Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hard Copy Approval Received today

Hard Copy - August 23 rd, 2005.

PD - Dec 17th 2002.
EB2, RIR, CA DOL.

Haven't seen the hard copy yet but DOL called up lawyer informing him of approval around July 15th, 2005.

Info For those waiting...
PD jan 29 03
EB2 RIR CA
Case status
Aug 17...Final review
Aug 23....Final Review :mad: :(
How long does it take to get certified???

That would be the most ideal situation if EB3 does not retrogress anymore... moreover in Oct'05 when the visa quota re-opens it will be within weeks before it gets utilized. I would be as optimistic as you but looking at the current situation it would take another 2-3 years (realistically speaking) before it reaches your PD.

I hope I am wrong... :(

my_gc007 said:
GC_from_NJ, What makes you say that 485 filing for EB3 will take another 3-4 years. Just curious because of my PD : 4/30/2004, EB3/CA/RIR, still waiting for 45DL.

I read in this forum, DBEC is processing 2 months every month and is currently processing 3/2003, so I estimate another 6-7 months for my labor to be cleared and then hopefully can file 485 by Oct-2006 and I complete 6th year in Dec-2006.

Am I being realistic ???

thanks,

final review?

WHAT'S THE MEANING OF "FINAL REVIEW"? = 99% certified?
NIW applicant said:
PD jan 29 03
EB2 RIR CA
Case status
Aug 17...Final review

they have placed your case "on-hold" because you do the status request every week.
:mad:
NIW applicant said:
PD jan 29 03
EB2 RIR CA
Case status
Aug 17...Final review

labor approval received

my attorney received the copy of my labor approval yesterday.thanks to everyone who helped me especially gp111.details RIR,EB2.sreeenshot showed approval date as july 5.

Take it seriously

NIW applicant said:
Do you have any reason to say that, or are you guessing?

It may be the truth that they put you case on hold and do investigation
because you ask your case status very often.

As a matter of fact they are very angry to get multiple status requests and requests even from people who are not on H1B visa.

Make your own conclusions

hey bobby

Hey Bobby,

First of all congratulations for your LC certification. Hey i've quick question
initially your case was Closed and then you contacted your lawyer and they
reopened your case right? Could you please tell how long that process took?

I'm also in same boat my case was closed (even 45 days letter reply sent)and after that i contacted my hr/lawyer. My lawyer sent an enquiry to BEC. After that i haven't heard anything from lawyer.

Thanks

BobbySingh said:
Good Morning Fellowes:
I applogize to all for my behaviour. I am not using my reasons as my defense. No matter what I shouldn't have done that. At the same time it is very rude for someone to make a comment about a country that is giving you shelter, security and a chance at a better life. Mr. ChingLun made a comment about this country not being fair. The US does not owe the visas or jobs to anyone. We were not forced to come here. There is a backlog because the labor department was unexpectedly overwhlemed with applications because of IT boom. It is not something that labor department is doing to purposefully slow the applications process. We should be glad that the government is even making an attempt to reduce backlog let alone aggressively trying to bring the backlog situation under control. Apart from Mr Chinglun I am requesting everyone in this forum and others to have a sense of dignity about yourself. Remember, you are your country's representative. The way some people cry, whine, moan, make sarcastic remarks against labor dept. and about labor problems makes us look like absolute desparate beggars. Read your own comments and look at your screen names(some of them are really embarrassing) and see for yourself what kind of image would they portray to americans reading this. This kind of attitude here means we have this desparate attitude everywhere. I have gone through absolute hell for the last 8 years myself. This is not the end of the world. Please have some self respect and a sense of dignity for yourself. I know its very very frustrating and I wish you all the very best of luck and warm regards. Thanks
Bobby

ICarus, GP11, and all gurus,

Is is possible to change/amend content of ETA-750A (Labor application) when case status is RIR?

If yes, how?
How long will it take?
Do we get any confirmation about the change?

Thanks,

Hi RDODA !

Hi RDODA,

Can you please let us know your PD ? Many guys who were stuck with Enterject, are waiting for the 45 day letter. Since your screen shot shows D- number, means it is fully data entered. Did you get the 45 day letter ?

Thanks !

rdoda said:
My lawyer got this reply/screen shot data from BEC :
Processing Type: RIR
Case Status: Data Review
Case Source: Region
Case Number: D-05217-8xxxx.

