Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

where you find 90 days

Sorry. Could you tell me where you get the information about 90 days. After 90 days after replying 45 day letter, the lawyer can enquirring about case.

Thanks

hobby
p9k said:
Its more than 90 Days for you, As per 45 day letter you / Your Lawyer can start enquirring about your case , once 90 days are over, from the date you reply.

I believe they are suppose to make decision within 90 days of reply...Pl. correct if wrong.

Pl. update us all if you hear some thing...

Email - I recieved:-
" Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: D-05010-1xxxx

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification?s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter."

Good Luck Buddy...

EB3 - Michigan
PD:- July 2003

GCCovet....

I think it is very nice of GCCovet to be able to ask everyone to move on after the all the things someone said to you.
I believe Indira is correct to say that the guy should be either kicked off or warned. This board works because of the co-operation of everyone on the board not because of a few people who provide information.
The person who asks a trivial question is as important as the person answering the most important question. This is not about personalities, this is about sharing information and possible helping someone else with the best intentions. If you are frustrated with the process, then say so, do not take out your frustration on someone else on the board. You can always go for a 5 mile run to get the frustration our for the day! :)

Anyway, as you said, moving on is probably the best for all.

Good luck to everyone.

GCCovet said:
Everybody,
Please forget and move on. we all have ups and downs in life.
I have asked moderator to remove all the inappropriate language postings.

Hi

This is also to Moderator of the Forum:

I have apologised to everyone for my foul message to GCCOVET. Myself and GCCOVET have already moved on with all that happen in past couple of days.
To people who thinks I should be thrown out of this forum.
I have said this before " I never insulted any new comer to this portal, all I did is REQUESTED pollitely to use other forum or do personel message"

Secondaly I retaliated to GCCOVET as I felt humiliated after his/her message as I was presented wrongly in that message.

Third, I have already said I would like to move on and talk about related topics to this forum.
I am saying this for last time would not discuss this issue further.

If anybody would like to write messages which are directed towards me or insulting me, I request Moderator to kindly warn them or throw them out because I have apologised already to people I cann't keep on doing it.
Kindly Move on.

Whyallthis said:
Hi

This is also to Moderator of the Forum:

I have apologised to everyone for my foul message to GCCOVET. Myself and GCCOVET have already moved on with all that happen in past couple of days.
To people who thinks I should be thrown out of this forum.
I have said this before " I never insulted any new comer to this portal, all I did is REQUESTED pollitely to use other forum or do personel message"

Secondaly I retaliated to GCCOVET as I felt humiliated after his/her message as I was presented wrongly in that message.

Third, I have already said I would like to move on and talk about related topics to this forum.
I am saying this for last time would not discuss this issue further.

If anybody would like to write messages which are directed towards me or insulting me, I request Moderator to kindly warn them or throw them out because I have apologised already to people I cann't keep on doing it.
Kindly Move on.

All,
Most of the misunderstanding, I guess, is because WhyAllthis replied to some member using sentence 'Your question does not belong to this PORTAL' instead of using word "Thread". Hence, all this started.
Whyallthis has already apologized, I guess, its time we all move on.
Thank you all. I guess it was a bit of entertainment for all other members!
Let get back to our LC. Chak de fatte!
Whyallthis, we need to meet someday and have some coffee together!

PD June 2003

Hey Guys,

My PD is June 2003 and I got the letter in late Dec. of last year and attorney replied to it promptly. It's already 4 months passed now, is there benefit if I ask my attorney to inquire about my case.

Thanks,
madur

Never Mind

Ohok Guys..... Forget what had happened. We don't want to waste our time in unnecessary things. This thread is precious. There are lots of guys who come here every couple of hours expecting to hear some good news.

Zainy my man.... any updates on the tracker?

madur said:
Hey Guys,

My PD is June 2003 and I got the letter in late Dec. of last year and attorney replied to it promptly. It's already 4 months passed now, is there benefit if I ask my attorney to inquire about my case.

Thanks,
madur

According to the email reply I recieved regarding my BEC case number, long time ago, you should be able to enquire about your case after 90 days from the day the 45-day reply has been sent. So why don't you ask your attorney to call them and enquire about your case...
Please let us know the outcome of it.
My two cents.

Icarus!!!

Need an update my lord..

