Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Add me to the list PD of Sept 2002...

Have a PD of 2002 ... received & responded to the 45 day letter early Feb... No news yet!!

Patience is the key guys... :)

vsaxena said:
Same Here!
--------------------
CA RIR
PD Sep 2002

SFDoLRd_082003 said:
Have a PD of 2002 ... received & responded to the 45 day letter early Feb... No news yet!!

Patience is the key guys... :)

Dont worry there are lot of folks in this forum having PD Jan to July 2002 are not yet recieved the approvals, they may be little bit dippresed after seeing all Later PD are getting approval Hard Copies even though there case status showing certified.

Cheep up Everybody and there is long long way to GO

mnhrdc...

I am sure glad to know that there are people like you who have good things to say and cheer up the rest... for some reason a few people on this board have been doing nothing but talk crap about others... but anyway, good luck to all!

Hey Mnhrdc.... good luck to you too! It is long journey and hope things work out for you ASAP.

mnhrdc said:
Dont worry there are lot of folks in this forum having PD Jan to July 2002 are not yet recieved the approvals, they may be little bit dippresed after seeing all Later PD are getting approval Hard Copies even though there case status showing certified.

Cheep up Everybody and there is long long way to GO

Incorrect

See the link below - this question was answered on immigration.com long time back (Question # 30)
http://www.immigration.com/faq/perm.html#30

Anyway - I dont think my lawyer has any interest in it. In fact he's the one pushing against me filing another one, while acknowledging that it is possible. He is a salaried employee doing 9-4 job & seems to be least interested in getting additional work items.

sfmars said:
WhyThisDelay,

If it is possible could you send me the link where you found that it is possible to file new PERM and keep pending application simultaneously ?

I realize that your lawyer said so but he might have had his own interest to convince you in it.

I think you are not right and your attorney is not right.

Update on my screenshot - helpful to CHICAGO DOL FOLKS

Guys,

I requested screenshot and they replied to me in 3 hours. Not sure why, it was so fast, but it may be because I work for NY Gov. and I sent mail from my official ID. One more interesting stuff is my screenshot is very clear. I do know few of the members told earlier that, they were unable to see clearly. Seems like they have fixed this problem.

My PD is Jan 2003, and case status is - "RIR" , existence check- "Overridden".

So it looks like, they have not picked my case, hence most likely they have not reached January cases much, barring few that may have randomly got picked.

Note : I have 8th Year extension pending in 4 months.

Thanks,

WhyThisDelay said:
See the link below - this question was answered on immigration.com long time back (Question # 30)
http://www.immigration.com/faq/perm.html#30

Anyway - I dont think my lawyer has any interest in it. In fact he's the one pushing against me filing another one, while acknowledging that it is possible. He is a salaried employee doing 9-4 job & seems to be least interested in getting additional work items.

That is good but it is not official source of information
and it does not say directly that it is possible. Do you have anything from www.dol.gov ?

However I know the company who's attorney did simultaneous filing PERM (changing titles, responsibilities) but those guys keep their fingers crossed not to be identified ?

I do not want to argue about it I just want find the source to prove that it is possible.

Nothing here yet my friend... not posting anything for I dont have any news to share at this time... :(
-----------------
vsaxena said:
Since nobody is posting any news about their LC, It looks like that all the active members with PD of 2002 or less has received their approval.

Thanks,

sfmars said:
But it is going to be brand new process, you loose your PD, up to the last final step you should be with the same employer.

2 problems: 1. Time and 2. PD (if you are from country affected by retrogression)

I do not know which category you want to file PERM may be EB2 but even EB2 is going to be retrogressed for specific countries prtetty soon.

As I remember in 1999 and 2000 when retrogression was effective a lot of cases were enforced to be changed from EB2 to EB3 category by INS.

This another company is a friend's company so there's no real issue of having to leave or join. I understand that GC is for future employment so how does it really matter if someone else wants to apply for my GC (through PERM as thats the only choice right now)?

I can understand the logic given later that my PD would be 2005 and hence EAD is a distant thought but other than that, what potential problems are we looking at? I am really worried about losing my PD of 2002, as long as that is safe, I don't care - please give your thoughts people. FYI, my current application is EB2 and I think I would file EB2 via PERM also

nother1inline said:
This another company is a friend's company so there's no real issue of having to leave or join. I understand that GC is for future employment so how does it really matter if someone else wants to apply for my GC (through PERM as thats the only choice right now)?

I can understand the logic given later that my PD would be 2005 and hence EAD is a distant thought but other than that, what potential problems are we looking at? I am really worried about losing my PD of 2002, as long as that is safe, I don't care - please give your thoughts people. FYI, my current application is EB2 and I think I would file EB2 via PERM also

Correct me if I am wrong, as I understood you are going to use substitution later if so you need to do it fast because they want to cancel it.

Although Perm could be fast, it may take some time 3-4 months

Can someone confirm this?

sfmars said:
140 needs to be 365 days pending to apply for 7th year he does not have this time. PD does not belong to company it belongs to the individual who was originally filed.