Although my case was still stuck at SWA(one of those enterject cases with TWC) and was a TR/Non RIR case.
Can anybody calarify what Case Status and processing type mean in this case? Is processing type as RIR an error on BEC data entry part?

GCOnly said:
Thanks dsugandhi and sunshine1 for your responses.
I have contacted my immigration lawyer for her opinion on the matter and waiting for her response.
I got a little concerned because there is such a huge difference between my "Rate of Pay" and the "Prevailing Wage" (As per the Screenshot, my Rate of Pay is only 72% of the Prevailing wage which is substantially low). I shall post my lawyers' response for the benefit of those who are in a similar situation as I am.
Guys,
I contacted my immigration law firm to get a clarification on the "Rate of Pay VS Prevailing Wage" issue, and got reprimanded instead. Here's my attorney's response:

As you know, the Labor Certification
application is your company's application on your behalf. Please be advised
that any wage issues or other company issues in the case would be something
our firm addresses directly with your employer. We do not discuss wage or other
company issues that may arise from employer's immigration related
applications and petitions with the sponsored employees.

As a reminder, and request, please do not contact the DOL regarding the
company's case on your behalf. Such contact can sometimes result in delaying
the adjudication of an application. The email address to which you sent a
request is for employers (and their legal counsel), only, and is only to be
used in the event the company needs proof of the pending status of the
Labor Cert for purposes of extending an employee's H-1B status past the six
year maximum.

jayraj7 said:
Hi ,

My priority date is 07/31/2005 and my case is with BEC.45 days letter was recieved and replied on 02/10/2005.I have not heard anything from my employer yet.It looks like approval queue is moving sept'02 and beyond.

1.Is there anyway to check the status with BEC ?
2.Can I send e-mail to BEC personally or only my employer can send enquiry ?.

Please let me know about the current queue and BEC status check.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
JayRaj
State:CA
RIR
45 Letter:10th Feb 05
I would advise you AGAINST sending an email to the BEC yourself. If you want to know the status, have your lawyer or your company folks send the email.

final review?

Could anyone tell me: what is the meaning of "final review"? If the case status is 'final review', the case will be approved soon? No risk at all?

Is there anyone with similar PD/State/Category still waiting for an approval:

TX/RIR/EB-2
PD: 08/2002
RD: 02/2003
BEC letter: 02/2002

GCOnly said:
Guys,
I contacted my immigration law firm to get a clarification on the "Rate of Pay VS Prevailing Wage" issue, and got reprimanded instead. Here's my attorney's response:

As you know, the Labor Certification
application is your company's application on your behalf. Please be advised
that any wage issues or other company issues in the case would be something
our firm addresses directly with your employer. We do not discuss wage or other
company issues that may arise from employer's immigration related
applications and petitions with the sponsored employees.

As a reminder, and request, please do not contact the DOL regarding the
company's case on your behalf. Such contact can sometimes result in delaying
the adjudication of an application. The email address to which you sent a
request is for employers (and their legal counsel), only, and is only to be
used in the event the company needs proof of the pending status of the
Labor Cert for purposes of extending an employee's H-1B status past the six
year maximum.

I think your attorney may be stretching the truth a little bit.

Labor certification is step 1 of the green card process which is/can be for future employment.

You could have employer A submit your LC but be working for employer B. You could in fact get a 7th year extension of your H1 with employer B based on the pending LC with employer A.

In this case employer A or their attornies have no interest in getting proof of a pending labor certification. However, employer B and you do have an interest in getting such proof. In which case someone other than employer A or their attorney needs to have access to proof of your pending LC.

As for this comment: " Such contact can sometimes result in delaying
the adjudication of an application." - I seriously doubt they have enough data points from the BPC to know whether this is true or not. In fact, if they were actually keeping track of who is requesting proof of filing they would have denied proof to people who have requested this information on multiple occassions.

Finally, I am not advocating that anyone abuse the e-mail address used to request 7th year extension proof. Anyone who does so, does at their own risk.

Good luck, all

How long after 45 DL?

Has anyone tracked the time-period to get LC approval after 45 DL responded?
Thanks
-------
PD Oct 2002
EB2/RIR/MO
45DL March05
CAse # D-05010-XXXXX
LC Status: Not known.