Where is queue-god at the moment?

Please tell me if the RIR queue (even for a short while) moves to May 2002 cases, cause that is where I am...right at the start (May 1 2002 PD)

thanks

Zany_Brainy said:
Need an update my lord..

Please tell me if the RIR queue (even for a short while) moves to May 2002 cases, cause that is where I am...right at the start (May 1 2002 PD)

thanks

I honestly believe that BEC will not process any case soon. no one is getting approved. it is all rumours, i will not believe unless DOL state it officialy. all this BEC buisness is a mess and mismanagment.it is the DOL's way as usual. look at the mess of PERM, no single approval yet. PERM doesn't look to be tested before it was implemented by DOL. it is all a mess and pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct, they do not know what to do and where to start. There systems and procedures are new and I guess currently they are in learning curve. By the time they learn to work there will be change in some law and we shall be back to square one.

antonioa77 said:
I honestly believe that BEC will not process any case soon. no one is getting approved. it is all rumours, i will not believe unless DOL state it officialy. all this BEC buisness is a mess and mismanagment.it is the DOL's way as usual. look at th mess of PERM, no single approval yet. PERM doesn't look to be tried before it was implemented by DOL. it is all a mess.

GP111,
I know its not updated ... 3 months .. 3years .. I don't think it makes any difference any more. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just now talked to my lawyer. They received on April 11 a LC approval for the follwoing case
Non-RIR case
Applied in Texas Work Force Commission: June 2000
Advertisement done on July 2001.
Sent to Dallas Regional office on Septmeber 2001.
45-day letter received on Jan 3, 2005. Response faxed the same day.
LC approved by Dallas BEC.
Received by lawyer on April 11, 2005.

antonioa77 said:
I honestly believe that BEC will not process any case soon. no one is getting approved. it is all rumours, i will not believe unless DOL state it officialy. all this BEC buisness is a mess and mismanagment.it is the DOL's way as usual. look at the mess of PERM, no single approval yet. PERM doesn't look to be tested before it was implemented by DOL. it is all a mess and pathetic.

Houston05 said:
I just now talked to my lawyer. They received on April 11 a LC approval for the follwoing case
Non-RIR case
Applied in Texas Work Force Commission: June 2000
Advertisement done on July 2001.
Sent to Dallas Regional office on Septmeber 2001.
45-day letter received on Jan 3, 2005. Response faxed the same day.
LC approved by Dallas BEC.
Received by lawyer on April 11, 2005.

I'm talking about RIR cases and not non-RIR that were waiting for more than 5 yrs. the process is too slow. it will take forever. an approval from here and another from there r like a droplet in an ocean. it is nothing really and negligible.

I have seen approvals

Jaiatl said:
You are correct, they do not know what to do and where to start. There systems and procedures are new and I guess currently they are in learning curve. By the time they learn to work there will be change in some law and we shall be back to square one.

My Lawyer recieved an approval for an April 2001 PD RIR case last week. It was a Texas case. This is the 3rd LC approval they have recieved from the BEC. So rest assured ICARUS knows what he tells us...and his information has always been corroborated..

thanks

Zany_Brainy said:
Need an update my lord..

thanks
Hi Icarus,
Can u please confirm in ur next update if each analyst is indeed able to clear 5-6 cases per day. U said there were appro 15k cases in the Dallas Regional queue (RIR) some time back, could they shrink it by any amount at all?
Thanks
--MC

Zany_Brainy said:
My Lawyer recieved an approval for an April 2001 PD RIR case last week. It was a Texas case. This is the 3rd LC approval they have recieved from the BEC. So rest assured ICARUS knows what he tells us...and his information has always been corroborated..

thanks
All these 3 approvals are from Dallas BEC or any thing from PHIL?
Could you confirm?

Zany_Brainy said:

thanks

For what its worth, my lawyer has also received about 10 approvals from the Dallas BPC in the last 2-3 weeks for priority dates of 4/30/01 or earlier. I didn't bother asking about the details of each case since it is irrelevant. All I needed to know was if approvals are coming in and what priority date was being worked on.

So, I agree with ZB that Icarus is very accurate in his statements. Now, only if we can get him to come back from his temporary hiatus and let us know if the April 2001 gridlock has been conquered or not.

Regards.