Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lucky4me said:
Is there any posting of this news on the USA government website or travel.usa.gov etc. i would believe it if I see a official webiste.

I haven't seen this despite googling. I guess, these matters are still in thin air. :mad:

How does your BEC Status Screen shot look like? If you does that confirm that your 45 days has been received by BEC

BipashaDutta said:
Hi guys
My PD is 06-01-03 and haven't heard anything yet.
BD

When my attorney renewed my H1 back in August it showed the following:

Processing type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Occ. code: 030.162-014

Ilwaiting said:
while it appears that the cases are from late july. look at this casenumber its 04207-xxxx. This was dataentered atleast 269 days before mine. Mine had a PD of 23rd sep- 2003. Don't mean to demoralize but we have to face facts.

Hi Ilwaiting, data entry is not FIFO (priority based). So is it your point otherwise I couldn't understand the facts you are talking about .
Anyway all the best you too :)

lucky4me said:
Is there any posting of this news on the USA government website or travel.usa.gov etc. i would believe it if I see a official webiste.
Trust me on this: If FDBL says it, it is true.

My labor(RIR) is also certified 10/11/2005

PD July 2003
RD Sept 2004 from Chicago
Approved in Dallas BEC

AM4GC said:
My labor(RIR) is also certified 10/11/2005

PD July 2003
RD Sept 2004 from Chicago
Approved in Dallas BEC

congrats AM4GC. Can you please provide the day on ur PD & first 5 digits of ur
ETA num, for the sake of book keeping ? thanks.

same here

the said:
I have tried both BECs last Friday. Dallas BEC never replied but Philly did. Only catch is they hid the status field...

even i got the screen shot yesterday tho the case is in dallas philly replied . but they hid the status field.what shud i understand from this ????

Labor and H1 Renewal

It has been three years waiting for the LC. And it seems it is not ending anytime from now. Even after I get the LC, I can't apply for the status adjustment because of the retro. Since so, I am thinking about changing my job and re-apply through PERM. I know I will lose my PD. But if I can keep my H1 and renew it year by year, it will be OK. Now I have a particular question for you gurus:

Suppose I apply through PERM in a new company. Three months later, I get my LC. And then two months later, my 140 is approved. But because of retro, I can't file 480. At that time, can I renew my H1? If not, on which conditions can I renew it?

Thanks!

Allen

contact info

Is There A Way We Can Contact Bec Say Call Them Instead Of Dreaming Of Getting Labor Approval Soon .that Wud Even Give Us Some Relief ? Can We Call Bec ?any Examples Where They Replied About Cases.

Thanks for your very good info. My PD is Jan 2003. Is that OK if I leave the current company right after I file 140? Can I still keep the old PD?

Ilwaiting said:
Good question, but probably an attorney be the right person to give solution. Usually once 140 is approved you carry your PD even if you have to start LC process at your new company. Which means when you come around to file your 485 @new company you can use the old PD. But for extension of H1B, I think the requirement is to have a labor at the current employer >= 1 yr. The best bet for you is to file PERM @new company and also hope to complete 140 in the next 1 year. In that way you can do 3 yr incrementens for H1B. And may be file a quicker 485 hope that helps.

Certified

:)
Well to my surprise I got home and right there in my mailbox there is the plain letter size envelope. The sender is DFLC Backlog Elimination Center is white with a window on the left corner.

... the DL has made a final determination in your case, yada yada yada.
Form ETA 750 has been Certified and it's enclosed (although nothing is enclosed) Anyhow I wish everyone good luck and will see you on the next stage.

BD

Ilwaiting said:
What I meant was, if it had dateSubmitted and Correctionsoptions returned columsn filled. In that way you would be sure that the 45 day correction letter was received at BEC. And is officially waiting to be reviewed/certified.

allen_waiting said:
It has been three years waiting for the LC. And it seems it is not ending anytime from now. Even after I get the LC, I can't apply for the status adjustment because of the retro. Since so, I am thinking about changing my job and re-apply through PERM. I know I will lose my PD. But if I can keep my H1 and renew it year by year, it will be OK. Now I have a particular question for you gurus:

Suppose I apply through PERM in a new company. Three months later, I get my LC. And then two months later, my 140 is approved. But because of retro, I can't file 480. At that time, can I renew my H1? If not, on which conditions can I renew it?

Thanks!

Allen

If the old employer withdraws your LC application or uses it to substitute for another person to process 140 then you will be in trouble. It will be safer if you stick around with your present employer till your I-140 is approved and then move to the new employer. Mean while there is no harm in initiating PERM through the second employer. You need not be working for them while filing PERM. That way you can keep the priority date of the present LC application.

Congrats BIPASHA. I got it too

Congrats bipasha. I went to my mail box and saw a letter from DBEC. It says FINAL DETERMINATION and it says ETA 750 is certified and enclosed. but nothing is enclosed. It's little confusing, but after I saw bipasha post, I am sure my labour is certified and approved. It would have been nice if it got approved last month, i would have filed 485. Anyway I am happy and wish everyone else best of luck.

how can I know if my case was closed or not?

Can anyone tell me how I can know wether my case was closed by DBEC or not? From screen shot? Which part in screen shot result can show the case is open or closed? Thanks a lot for your information. I'm really worried about my case after 3 and half years waiting.

sfmars said:
JustWatching,

You are doing a great job taking care of BEC tracker database.

I would agree what you said about Dallas BEC, but your theory is not applicable for cases having "Data Review" (people recently got screenshots) , PD some time in June 2002 and who responed to 45 DL some time at the begining of 2005 and all of them RIR went to region. See how many of them people created thread for "Data Review" cases.

And I do not believe that DBEC is waiting for half year some information regarding pending cases, they would simply close them

EB-3 Labor approved from DBEC

Guys,

I was informed by my HR that my EB-3 labor filed from Michigan has been approved by DBEC. The date of approval is 10/3/2005 and the approval mail was received on 10/11/2005. Good luck to you all and hope everyone gets it.

- Ashok
EB-3 RIR (Michigan)
PD: June 2003.