Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

mnhrdc and paradesi2000,

Based on the screen shot that I have, I see that my "Priority Date" and "Case Received Date" are the same.

Also, the "ETA Case Number" (i.e. D-05172-xxxxx) and "Date Submitted" (i.e. 06/21/05) are the same.

So, may be the data entry date in your case is wrong or this Data Review process is myterious :confused:

Hi MI Non RIR,

My priority date showing ( screen shot )correctly i.e nov 13 2003 but i wondered about date submitted i.e 4/15/2005 ( bec i received 45 days letter in the month of march and reply sent back same month )..

Thanks Houston05

Houston05 said:
Currently, I am on my 8th yr extension. Last year, during my 7th year extension, I visited Hungary and got my visa stamped at Budapest. I had no problem.

Thanks Houston05

any idea why some of the Regional centers ( Like Boston )still processing cases? if it is true...how these guys are saying they are following FIFo??????

My Information

Here is my information..

PD: July 15,2003
DOL: April 15,2004
45 Days letter from BRC/BEC: Dec 29,2004
Replied on: 1/3/05
Case Type: EB2/RIR
State: TX
ETA Case Number: D-04258-xxxxx

No news after that. .What is the significance of ETA case number? Is this just a file number ?

Case Status - Data Review

Hello all,

I got a screenshot back from Dallas BEC when enquiring about 7th yr ext for H1B.

It says:
Case Status - Data Review

What does this mean, how far is my LC from being certified, any ideas what the next step may be?

Thanks in advance to anyone answering my query,

NetNerd

screen shot

Hi MI_NONRIR,

Can you provide me ur Priority date ?? Also is ur case state or regional??
Did u get ur 45 day letter??
I got a temp case number from Phily BEC of T05153-5****
But no 45 day letter??? My case was entered in the system before you .
No idea when can I get 45 day letter.
Please reply.
Thanks in advance

Hi netnerd,

What is ur PD ?? From which state did u file??
Can you provide me some digits from ur case num???
Did u get 45 day letter??
Actually I got a screen shot from Phily BEC with case num T05153-5****
(PD july2003 from CT)
this means they entered partial data in my case and they will come back and do full data entry and change T to P. I have a case status = Incomplete

In your case u mentioned that ur case status = data review.
That means they might be done with full data entry and might have issued a 45 day letter???
Can you please respond with few case digits?

Icarus,

jdchicago2003 said:
Icarus,
Where are you? Have you left this board? I am coming to this board only to see your updates.

We wud like to come to this board just to see your postings Icarus....just dont care about few f...ing bas@#$%s :mad: :mad: who irritate you by any means...i would request the moderator to remove the post from the FAKES.....or could even remove their account.... :mad:

LCSoon said:
Dear gurus
I want to congrat all the folks whose case got certified! Here's still my old question: I have a case filed in CA with early PD, I never ever received 45-lettereither from DBEC or PBEC, I talked to my idiot lawyer, he let me sit tight and refused to take any action. Could anyone shed some light about what I should do to locate my case? Any idea is appreciated!
-----------------------------
CA RIR/EB2
PD 11/02
RD 10/03
No 45-letter
Do you have a case # at Dallas?.. If you have the case #, you can know when the case reached Dallas BPC..

My case D05006-XXXXX reached Dallas BPC on 06th Jan 2005. Neither my attorney nor my employer received a 45-day letter.. My employer received a 'case closure' notice indicating that DOL sent a letter on Feb 23, 2005 to which they never received a response, so they closed my case. My attorney sent a letter along with all the evidences where we sent emails to Dallas BPC for case status inquiry, requesting DOL to re-open the case. I would suggest that you request your attorney to send atleast one letter to Dallas BPC requesting for status, so that it can form an evidence, in case your case also gets a 'case closure' notice.

my 2 cents.

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

use priority date

shivab said:
Thanks Gurus

I now know what my options are.

have a great weekend

and Regards

Shivab

I think you can use the Priority date of the first labor (company A)...

Theory: Are ICARUS & GP111 the same person

My argument:
This thread for Dallas BPC tracking was started by GP111; GP111 needed popularity to the thread so that people would share ideas, which would inturn help him to get more information for his case. He had the most information on the functioning of Dallas BPC from his sources, friends, lawyers.. In order to give some additional momentum to this forum, he created a character 'ICARUS'.. There is no real 'ICARUS'.. 'ICARUS' is 'GP111' and 'GP111' is 'ICARUS'. The style of writing of both these nicks were similar.
The information from 'GP111' and 'ICARUS' never contradicted each other. In fact, they were supportive of each other.

