Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

potlavs said:
Hi,

My husband employer is opting for labor sibstitution because our Labor has NOF ,which we recieve very late actullay close to reply date .Now we asked the lawyer to file for I-40 permium , and he was told its not possible ,is that true for the labor substitution , there is no permium for I-40 . Advises are appreciated please reply.

Thanks
potlavs

I think, now it is possible to do premiium on I-140 for substitution labor. Below is an excerpt from imigration law website:

10/25/2006: Confusion on Availability of Substitution I-140 Premium Processing for Holders of Original Approved Labor Certification

• We reported earlier that the USCIS had initially blocked any substitution I-140 cases from the premium processing eligibility. But later the USCIS website changed it and has been reporting to the people that if the substitution I-140 petitioners submit the original of the approved substitution labor certificatiobn application, they will be eligible for the premium processing services. The USCIS information on ineligible cases is as follows:
    (1) A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending;
    (2) Labor Certification substitution requests, unless the original labor certification is submitted with the Form I-140 requesting the substitution; and
    (3) Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).​
  • After we reported such website instruction changes, we received some reports from the readers that the field offices were unaware of the policy change. We urge the USCIS HQ to give a guidance letter to the Service Centers on this change. If the website information is incorrect, they should correct the information not to mislead or confuse the consumers.

One of my colleagues with pretty much the same number D-05221-927** got his application certified in the mid of December. This application was filed from CA with a PD of Aug 2004.

indio0617 said:
Has anyone got labor certified recently starting with following Case #
D-05221-9****

I am waiting since Feb 2004.

Non RIR labor

Hello,
My lawyer filed a Non RIR case in January 2004 from California. Got the 45 day letter in June 2006. So now what? just wait? Did anybody in the same boat get their labor approved?
Thanks.

sonylaw said:
Hello,
My lawyer filed a Non RIR case in January 2004 from California. Got the 45 day letter in June 2006. So now what? just wait? Did anybody in the same boat get their labor approved?
Thanks.
--
or you can file for RIR conversion and hope for a quicker approval.

Labor Substitution and Permium

manwithnoname said:
I think, now it is possible to do premiium on I-140 for substitution labor. Below is an excerpt from imigration law website:

Thanks .. for the information

LCA Status check website update?

Gurus:

Just today I have noticed that Dallas BEC added a new feild on the status check page. Now we can see If our case is whether RIS or TR.

I'm tired of waiting...

cal97 said:
One of my colleagues with pretty much the same number D-05221-927** got his application certified in the mid of December. This application was filed from CA with a PD of Aug 2004.

Thanks for the info. Do you know when he received his 45 day letter ?

bec_victim said:
Gurus:

Just today I have noticed that Dallas BEC added a new feild on the status check page. Now we can see If our case is whether RIS or TR.

I'm tired of waiting...

I notice it too. We share the same PD and my 45 day letter was July 2006 as well. Case number is D-05221-9XXXX

Case Type Field added to online status site

They have added a case type field to the online status site, if the case is RIR or TR.
Hope it helps.

Rir Not Tr

My Case is filed as RIR but the website says TR(they added this new field on the status check page). Anybody know whats happening.

I think you should contact your attorney to fix it. Looks like BEC have entered your information incorrectly.

1104-IL said:
My Case is filed as RIR but the website says TR(they added this new field on the status check page). Anybody know whats happening.

now my process type looks TR
i had applied as RIR before.
my pd is aug. 2001.

still waiting.
don't know when ........sun is shining...........

Don't worry much if your recruitment was done. One of my colleague got certified recently with PD of Aug.2001 and recruitment done before sent to DBEC.
coolz said:
now my process type looks TR
i had applied as RIR before.
my pd is aug. 2001.

still waiting.
don't know when ........sun is shining...........

finally thru!

Hi all,

I called my employer today to receive the good news after 2.5 years of labor pain!!!! My labor status is CERTIFIED online as well. I will be applying for I-140 and hopefully have it approved and ready for the next stage soon. I know I-485 is out of question for a while now, especially since I am EB3 but who knows... there are lots of immigration reform possibilities with the democrats coming into force.

I wish all the best to everyone and thank everyone for the support on this forum...

best regards...

so_depressed said:
Don't worry much if your recruitment was done. One of my colleague got certified recently with PD of Aug.2001 and recruitment done before sent to DBEC.

thanks
what do you mean recruitment was done?
my lawyer told me just to wait but never mention about recruitment...
where there need to be prepared just incase.

would be glad to hear.
thanks

Congratulations and good luck to your next step !!!!

bingojohn said:
Hi all,

I called my employer today to receive the good news after 2.5 years of labor pain!!!! My labor status is CERTIFIED online as well. I will be applying for I-140 and hopefully have it approved and ready for the next stage soon. I know I-485 is out of question for a while now, especially since I am EB3 but who knows... there are lots of immigration reform possibilities with the democrats coming into force.

I wish all the best to everyone and thank everyone for the support on this forum...

best regards...