Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Got 45 day letter

This is my first posting in this forum. Just want to share the following info
with you all:( by the way I am on my 8th Year H1B extension and got this
just a few weeks back in a record 3 weeks time on regular stream from Vermont)

PD : 01/02/2003
Forwarded to DOL Chicago: 03/05/2004
State: Michigan
45 day letter: Received from Dallas BEC last week(around 03/25/2005)
asking if they wished to continue the process, Attorney
replied yes. I got an e-mail from Attorney's assistant on this
but did not get exact date received or case status no.

Good luck to all !!

Processing order

Icarus
What will be the order of processing in BEC

1)All the cases at Regional level in the order of PD..followed by All cases in State level in the order of PD

OR

2)Both Regional + State level cases in the order of PD

Thanks

Icarus said:
Unfortunately, RIR queue at Dallas is currently working on cases filed in 4/01, so there is not much advantage of one center over another. Majority of cases being processed from this group are TX and CA regional cases.

Orissa, Tomshu , Icarus, Alkea

Hello My Friend,
Can you chEck with your hotlines about he approvals. I am really worry thinking that what this guys are telling us are simply rumors about the approvals :confused:
Regards.

hi,

Does anybody know if applications filed in december 2004 under boston DOL have also been sent to Back Log reduction centers.

-thanks,
gcfriendly

Hi Guys

One thing is sure the approvals have started coming , especially in this website in other forum a person name "bbli" or something has posted that he got an approval and his PD I think is in year 2000.
As per my knowledge there are not many cases from 2000 so soon 2001 PD cases should get answers and so on.
So guys if anybody hears from BEC , kindly give your PD's and if you are RIR or non-RIR
Thanking you.

Whyallthis said:
Hi Guys

One thing is sure the approvals have started coming , especially in this website in other forum a person name "bbli" or something has posted that he got an approval and his PD I think is in year 2000.
As per my knowledge there are not many cases from 2000 so soon 2001 PD cases should get answers and so on.
So guys if anybody hears from BEC , kindly give your PD's and if you are RIR or non-RIR
Thanking you.

Yes,They astarted approvals but it is in snails pace.,
we need to pressurize DOL to spped up.... else we need to face another backlog ELIMINATION at 140 and 485 with the PERM APPROVALS..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=169018

Keep Patience...

I do not think they are slow, you will start to see approvals very thick and fast. Keep patience.

I think most of the 2001 PD's will get thier labour cleared by April end and PD with 2002 should be over by July. Currently as per my knowledge the BPC's are doing more of Analysis than data entry work.

One more thing to give you more hope is, I-140 & I-485 will be getting cleared faster, as they are streamlining the process.

So there is definitely hope. keep hope alive. Good times are coming.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Yes,They astarted approvals but it is in snails pace.,
we need to pressurize DOL to spped up.... else we need to face another backlog ELIMINATION at 140 and 485 with the PERM APPROVALS..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=169018

Yes actually speaking it should work some what similar to what you are saying.
I also feel that people with RIR might hear earlier as the earliest RIR cases are from somewhere in 2001 or 2002, so RIR que should start from that year onwards. I know that BEC personnel doesn't want to create a big gap but lets see what happens.
Kanjoos said:
I do not think they are slow, you will start to see approvals very thick and fast. Keep patience.

I think most of the 2001 PD's will get thier labour cleared by April end and PD with 2002 should be over by July. Currently as per my knowledge the BPC's are doing more of Analysis than data entry work.

One more thing to give you more hope is, I-140 & I-485 will be getting cleared faster, as they are streamlining the process.

I wish your are right. But our past experience does not tell it.

Kanjoos said:

You are not Kanjoos

Kanjoos said:

Hi Kanjoos, you are not a kanjoos but so generous.

Kanjoos said:

you know most of 2001 and 2002 filers from SWAs are not yet received 45 day letters..
How can you say by end of JULY most of them will be cleared..
yes ,I-140 & I-485 will be getting cleared faster, as they are streamlining the process
with the PERM approvals start coming later in 2 or 3 months..

you can have previlage to file 485 and 140 with a priority date which is current .. but who knows when your 140 get cleared ... we may face backlogs again at 140 & 485 ..