Now that 'GP111' has his labor certified, he seldom checks this forum. There is no real incentive for 'GP111' to come back to the forum; and with 'GP111' gone, 'ICARUS' goes into oblivion too.

I hope all that I said is not true. Cos we all need 'GP111' to help us thru this painful process. And we sure need 'ICARUS' as well. I do not care if they are the same person, as long as they keep coming back and offer some information, hope and inspiration to this forum.

:) :)

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

rhythmram said:
We wud like to come to this board just to see your postings Icarus....just dont care about few f...ing bas@#$%s :mad: :mad: who irritate you by any means...i would request the moderator to remove the post from the FAKES.....or could even remove their account.... :mad:

My sweet Jesus Christ!
Guys take a break and give all those guys a break!. Conspiracy theories and all! Man I've been wondering all these days, how somebody can spend so much time on theories and all that crap. Do you guys have real jobs or what?
I mean if you guys are spending so much time on who is "ICARUS" and where's "ICARUS" and what is "ICARUS" and.. and.. when do you guys do your real jobs?
Why do you care who is "ICARUS"? The person has been fantastic so far with his/her postings and let him/her be that way. Just leave "ICARUS" alone guys, and get along with your lives. You will get your labor whenever you will get a mail from your attorney. And no amount of posting on this or any websites and no amount of time spend on conspiracy theories and no amount time spend on slamming and imitating "ICARUS" will change that. Instead you will achieve only one thing. You will stop one of the decent source of information from sharing it with all of us. I say "decent source" because I find valuable information from postings of very few Ids. Ids like "iCARUS" and "Orissa" etc. All others are either complains ,pure hot air or some freakish egoistic rants trying desperately to impress others.
So stop.. and try spending your creative time at something else!

-AMK

WellWisher007 said:
My argument:
This thread for Dallas BPC tracking was started by GP111; GP111 needed popularity to the thread so that people would share ideas, which would inturn help him to get more information for his case. He had the most information on the functioning of Dallas BPC from his sources, friends, lawyers.. In order to give some additional momentum to this forum, he created a character 'ICARUS'.. There is no real 'ICARUS'.. 'ICARUS' is 'GP111' and 'GP111' is 'ICARUS'. The style of writing of both these nicks were similar.
The information from 'GP111' and 'ICARUS' never contradicted each other. In fact, they were supportive of each other.

Now that 'GP111' has his labor certified, he seldom checks this forum. There is no real incentive for 'GP111' to come back to the forum; and with 'GP111' gone, 'ICARUS' goes into oblivion too.

I hope all that I said is not true. Cos we all need 'GP111' to help us thru this painful process. And we sure need 'ICARUS' as well. I do not care if they are the same person, as long as they keep coming back and offer some information, hope and inspiration to this forum.

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

To Wellwisher007

WellWisher007 said:
Do you have a case # at Dallas?.. If you have the case #, you can know when the case reached Dallas BPC..

My case D05006-XXXXX reached Dallas BPC on 06th Jan 2005. Neither my attorney nor my employer received a 45-day letter.. My employer received a 'case closure' notice indicating that DOL sent a letter on Feb 23, 2005 to which they never received a response, so they closed my case. My attorney sent a letter along with all the evidences where we sent emails to Dallas BPC for case status inquiry, requesting DOL to re-open the case. I would suggest that you request your attorney to send atleast one letter to Dallas BPC requesting for status, so that it can form an evidence, in case your case also gets a 'case closure' notice.

my 2 cents.

Sincerely,
WellWisher007

Hi, wellwisher
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I don't have the new case #, the only case # I have is the one signed to me by SF regional office, it 's something like P2003-CA-095xxxxx. I contacted my company's lawyer several times to express my concern, he not only refused to take any action but also assured our HR to take it easy. I begged my HR to check for me, they called the DBEC, but the operator told them they can do nothing without the new case #. I am really pissed off and have no clue what to do next. Thank you again!
Good liuck for your LC!

