing came back". He was pissed too as it sounded like they ignored him.

I swung by his office and asked him to call them. I'm dealing with DBEC and he called that # above right away when I was still present. Someone (and I mean live person!) picked up the phone. They then transferred him to someone else who wasn't there and my employer left a voice message. He introduced himself, the company, his title and left their 800 number to call back. Later that day he called me and said a nice lady called him back and was able to answer our question.

You see, when someone calls they get result immediately. There's no way the other person on the line will be able to ignore you, so at least you will get some kind of an answer. The only thing, of course, is not to overwhelm them with your question. In my case I was trying to find out if they would OK for us to begin preparation for RIR conversion. They said no, since TR process has already started. In your case simply ask why it shows TR instead of RIR since you've done the conversion.

I can't believe it, what a lazy son of a b*tch. I bet you paid him more than couple grand for his services. All those immigration lawyers treat us like some worthless piece of #$%^ because they know that we won't be able to do anything against them and we will depend on them. My suggesting, hire a lawyer but do your homework as well and control the lazy bastard.

Hope this helps.

hi dc2000, thanks for all your suggestions. i'll definitely do that today to have him, lawyer to call dol (lazy shit)....screw our life.

thanks much.

lot of resumes for job ad response.

we are doing a conversion from TR to RIR and have to send the package before april 1st.

On what basis could the lawyer reject some of the responses ? when the skill set is also matching.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

My add was posted today on AJB. I have filed a PERM conversion 32 days ago.

When should I expect the recruitment instructions?
Can we use the recruitment used in PERM?
How is that going to affect my PERM application?
Which process will get the LC approved faster, PERM or traditional?

Thanks guys

You will need your ETA case number. Here is how you can find out.

1. Goto ajb.org and click on job search.
2. In the quick search option you will see job number (a very last link.) , click on that.
3. Now in the search dropdown use "COmpany job ID" and put your case number in a text field next to it(you might need to try putting number like 0522133844 or 05221-33844 or you can just put first 5 digits and then look into retured results .
4. select partial matches radio button.
5. hit search now .

hope this helps

Thanks for sharing this information. I accidentally read your instructions and checked the website with my case number. It showed my job there.
My Job is now posted on Ajb.
Job Posted date : 03/16/07.
Case # : D-05192-XXXXX
Processing Type : TR
Priority Date : 02/20/2004
State : CA

what's next?

my job has also been posted on the AJB site (D-05186-*****) on 3/2/2007...what should I expect next?:confused: ...how many days/months before a decision on certification is made?

thanks!

Finally approved, after 4.5 yrs waiting.

Good luck to those who are still waiting.
Feng
Processing Type: TR --> RIR on 12/13/06
Case Source: State
Case Number: D-05172-XXXXX

Hello guys.,

so what is the next step after recruitmen period expires. I am non rir eb3 from oct 2001. I received my RI begining of March, It should run until April 14. As of yet, we have not recevied any resumes from DOL. Are they suppose to forward the to us once the Recruitment period is done or forward them to us as they come to DOL.