Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Feb04 said:
Received my LC approval today from DBRC. I already have a PERM LC approval, which might be significant to some of you. Both LC's where for different positions but same company.

PD Jan 2004
Iowa RIR

congrats feb04, which LC do you think you will end up using for I-140 filing? The later PD PERM one or the earlier PD DBRC one? or maybe you already have filed it. I am contemplating if its worth filing a PERM file now if I have an ealier PD of Aug 03 in DBRC.

Congratulations for two LCs!

By the way, when (in date or week) was your PD in Jan 04 ? Thanks a lot

Feb04 said:
Received my LC approval today from DBRC. I already have a PERM LC approval, which might be significant to some of you. Both LC's where for different positions but same company.

PD Jan 2004
Iowa RIR

Finally LC approved

Friends,

I received an e-mail from my attorney saying that My LC got approved.
Thanks for providing very useful information related to Backlog center processing. I hope that everyone in this forum will receive their LC sooner or later. I wish everyone very best with new year greetings.

PD: 12/8/2003
state: ohio
RD: 8/12/2004 (chicago)
45 day Love letter rvd: March 08 2005
replied: March 09 2005
LC approved : DEC 2005.

If you need more info please feel free to ask

KRT_GC said:
Friends,

I received an e-mail from my attorney saying that My LC got approved.
Thanks for providing very useful information related to Backlog center processing. I hope that everyone in this forum will receive their LC sooner or later. I wish everyone very best with new year greetings.

PD: 12/8/2003
state: ohio
RD: 8/12/2004 (chicago)
45 day Love letter rvd: March 08 2005
replied: March 09 2005
LC approved : DEC 2005.

If you need more info please feel free to ask
congrats !!!!!!!!!!
good luck in this year :)

Congrates.....Ilwaiting !!!!

Ilwaiting said:
Finally its my turn to let you know that my Labor has been Approved.

LC filed in IL Sep'19 2003.
SWA screwed up my case and gave a PD of Dec'23rd 2003.
Went to regional July'2004.
Heard news that LC has been approved Jan'2nd 2006

First Good news of 2006. I haven't received any notice from DBEC as I moved to a different address. I have cherished for this moment for about 7.5 yrs. And am very happy about it. Good luck to you all.

Screen shot information

Hi
Just sent an e-mail to h1b7yr to get my LC status. Got a reply from PHI center with my case number and the PD. However, there is no case status information. My case number is D-05139-xxxxx.

Why don;t i have a case status? What does this mean? Mine is EB2 RIR from Indiana SWA. Never made it to regional.

PD on this screen shot says May 2003. Thanks

prachew said:
Hi
Just sent an e-mail to h1b7yr to get my LC status. Got a reply from PHI center with my case number and the PD. However, there is no case status information. My case number is D-05139-xxxxx.

Why don;t i have a case status? What does this mean? Mine is EB2 RIR from Indiana SWA. Never made it to regional.

PD on this screen shot says May 2003. Thanks
they stopped showing case status information.

LC approved!

Good way to start 2006. Just got letter by mail from DBEC stating that my ETA 750 form has been certified!

PD: January 6, 2004

good luck too all!
s2c97

Do anyone know how to request for a screen shot of case status ? I've got my 45 day and reply on Jan 2005 .

Thanks,
Jan05 .

s2c97 said:
Good way to start 2006. Just got letter by mail from DBEC stating that my ETA 750 form has been certified!

PD: January 6, 2004

good luck too all!
s2c97

congrts... Did you receive the mail, or your lawyer did?. Let me know

nylabor said:
congrts... Did you receive the mail, or your lawyer did?. Let me know
Got a copy by mail yesterday from DBEC. My employer got a copy by mail from DBEC. And my lawyer got the originals.

Anyone filed PERM while BEC case is pending

Sorry to bother...I wanted to find out if anyone filed a PERM case in Atlanta while BEC case is pending? If it is not a conversion case, has your PERM been approved/denied...? Please reply in PERM forums and not here. Any latest news will be helpful. I just wanted to get some attention from some folks here and post information in PERM forum...

My Priority date is December 29, 2003 Texas SWA. I am not sure my case made it to Reginal or not. I have received the 45 Day letter and replied in September. Any idea what is the status of State cases??

Last edited by a moderator:
Help !

I am getting frustrated as like most of you. My P.D. is 12-03-2002, I don’t know why I am not getting approved, and any information will be highly appreciated.
P.D. – 12-03-2002
Shipped to Regional Office (Chicago) – 06-04-2004
45 day’s letter replied – April 2005
ETA Case No. – D-05007-xxxxx
CASE Source - State
CASE – RIR

What’s case source - state? My application was approved by the state DOL and shipped to Chicago regional office on 06-04-2004.
Please forward your thoughts.

Labor got approved

Hi All,

Today I came to know from my lawyer that my labor got approved. My PD was 14 Jan 2004. See you in I-140 forum.

rdas said:
I am getting frustrated as like most of you. My P.D. is 12-03-2002, I don’t know why I am not getting approved, and any information will be highly appreciated.
P.D. – 12-03-2002
Shipped to Regional Office (Chicago) – 06-04-2004
45 day’s letter replied – April 2005
ETA Case No. – D-05007-xxxxx
CASE Source - State
CASE – RIR

What’s case source - state? My application was approved by the state DOL and shipped to Chicago regional office on 06-04-2004.
Please forward your thoughts.

rdas you are confusing some terms here.
it is strange that you say "Case Source - State" but then you ask what does it mean "Case Source - State". Usually Case Source = State means that your case never made it to the regional office but rather was sent from local (state) office directly to the DBEC (at least that is what I concluded by readin this forum). If this is the case, then these cases, from understand from this forum and by the approvals, have a 'special' treatment in BEC meaning that they are processing those after they process the regional cases.

I would be very supprised that your priority date is 12-03-2002, it made it to regional in 06-04-2002, but is is still not processed by the DBEC. You omitted to say in your post if your case is RIR or Traditional type of case. If all of the previous information is correct AND your case is RIR, I would guess that they messed something up in DBEC for your case not to be processed still. Although, judging by the D Case number (05007-xxxxx) seems like you are on track.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Svetac,
The case status - state, i found it from the screen shot received for my 7th year extension. My case is RIR. I have letter form the state DOL, which shows, they shipped the application to the regional office on 06-04-2005.
Do you think the application has been shipped to DBEC from the state departmdent not from the regional office?