AMKumar said:
My sweet Jesus Christ!
Guys take a break and give all those guys a break!. Conspiracy theories and all! Man I've been wondering all these days, how somebody can spend so much time on theories and all that crap. Do you guys have real jobs or what?
I mean if you guys are spending so much time on who is "ICARUS" and where's "ICARUS" and what is "ICARUS" and.. and.. when do you guys do your real jobs?
Why do you care who is "ICARUS"? The person has been fantastic so far with his/her postings and let him/her be that way. Just leave "ICARUS" alone guys, and get along with your lives. You will get your labor whenever you will get a mail from your attorney. And no amount of posting on this or any websites and no amount of time spend on conspiracy theories and no amount time spend on slamming and imitating "ICARUS" will change that. Instead you will achieve only one thing. You will stop one of the decent source of information from sharing it with all of us. I say "decent source" because I find valuable information from postings of very few Ids. Ids like "iCARUS" and "Orissa" etc. All others are either complains ,pure hot air or some freakish egoistic rants trying desperately to impress others.
So stop.. and try spending your creative time at something else!

-AMK
Chill out man!!! Even 'Icarus' and 'GP111' would find the post 'Are Icarus and GP111 the same person' funny!!! The crux of the email was 'light humor'.. So if you do not get it, please move on with your 'busy' life. I do not work on weekends.. If you do, good for you and for the company that you are working for. They sure have a very valuable resource in you..

My sweet 'Bhagwaan Ram'!!! Can people take life a little less seriously?.. Our whole life is not dependent on this GC. I get to this forum only on weekends and after work-hours sometimes and try to get and give help the best I can...

Relax!!! take a deep breath!!! Help others if you can.. Post your questions for any help that you need.. If we can get occassional help from GP111 and Icarus, good for us!!!

To LCsoon

I had received my Dallas BPC # by writing to DFLC Status [status@DAL.DFLC.US]

I am not sure if they provide the case # any more as a response to the above email address. However, I feel, you should still request your lawyer or your employer to write to them on the above email. Even if your lawyer/ employer get an automated response (without any case details) to the email that they sends, it can form an evidence that status check was attempted.. so, in a situation that your case also gets closed erroneously due to any reason, your lawyer can sent the 'attempted status request' as an evidence.. Atleast thats what we did in my case. I hope this helps.

LCSoon said:
Hi, wellwisher
Thank you so much for your suggestion. I don't have the new case #, the only case # I have is the one signed to me by SF regional office, it 's something like P2003-CA-095xxxxx. I contacted my company's lawyer several times to express my concern, he not only refused to take any action but also assured our HR to take it easy. I begged my HR to check for me, they called the DBEC, but the operator told them they can do nothing without the new case #. I am really pissed off and have no clue what to do next. Thank you again!
Good liuck for your LC!

LISTEN dude, THAT was not light humor at all...no one found the post remotely funny - and who was discussing about working on weekends? seems to be you are guilty conscious about it..now everybody drop it and move on..it is normal for anyone(like gp111) whose labor is approved,to move on..lets see how long you stick around once urs is done...

WellWisher007 said:
Chill out man!!! Even 'Icarus' and 'GP111' would find the post 'Are Icarus and GP111 the same person' funny!!! The crux of the email was 'light humor'.. So if you do not get it, please move on with your 'busy' life. I do not work on weekends.. If you do, good for you and for the company that you are working for. They sure have a very valuable resource in you..

My sweet 'Bhagwaan Ram'!!! Can people take life a little less seriously?.. Our whole life is not dependent on this GC. I get to this forum only on weekends and after work-hours sometimes and try to get and give help the best I can...

Relax!!! take a deep breath!!! Help others if you can.. Post your questions for any help that you need.. If we can get occassional help from GP111 and Icarus, good for us!!!

to Prince/AMKumar

Guys,

As anything else, 'humor' is relative. You may not find it funny, but others may find it funny.. This forum has 100 other members. So do not try to impose your opinions, your sense of humor on others. You cannot talk for others. You either like it or you dont.. If you dont, move on.. I dont feel that my posting was insulting to 'GP111' and 'Icarus'.. I will make that clear in my next posting.

Chill out!!! :) :)

Sincerely,
WellWisher

puhrince said:
LISTEN dude, THAT was not light humor at all...no one found the post remotely funny - and who was discussing about working on weekends? seems to be you are guilty conscious about it..now everybody drop it and move on..it is normal for anyone(like gp111) whose labor is approved,to move on..lets see how long you stick around once urs is done...

LIGHT HUMOR - Theory: Are ICARUS & GP111 the same person

This was supposed to be 'LIGHT HUMOR'..
Icarus & GP111, if this posting will allegedly offend you, (as per AMKumar and Prince), my apologies!!! I have taken help from both of you in the past.. So, you guys know where I come from!!!

Thanks..

Sincerely,
WellWisher

WellWisher007 said:
My argument:

Sincerely,
WellWisher007