Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I have seen one case, maybe on the PBEC thread, that has been closed twice. The BEC folks have proven that they are capable of doing just about anything, however unlikely it appears.

The odds is apparently low, so I wouldn't even worry about it.
Jackwang said:
Does anybody's case close twice?

agree

arunsar said:
If that's true, why didn't I get mine "certified". 45days letter replied - May 03, 2006 (PD Apr 2003 and LC submitted June 2002). There is no specil rule. If you are lucky, your case will be approved soon. Those who filed with EB2 and filed much earlier, they have to wait longer. Because BEC does not like them to file I485 soon. For them dates are almost current.

I agree with you.

10/2002, CA, EBR, RIR...(Stuck at PBEC, 45 day letter replied in Mar 2005)

Zgreen said:
I have seen one case, maybe on the PBEC thread, that has been closed twice. The BEC folks have proven that they are capable of doing just about anything, however unlikely it appears.

The odds is apparently low, so I wouldn't even worry about it.
Thanks Zgreen

H1-B 8th year extension

Hi

My situation is that

My 7th Year extension expire in Jan 2007
My LC filed on Nov 2004
I have 45 day letter for LC applied on Nov 2004

Quesiton: -
Can I join new employer and can new employer file for 8th year extension based on 45 days letter?

Thanks for all help.

Message to Nevergreen

Hi,
My DBEC number is the same as yours for First 5 digits. wondering if you can PM me for more details (I would appreciate the the remaining 3/4 digits please

thanks

Are you talking about the first time your case is closed or second? What are you missing: 45-day letter or case closure notice or case reopening confirmation? You will not receive anything after your case is reopened, but your lawyer will receive an email confirmation, and you should be able to see either "data review" or "in process" by checking status online.

If you see "closed" and you haven't received anything including 45-day letter, you may ask your attorney to contact BEC. There are specific but different emails for not receiving any communications vs. getting case closure notices. Your lawyer has a point in waiting for the letter, because you don't know what was the reason for closure. There are many possible secenarios and your simple question is impossible to answer, but hopefully this helps.

Jackwang said:
in this case. what can I do. I did not recieve any thing from DBEC. My lawer let me wait till got the letter from BEC.

Finally.....5 years and 9 days of Labor Pain over

Dear Friends...

Its my turn to share good news. My LC is certified today.
I am just posting some details right now, and will post a detailed analysis of things learnt in this process and some advise to all those who are awaiting, in a few days.

State:Indiana
Priority date : Sep 2001, EB2 RIR,
Never reached regional
D05140-29XXX
Certified on 3rd Oct, 2006

Case closed, reopened, and ...(and wait for further details in my next big post). I really want to give my best wishes to all those who are already certified and all those waiting. In Indian language of Hindi they say "Bhagwan ke ghar me der hai, andher nahi..." (It means, trust in God, there may be delays, but there is a light at the end...)

Congrats

indiacard said:
Dear Friends...

Its my turn to share good news. My LC is certified today.
I am just posting some details right now, and will post a detailed analysis of things learnt in this process and some advise to all those who are awaiting, in a few days.

State:Indiana
Priority date : Sep 2001, EB2 RIR,
Never reached regional
D05140-29XXX
Certified on 3rd Oct, 2006

Case closed, reopened, and ...(and wait for further details in my next big post). I really want to give my best wishes to all those who are already certified and all those waiting. In Indian language of Hindi they say "Bhagwan ke ghar me der hai, andher nahi..." (It means, trust in God, there may be delays, but there is a light at the end...)

Congrats on the approval.Also i wanted to know how can i find out prevailing wage for my position in labor application.And where can i find out the level of the prevailing wage. somewhere i read that level 2 is Eb2 .i wanted to know where i can find this.Any inputs.Thanks in advance.

Prevailing wage

Chocolate said:
Congrats on the approval.Also i wanted to know how can i find out prevailing wage for my position in labor application.And where can i find out the level of the prevailing wage. somewhere i read that level 2 is Eb2 .i wanted to know where i can find this.Any inputs.Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much.
You have asked me a tough question on prevailing wage. I am not sure where to find that information. It may be DOL website. One place I found that information is your LCA. Please note that LC (Labor certification) and LCA (labor condition application) are different. LCA is a MUST requirement for an application /renewal of H1B petition. I am assuming you are on H1B. Your employer should have given you a copy of LCA along with the H1B original. Please see page 2 of 4 of that LCA form "ETA 9035E" which should have your current salary and the prevailing wage information in section E. Also try this link for further help http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuick.aspx

I am not sure by your question of "somewhere i read that level 2 is Eb2 ". I know what is EB2, but dont know what do you mean by level 2.

Thanks.

valuable input

indiacard said:
Thanks so much.
You have asked me a tough question on prevailing wage. I am not sure where to find that information. It may be DOL website. One place I found that information is your LCA. Please note that LC (Labor certification) and LCA (labor condition application) are different. LCA is a MUST requirement for an application /renewal of H1B petition. I am assuming you are on H1B. Your employer should have given you a copy of LCA along with the H1B original. Please see page 2 of 4 of that LCA form "ETA 9035E" which should have your current salary and the prevailing wage information in section E. Also try this link for further help http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesQuick.aspx

I am not sure by your question of "somewhere i read that level 2 is Eb2 ". I know what is EB2, but dont know what do you mean by level 2.

