Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

cooldesi said:
I have not seen any case number with Julian date more than 13, that is after Jan 13. Have they stopped working on cases after that?

I just talked to HR Manager in my company and she is saying the latest case number she has is 05032 i.e. 1st of February.

keepingfaith said:
Hi everyone!

I can finally post in this thread now! After months of not getting any response on case status from Florida SWA (where my case has been since Dec. 2003), my employer sent an email to Dallas BEC on 03/01/05 and got the response saying "no information on that case is available at this time." ... Then, last Friday on 03/25/05, they sent us ANOTHER email now confirming they have the case and giving us the new case number!

So here's my status now:

PD: 12/30/03 SWA Florida
Never made it to regional DOL
Currently at Dallas BEC
WAITING FOR 45-DAY LETTER!!!

With the whole transition to BECs, I was very anxious to know when and where my case would be transferred. Now at least I know it's at the Dallas BEC and SOMEONE has seen it.

:p
this is a good news. is ur case RIR or regular?

sleepless_in_IN said:
You are first SWA - level applicant I heard getting a response from Dallas that they have your application. Did they supply case number? Can you share first few digits?

I think you are going to be disappointed. While Dallas BEC may have replied to the e-mail. Florida SWA cases are being transferred to the Philadelphia BEC

what is ur case number...

Rohitd,

my details are as follows...

Feb 2003 to TWC and August 2003 to DOL

my case number is D-04259-02***

THanks,
Maveric

rohitd said:
Has any one received the 45 day letter for cases transferred to Dallas DOL in August 2003 ?
My details are:
RIR EB2
Feb 2003: Texas Workforce commission
August 2003: Transferred to Dallas DOL

any info would be appreciated.
rohit

whats your first few digits of new case number?

If the first digit is D -means it is in Dallas, if its P - its in Philly. Dallas and Philly have access to all cases irrespective of where the actual documents are.

But as JustWatching mentioned, Florida SWA is supposed to to Philly. But I will not be surprised if it did go to Dallas too. As always nothing is reliable with these guys.

keepingfaith said:
Hi everyone!

I can finally post in this thread now! After months of not getting any response on case status from Florida SWA (where my case has been since Dec. 2003), my employer sent an email to Dallas BEC on 03/01/05 and got the response saying "no information on that case is available at this time." ... Then, last Friday on 03/25/05, they sent us ANOTHER email now confirming they have the case and giving us the new case number!

So here's my status now:

PD: 12/30/03 SWA Florida
Never made it to regional DOL
Currently at Dallas BEC
WAITING FOR 45-DAY LETTER!!!

With the whole transition to BECs, I was very anxious to know when and where my case would be transferred. Now at least I know it's at the Dallas BEC and SOMEONE has seen it.

:p

BEC process order

i thought i had read a post several months earlier indicating that BEC is going to process its own regional cases which have been approved by the SWA first. in other words, Dallas BEC is going to first process cases belong to Dallas regional office and Phily BEC is going to first process cases belong to Phily reginal office. Is this informatin true or not? :eek:

more case info

antonioa77 said:
this is a good news. is ur case RIR or regular?

Here are more details on my case...

PD: Dec. 2003, Florida SWA
RIR case
New BEC case number: T-05012- XXXXX

The email I got came from Dallas BEC, and says that "case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers"

Hope this helps!

Is it true?

Looking at the tracker excel file trend(Execllent work by JustWatching), looks like people who's files did not make to RD are not getting 45 day letter.
Earlier, someone had posted this fact, looks like it is going to be true!
Any comments?

T means the case is in process of data entry

Most probably after few weeks you will get a casenumber starting with P, incidicating the case is been entered into Philly BRC.

keepingfaith said:
Here are more details on my case...

PD: Dec. 2003, Florida SWA
RIR case
New BEC case number: T-05012- XXXXX

The email I got came from Dallas BEC, and says that "case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers"

Hope this helps!

GCCovet said:
Looking at the tracker excel file trend(Execllent work by JustWatching), looks like people who's files did not make to RD are not getting 45 day letter.
Earlier, someone had posted this fact, looks like it is going to be true!
Any comments?

If you look at the tracker, Philly BEC has BEGUN sending 45-day letters to people who NEVER made it to Regional Office, specifically 2001 cases from New York SWA (State, not Regional) have started getting 45-day letters.

Dallas BEC does NOT seem like they have started to do this but I imagine it's just a matter of time.

JustWatching said:
If you look at the tracker, Philly BEC has BEGUN sending 45-day letters to people who NEVER made it to Regional Office, specifically 2001 cases from New York SWA (State, not Regional) have started getting 45-day letters.

Dallas BEC does NOT seem like they have started to do this but I imagine it's just a matter of time.

Thank you, this is little relieving.

Hey Guys,
Just to let you know , I did get a 45 day letter from Dallas BEC for my 1997 case which was forwarded to Dallas DOL in June 2000 (NON_RIR). It's been a month that we have submitted the request. Now I am just waiting to here for the approval from them.

LCSEPT2003 said:
Hey Guys,
Just to let you know , I did get a 45 day letter from Dallas BEC for my 1997 case which was forwarded to Dallas DOL in June 2000 (NON_RIR). It's been a month that we have submitted the request. Now I am just waiting to here for the approval from them.

1997??? is that a typo?? Boy! you are a symbol of patience, if this is not a typo. Hang in there buddy, it is not very far from where we stand today. Good luck.

No, it's not a typo, I intially filed in 1997 and never converted to RIR. I do have another pending LC from Florida as well. Let see what happens.

ICARUS....Your one post can reply to many of our questions!! So please reply!!

Posting second time.....Don't mind ICARUS :)

=====================================================
Hi ICARUS,

This is great news for all of us that BEC has started processing cases and we have heard of few approvals too as discussed in previous posts of this forum.

I would appreciate if you could post some more details about processing....this would answer many of our questions!!

Like:

1). Which cases are being processed first? Either RIR or NON-RIR?

2). What PDs are being processed currently?

3). Could you roughly tell that how many 2000 PD cases are in FIFO-RIR queue and then how many 2001 FIFO-RIR cases are in queue? Based on this, we can atleast guess the expected processing time of our case.

4). California RIR cases which were transfered to BEC start from PD of June 2002 (or RD of MAY, 2003). So could you please tell us that where are these cases in FIFO queue...Like in top 100, top 200....etc.

If you answer above questions, i think we can get a rough idea about processing time frame..

So we all hope to see your reply pretty soon.

Thankyou so much Icarus!!

Bad News for RIR

Latest update from my source..

During a teleconference with AILA this week, the AILA representative indicated that the adjudication of cases at the BRC is based on the original priority date of a case (PD) - There was mention that they knew of only a handful of cases that have been approved by the BRC with PD of early 2000

BRC has not yet set up the two track system for regular cases and RIR - until the two track system is implemented do not expect to hear about RIR cases.

Likely time frame for setting up the separate queues :1-2 months

:(

Can you explain....

Does anybody know how many cases are pending with 2000 PD ??

Zany_Brainy said:
Latest update from my source..

During a teleconference with AILA this week, the AILA representative indicated that the adjudication of cases at the BRC is based on the original priority date of a case (PD) - There was mention that they knew of only a handful of cases that have been approved by the BRC with PD of early 2000

BRC has not yet set up the two track system for regular cases and RIR - until the two track system is implemented do not expect to hear about RIR cases.

Likely time frame for setting up the separate queues :1-2 months

:(