Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question

Hi,
I am waiting to be EB3 certified, but due to the retrogression and high
possibility of further retrogression it is not going to be usefull anyway.
My current employer is not willing to refile, so I am thinking
to change job to file EB-2 PERM, but it is very difficult now.

I'd appreciate if anybody can advise me on whether
it is possible to file EB2 I-140/485 having EB3 LC?
The job advertizement say bachelor + 4 years, which is EB-3 :-(((
However the job duties and job interview for the position was clearly EB-2.
They didn't even interviewed people with less then a master degree.
Is it possible to use this facts to file I-140/485 under EB-2?
Please help me.

DareToDream said:
Hi,
I am waiting to be EB3 certified, but due to the retrogression and high
possibility of further retrogression it is not going to be usefull anyway.
My current employer is not willing to refile, so I am thinking
to change job to file EB-2 PERM, but it is very difficult now.

I'd appreciate if anybody can advise me on whether
it is possible to file EB2 I-140/485 having EB3 LC?
The job advertizement say bachelor + 4 years, which is EB-3 :-(((
However the job duties and job interview for the position was clearly EB-2.
They didn't even interviewed people with less then a master degree.
Is it possible to use this facts to file I-140/485 under EB-2?
Please help me.

Wait till your EB3 LC get certified, and file 140 based on that LC. Once your petition is approved, your PD stays with you. Then find another employer or whosever is willing to file your PERM LC EB2, once get certified, file 140 and 485 along with your previously approved EB3 LC to recapture the old PD.

Hi labordrags

Thanks for your effort some time ago to collect some fund and sue the BEC DOL. If the idea to bring a suit is still alive, I am up for contribution and whatever I can help with.

various reasons

samsharma said:
Hi labordrags

Thanks for your effort some time ago to collect some fund and sue the BEC DOL. If the idea to bring a suit is still alive, I am up for contribution and whatever I can help with.

hello samsharma,

there were various reason why the law-suit was a dump....

one of the reason was rajiv asked to follow with the IV group instead of carrying out the lawsuit.

the other is we could have used other lawyer as well, but the funds were insufficient.

majority of the people thought that in a year or two their labors get certified, thus spending time to file a lawsuit would leave their bank balance with less cash than their expectations.

less support from the IV core group and its promptness in advising their members to carry on effort in eliminating the retrogression, as many of their founders are all long gone from their labor stages.

RIR people being in high volume compare to the NON RIR, since RIR can get approved in any given day.

mentality of people who believe that filing a lawsuit is a waste of time, and rather clearing out the retrogression would help them in later days.

support of people being gone once their labor is cleared, and thus they find way to join IV and eliminate the retrogression

LC approval

hi
I got letter from DBEC that my labor case has been certified. Good luck to all of you still waiting

My details:

PD: mar 2005
45 day letter replied: 15 may 2006
approval date: 17 aug 2006
approval received: 3rd sep 2006

gaurav03 said:
hi
I got letter from DBEC that my labor case has been certified. Good luck to all of you still waiting

My details:

PD: mar 2005
45 day letter replied: 15 may 2006
approval date: 17 aug 2006
approval received: 3rd sep 2006

gaurav03, can you please post, state and EB2 or EB3 info. Thanks.

LCA approved

Received the Final Determination letter today indicating Form ETA 750 has been certified.
--certified on August 16, 2006, letter from DBEC posted on August 30, 2006 and my boss received it today, September 5, 2006.

On to the second I-140. BTW, is it possible to do this by oneself without the lawyer?

thank you to everyone who kept this forum going. It gave me meaning and was my primer to immigration issues...almost turned me into an immigration activist...See you in the I-40 and I485 forums.

Labor Certified

Called the lawyer to find out about my Labor. Tells me that he got the approval letter today.

Thanks for all the moral support.

State - MN (SWA to BEC)
PD - 01DEC04
ETA#: D-05213-6XXXX
45 Day Letter - 17JUN06
Reply - 21JUL06
Approval Letter: 05Sept06

NeedMiracles said:
Called the lawyer to find out about my Labor. Tells me that he got the approval letter today.

Thanks for all the moral support.

State - MN (SWA to BEC)
PD - 01DEC04
ETA#: D-05213-6XXXX
45 Day Letter - 17JUN06
Reply - 21JUL06
Approval Letter: 05Sept06

Congratulations

ETA case number: D-05208-48XXX
State: Texas
PD: March 22, 2005
EB2 - RIR
Thanks.

Kupondole said:
Congratulations Wonder 99. Your LC is approved and your attorney should be getting the ETA 750. Good Luck with your 140. Hope the rest of us gets our soon too. Can you post your case number (use XXX for the last 3 digits) and the State?

Kupondole

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please let us know if its EB2 / Eb3 ??

We filed our Eb2 thru Iowa in 7/28/2004 .. Havn't heard from DOL yet.We replied to DOL in June 2006 .Have anyone heard of Iowa getting approvals for EB2

Thanks
potlavs

Congratulations....Wonder99 !!

I guess there are still 98 wonders left in the pipeline for you in the near future...

wonder99 said:
ETA case number: D-05208-48XXX
State: Texas
PD: March 22, 2005
Thanks.

Finally...

CONGRATULATIONS...
I am silent observer of this forum,thanx guys...
Finally i too got LC APPROVAL LETTER from my attorney today..
here are the details

RIR,EB3,CA
ETA No: D-05286-XXXXX
PD:Sept,04
45 day letter Recd dt:06-24-06
45 day replyed dt:07-14-06
Lc Aprroved Date: :) 08-23-06
Certifying officer:JENNY ELSER
7th year ext apprvd on 07/24/06

LC Approved

Finally, I got my approval too. Incidentally, I received my letter (5th Sep) over a month after it was certified (31st Jul). Don't know if this is a postal delay or my lawyers have been irresponsible.

This forum has been something of a hope to cling on to. Thanks to everyone who's made it possible.

Am posting my details - please update the tracker. Good luck to you all. Cling on to the hope. We will see it through.

Kapslock

ETA No: D-05227-XXXXX
PD: Jan 3, 05
45 day letter Recd:06-12-06
45 day replied dt: 06-13-06
LC approved dt: 08-31-06
Certifying Officer: Jenny Elser

LC approved

I think I am a lucky guy, and I benenit from the out of order processing system in Dallas. Today I got my LC approved, and this board really helped
a lot when I didnot know where I was in the dark in terms of LC.

ETA No: D-05217-XXXXX
PD: Jan 7, 05
45 day letter Recd:06-09-06
45 day replied dt: 06-12-06
LC approved dt: 09-05-06

Labor Approved!

At last, my labor has been approved. Just now, I received an email from my employer to that effect.

EB3/RIR/WY
PD: Nov 30th, 2004
Labor Approved: Sep 6th, 2006

Labor Approved

Finally after 2 years 9 months, my labor was approved on Aug 22nd and our HR received the pdf copy of approval today.

Filed on Dec 12, 2003 under CA/EB2/RIR.
ETA Case # D-04321-05xxx
Regional (state) labor was cleared on Sept 28, 2004.
45 Day Letter received & replied on Feb 11, 2005.

good to see approvals

good to see some approvals after a long lull from DBLC. Hope this trend continue for couple of months and lot more people get out of shackles of DBLC.