I remember reading long time back in one of the forums that I can keep the PD of the old labor I will be using. Can someone throw some light into this? Also should I140 also be pending for more than 365 days to apply for H1 extension? I am sure this is true for Labor pending, but is it same for I140? Are there any published rules that I can refer to?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Karnish.

just out of curiosity

how long did lawyers take to file for your LC ?

mine took 1.5 months after I gave him all the docs

and for 140/485s how long do/will lawyers take

(assuming you start counting after you give them all the required documents)

sfmars said:
Correct me if I am wrong, as I understood you are going to use substitution later if so you need to do it fast because they want to cancel it.

Although Perm could be fast, it may take some time 3-4 months

Substitution as I understand it is when you pick up (sort of) a cleared labor in someone else's name and put your name against it given the job description is the same etc.

In my case I am referring to another company filing a PERM application for me.
e.g. I am employed by company A where my PD is Jan 02 for X job category. Company B files for PERM for me in the same category X.

Screen print status

From the screen prints, status includes Incomplete, TR/RIR, Data Review, Final Review, Can onyone tell me which is the earlier stage: TR/RIR and Data Review?

Thanks.

TR55 -
When did you send the request for screen print and in how many days you got reply? I sent a request (mine is genuine case, H1B expiring in Oct'05) two weeks back and no reply till now. I have talked to my attorney and he said the '45 day letter' received from BEC can be used as proof for filing 7th year extension. I dont know if this can be done but he might be right and i will go with his word.

Also, i asked him about finding the case staus of my friend (only in H1B 4th year but labor pending for more than a year) whose application is with Dallas BEC and he said its risky and not advisable to send such emails with false information. -- HI PEOPLE, MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT--

Thanks
Ram

...Not a lawyer, please act accordingly....

I sent three emails asked for my screen shot. No reply on July 15, July 20.

but I sent it again on Monday July 25 at noon, got it back in 6 hours. just using my frenchdream @ yahoo email address. but I found out I gave them wrong PD on first 2 emails, so I corrected it and sent it again. this time got it. the status is TR.

I sent out email with my PD,company name, D-14295-***** number, Alien Name.

the result is like this. see my attachment.

RAM4GC said:
TR55 -
When did you send the request for screen print and in how many days you got reply? I sent a request (mine is genuine case, H1B expiring in Oct'05) two weeks back and no reply till now. I have talked to my attorney and he said the '45 day letter' received from BEC can be used as proof for filing 7th year extension. I dont know if this can be done but he might be right and i will go with his word.

7th yr screen shot

frenchdream said:
I sent three emails asked for my screen shot. No reply on July 15, July 20.

but I sent it again on Monday July 25 at noon, got it back in 6 hours. just using my frenchdream @ yahoo email address. but I found out I gave them wrong PD on first 2 emails, so I corrected it and sent it again. this time got it. the status is TR.

I sent out email with my PD,company name, D-14295-***** number, Alien Name.

the result is like this. see my attachment.

Thanks Frenchdream for your update!
I sent in my requestion of "prove of submission" 2 weeks ago, but I haven't received anything yet! May PD is 4/2003. :mad:

SFDoLRd_082003 said:
I wish that were true... I have a PD of Sept 2002 and am still waiting. Quite a few people with Aug-Sept 2002 have gotten their approval.

So, its just some more waiting for a bunch of people like me. What I would like to find out is whether I am in the minority or the majority as far as approvals are concerned.

You are not alone. There are still people waiting for their labor approvals. I am one among them.

My details:
CA PD July 2002
RD July 2003
EB2.

Still waiting biting my nails.

Hope and faith keeps me live.

Thanks,
saburi_gc

sfmars said:
That is good but it is not official source of information
and it does not say directly that it is possible. Do you have anything from www.dol.gov ?

However I know the company who's attorney did simultaneous filing PERM (changing titles, responsibilities) but those guys keep their fingers crossed not to be identified ?

I do not want to argue about it I just want find the source to prove that it is possible.
sfmars,

Just thought of asking you the same question. Do you have any proof from www.dol.gov where it says an employer can not file multiple times for the same person for a different job title?

Thanks,

Dallas Office

This question is primarily for the folks living in the Dallas area. Has anyone ever tried personally dropping by the BEC office to find out if they would reveal any information regarding the exact procedure of approving and mailing out the letters?

Good luck to all of us.

Attn Kanjoos

Hi Kanjoos

This is not to dispute you, but for sure I know three people from my company MI division got their approvals with Jan 2003 PD, all these guys used the same adds, their details are

PD: 9/JAN/2003
EB3, RIR
State: MI
RD: MAR/2004
Case moved to DBRC
45 days letter : Some time in Fib 2005
Got approval letters last week
date of approval: 23/Jun/2005

Kanjoos said:
Guys,

I requested screenshot and they replied to me in 3 hours. Not sure why, it was so fast, but it may be because I work for NY Gov. and I sent mail from my official ID. One more interesting stuff is my screenshot is very clear. I do know few of the members told earlier that, they were unable to see clearly. Seems like they have fixed this problem.

My PD is Jan 2003, and case status is - "RIR" , existence check- "Overridden".

So it looks like, they have not picked my case, hence most likely they have not reached January cases much, barring few that may have randomly got picked.

Note : I have 8th Year extension pending in 4 months.

Thanks,