Thanks.

Thanks for your input and once again congrats on your labor approval.even i dont know what it means so posted it.Thanks for the input.

LC Certified!

Hello Everyone:

I have been a spectator for a long time. Finally some good news!

Good luck for everyone who is still waiting in the line....

Here is my tracker:

PD: 03/2005
Category: EB3/RIR
45 DL Received: 06/2006
45 DL Replies: 06/2006
Case Certified: 09/2006

LC Certified

Finally it is approved!

PD: 08/2004
Category: EB2/RIR/CA
45 DL Received: 05/17/2006
45 DL Replies: 05/17/2006
Case Number: D-05209-55***
Case Certified: 10/02/2006 (online status)

Zgreen said:
Are you talking about the first time your case is closed or second? What are you missing: 45-day letter or case closure notice or case reopening confirmation? You will not receive anything after your case is reopened, but your lawyer will receive an email confirmation, and you should be able to see either "data review" or "in process" by checking status online.

If you see "closed" and you haven't received anything including 45-day letter, you may ask your attorney to contact BEC. There are specific but different emails for not receiving any communications vs. getting case closure notices. Your lawyer has a point in waiting for the letter, because you don't know what was the reason for closure. There are many possible secenarios and your simple question is impossible to answer, but hopefully this helps.
Thank you very much for your help. It is very helpful. I am talking second close. my satuation is

LC - RIR : PD : OCT 2004 - CA
BEC 45-DL Received : may 2006
BEC 45-DL Replied : June 2006

Case #: D-05215-*****
Closed and reopen in 8/06
Online Case Status on 9/28/06:
Case Status: Date Review
Online Case Status on 9/29/06:
I did recieve closure notices and request to reopen in Aug. online status was date review before 9/28/06 but now shows :closed
do you have any idea about this satuation?

Certified

On line status changed to CERTIFIED today :D
Thanks to all the forum members for the immense support and updates.
Pls see my details in my signature!

PD 2001 Cases, any hope ?

Hello,

Congratulations to all who are getting their LC approvals. I don't see many 2001 cases getting processed. Is there any hope for those ppl ? BEC keeps saying tha order is FIFO or pseudo-FIFO, but somehow nothing is happening for 2001 cases. My PD is July 2001.

Cheers !

what are the first 5 digits of the ETA.

gc_help04 said:
Hello,

Congratulations to all who are getting their LC approvals. I don't see many 2001 cases getting processed. Is there any hope for those ppl ? BEC keeps saying tha order is FIFO or pseudo-FIFO, but somehow nothing is happening for 2001 cases. My PD is July 2001.

Cheers !

Wow, looks like yours is closed again. You might want to ask your attorney to call the 202 # (you can search for it in this thread). It is a legit DOL number and many people have received valuable info through it. But if your lawyer is unwilling to call - they have weird reasons - you can wait a few more days for the closure notice to arrive.

It is hard to speculate on what was the reason for the second closure, but hopefully it is just missing some information from you or better yet, another BEC mistake. Hang in there buddy, we've all been through tough times.

Jackwang said:
Thank you very much for your help. It is very helpful. I am talking second close. my satuation is

LC - RIR : PD : OCT 2004 - CA
BEC 45-DL Received : may 2006
BEC 45-DL Replied : June 2006

Case #: D-05215-*****
Closed and reopen in 8/06
Online Case Status on 9/28/06:
Case Status: Date Review
Online Case Status on 9/29/06:
I did recieve closure notices and request to reopen in Aug. online status was date review before 9/28/06 but now shows :closed
do you have any idea about this satuation?

Greencard lottery

For those of you who ARE NOT from

BRAZIL, CANADA, CHINA (mainland-born), COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EL SALVADOR, HAITI, INDIA, JAMAICA, MEXICO, PAKISTAN, PHILIPPINES, PERU, POLAND, RUSSIA, SOUTH KOREA, UNITED KINGDOM (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and VIETNAM.

you can give it a shot to this. Chances are around 1 in 1000, but I think it beats the Traditional Processing chances at the Backlog centers.

This is the link

http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

Cheers

Finally!!!!!!

Finally after a long wait of 2 years and 4months, I just found that my LC got certified. It was "In Process" last night when I checked the status. Any way here is my ordeal.....

Because of my lawyer's stupid mistake for mentioning the salary range with the lower end less than the Prevailing wage, I received a RFE from the state either to readvertise or accept to have it processed under TR. We sent a response with some evidence/explanation and ultimately asking the state to FWD to Regional office as is.

Apparently the application was sent to DBEC. Screen shot said Processing type: TR instead of RIR. My HR contacted DBEC many times to confirm that the case is being processed under RIR and not TR. The inquiry was never acknowledged. After 8 months of waiting, HR sent an email to Charles Daniels asking to confirm the processing type. Mr. Daniels responded back saying "I reviewed your application and is NOW being processed in RIR.

Good luck to all who are waiting for approval.

Here are my case details
ETA - D-05144-XXXXX
PD: May 2004 RIR AZ
Received RFE from State: JUN 2004
RFE replied: JUL 2004
RD: JUL 2004
45 day letter: May 2005
45 day letter replied June 2005
LC approval: Oct 4th 2006 (according to the online system). :eek: