Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Screen Shot

I'm new to this forum and would like to know how can I get the screen shot and what do I need to verify. Appreciate the efforts on this forum.

Data Review

My screen shot shows the Data Review in Case Status field, what does it mean?
I have not received the 45day letter as of now.

h1bpro said:
My screen shot shows the Data Review in Case Status field, what does it mean?
I have not received the 45day letter as of now.
when did u send a request for screen shot....which day and at what time...because i'm sending so many requests for the screen shot to both of the BECs but never got response.
thanks in advance

Actually I have not requested the screen shot, company attorney requested for the 7th year extension.

gc_craving said:
when did u send a request for screen shot....which day and at what time...because i'm sending so many requests for the screen shot to both of the BECs but never got response.
thanks in advance

Can anybody please help ?

Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

DO you have any suggestion for me ?????

Thanks

Himanshu

chloekyle said:
Hi Cacanuk,

I'm also from CA, and almost have the same PD and ETA# like yours but I have'nt receive anything yet... Is the local rep shld be from area of work? I'm working between LA county and orange county... which one you think I shld call?

Your input is highly appreciated... thanks

Just curious... how did you get your ETA case number without a 45 day letter?

GorH said:
Hi All Friends ,

I don't know if I am the only one in this situation or there are many of this kind. I applied in RIR from California. My Priority Date was 05/03/2003 . I haven't got any 45 Days Case notice yet. And the worst of all is , I am seeing you guys putting Case number Like P-xxxxx-xxxxx or D-xxxxx-xxxxx ...I have not even received that new D or P ETA number also ? I just have original 6 digit numeric case number received from california EDD when they received my case ..is it very common or something very strange and dangerous..Please advice as I am right now waiting for my 7 th year extension of H1B...

DO you have any suggestion for me ?????

Thanks

Himanshu
You have all the reason to talk to your attorney and employer. Push them to send a letter to the appropriate BEC, or call/email/fax them requesting them to send a screenshot of your case. You need to send the screenshot as part of your H1B extension application anyway, as proof that you are waiting for labor approval...

There have been cases where BECs haven't responded to such requests, but thats only bcoz the H1B is not reaching its 7th year... urs is, and the BEC has no reason _not_ to send ur screenshot.

Can anybody please help ?

bingojohn said:
You have all the reason to talk to your attorney and employer. Push them to send a letter to the appropriate BEC, or call/email/fax them requesting them to send a screenshot of your case. You need to send the screenshot as part of your H1B extension application anyway, as proof that you are waiting for labor approval...

There have been cases where BECs haven't responded to such requests, but thats only bcoz the H1B is not reaching its 7th year... urs is, and the BEC has no reason _not_ to send ur screenshot.

But..Do you know the phone number and and any other way other then email to contact them ?

gc_craving said:
thanks in advance

We had asked DBEC for screenshots in May '05, and got them on Day2. We have been asking for screenshots since last month (for 8th year extension), and have sent one mail every week, but received zero response.

GorH

Read "H-1B Visa Extensions" section for email addresses on this page (scroll down):

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

They have mentioned phone numbers too, I haven't tried them.

I agree with bingojohn. Ask your HR immigration rep, or attorney to send an email to DBEC/PBEC. Make sure the sender's signature has his/her designation (like, attorney at law, HR manager, etc.).

If you have California EDD paper receipt stating the six digit number you mentioned (along with priority date, employer, etc.), that should be sufficient as proof that your labor has been filed. I got my 7th year extension based on that.

Hope this helps. Similar questions have already been replied many times in this and other forums. A suggestion - please go through prior posts before asking questions, I bet you will find answers on most common issues right away.

GorH said:
But..Do you know the phone number and and any other way other then email to contact them ?

Last edited by a moderator:
CaseStatus : DataReview means what ?

ALL/SFMARS/JEWELHAQUE,

My screenshot Case Status changed to Data Review from RIR( it was RIR when I received 8 months back), what does it mean. 45 days letter received and responded almost a year ago in April 2005, why my case now showing again as DataReview. I got screenshot through my employer, because, I am not getting it when I requested for it.

Filed in : IL
ETA Case Number: D-05096-XXXXX
Priority Date: APR-04
ReceiveDate (regional): DEC-04
Processing Type: RIR
Case Received Date(DBEC): 04/06/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Data Review (Previously RIR)
45 days letter received and responded in April 2005 itself.

Thanks in advance
HuhGC

CaseStatus : DataReview means what ?

One more thing to add:

Processing type changed from RIR to BLANK..

Can someone throw some light on this.

Filed in : IL
ETA Case Number: D-05096-XXXXX
Priority Date: APR-04
ReceiveDate (regional): DEC-04
Processing Type: BLANK ( changed from RIR )
Case Received Date(DBEC): 04/06/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: DataReview ( changed from RIR )

WA_RIR said:
I would appreciate if someone can guide me on how to get the screen shot.

I don't intend to be rude, and I am not just refering to you because there are plenty of other people who ask similar questions.

At the top of this page there are two links you should click on

1 FAQ 2 Search

a post from last July

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1219833&postcount=5843

One of the greatest frustrations about this forum is how the same questions are asked over and over again. Most of us check everyday and see posts that resurrect the same theme many times over.

If we are here, then we have some form of qualification, then at sometime in our lives we studied and did some research.

There are some 5,860 posts (now 12,000) here, many with nuggets of information. Invest some time and go back and read, see now trends changed and solutions evolved. If getting an LC is important to your future and your life, then take sometime and do some work, learn and be prepared, knowledge is power.

Most of us here are in similar situations, there is somebody else who has your set of conditions or similar and you are not unique.

Rather than blindly asking the question, do some research.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge, I have been able to "update" my lawyer in some instances, thanks to the resident experts and those with valuable contributions.

Lets ease up on the dumb questions,

If your screen shot says “certified” then it refers to your LC, not your insanity.

PD 11/2003, State Utah, case from SESA to Dallas BEC, no 45 day letter, what to expec

Friends,

My company applied for my EB2 non-RIR GC through Salt Lake City, Utah in November of 2003. My case moved from SESA(SWA) to Dallas BEC but I have not yet seen my 45 day letter.

How can I know the PD of latest non-RIR case for which a 45-day letter was received?

Thanks in advance.

First1 said:
Read "H-1B Visa Extensions" section for email addresses on this page (scroll down):

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

They have mentioned phone numbers too, I haven't tried them.

I agree with bingojohn. Ask your HR immigration rep, or attorney to send an email to DBEC/PBEC. Make sure the sender's signature has his/her designation (like, attorney at law, HR manager, etc.).

If you have California EDD paper receipt stating the six digit number you mentioned (along with priority date, employer, etc.), that should be sufficient as proof that your labor has been filed. I got my 7th year extension based on that.

Thanks A Lot for a reply and some kind words. I am really sorry to post the help without even going thru the archieve....You know this is full of information. Today is my first day at this forum and I don't much about previous posts so I just went ahead posted an appeal to help. Thanks again

Hope this helps. Similar questions have already been replied many times in this and other forums. A suggestion - please go through prior posts before asking questions, I bet you will find answers on most common issues right away

Last edited by a moderator:
Please add this to DBEC Tracker

Received a 45 day letter and here are my details...... Please add it to the tracker. The next wait starts now..... :eek:

PD: Oct 1st 2004, NON-RIR, EB-3
State: CO
RD: Never made it
Case #: D-05206-xxxxx
45-day Letter Received: 04/12/2006
45-day Letter Replied : 04/18/2006