Yes good days are coming..
we need to pressurize the DOL to keep those good days else again one more time ...we will face BACKLOGS at 140
god bless all ...

Kanjoos said:

well unfortunately, the experience proves that what u said is over optimistic.
this is because:

once PERM is running and BEC, too many LC will be dumped into USCIS, therefore a tsunami of I140 and I 485 would be filed causing a new backlog. therefore if USCIS doesn't prepare itself for this surge, we r doomed to remain in a viscious circle. the only solution will be the addition of premium processing to I140 if not to I485 too. and second is the increase of visa numbers.

the trick is to streamiline the whole process in all phases from DOL to USCIS to state departement (visa numbers), otherwise we will still wait for yrs if at least one of those agencies is backlogged.

so i'm not that optimistic and hope I'm wrong.

antonioa77 said:
well unfortunately, the experience proves that what u said is over optimistic.
this is because:

once PERM is running and BEC, too many LC will be dumped into USCIS, therefore a tsunami of I140 and I 485 would be filed causing a new backlog. therefore if USCIS doesn't prepare itself for this surge, we r doomed to remain in a viscious circle. the only solution will be the addition of premium processing to I140 if not to I485 too. and second is the increase of visa numbers.

the trick is to streamiline the whole process in all phases from DOL to USCIS to state departement (visa numbers), otherwise we will still wait for yrs if at least one of those agencies is backlogged.

so i'm not that optimistic and hope I'm wrong.

the only solution will be the addition of premium processing to I140 if not to I485 too.
... you know every body will go for a premium processing

and second is the increase of visa numbers.

... increase with VISA numbers will not reduce backlog and it will increase as every one can file

the trick is to streamiline the whole process in all phases from DOL to USCIS to state departement

YES ,I agree., EVERY ONE IS ASKING THIS ONLY .. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..PROCESS EVERY THING BASED ON LABOR PRORITY DATE..
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE WAITING FROM LAST 4 YEARS TOGET THE FIRST STEP -- LABOR CLEARED .. BUT WHO FILED FOR PERM OR FAST LABOR PROCESSING STATES UNTIL LAST YEAR GETTING THEIR LABOR,I140 and 485 .. GREEN CARD WITH IN 2 YEARS..

YES THEY NEED TO STREAMLINE EVERY THING FROM LABOR FILING TO I485 APPROVAL FOR EMPLOYMENT BASED GREEN CARD PROCESS.. HOPE THAT DAY COME....

They Need To Streamline Every Thing From Labor Filing To I485 Approval

YES THEY NEED TO STREAMLINE EVERY THING FROM LABOR FILING TO I485 APPROVAL FOR EMPLOYMENT BASED GREEN CARD PROCESS.. HOPE THAT DAY COME
GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
the only solution will be the addition of premium processing to I140 if not to I485 too.
GOD_BLESS_YOU said:

... increase with VISA numbers will not reduce backlog and it will increase as every one can file

the trick is to streamiline the whole process in all phases from DOL to USCIS to state departement

YES ,I agree., EVERY ONE IS ASKING THIS ONLY .. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE..PROCESS EVERY THING BASED ON LABOR PRORITY DATE..
A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE WAITING FROM LAST 4 YEARS TOGET THE FIRST STEP -- LABOR CLEARED .. BUT WHO FILED FOR PERM OR FAST LABOR PROCESSING STATES UNTIL LAST YEAR GETTING THEIR LABOR,I140 and 485 .. GREEN CARD WITH IN 2 YEARS..

YES THEY NEED TO STREAMLINE EVERY THING FROM LABOR FILING TO I485 APPROVAL FOR EMPLOYMENT BASED GREEN CARD PROCESS.. HOPE THAT DAY COME....

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:

about premium processing of I140, INS in 2001 was about to implement it on i140 but they changed their mind in the last minute. this means that i140 premium processing possibilty is feasible but it needs some USCIS will.

about ur point about if the cap of visa numbers is increased , it will increase the backlog. well u r right in a way but not completely.
first let's say u have i140 premium processing and u have plenty of visa numbers available, this will create a backlog at i485 level but if u go for consular processing u will get the whole green card in 4 to 6 months instead of waiting for a backlogged queue in i485. therefore increasing the visa number will not necessary increase the backlog.

antonioa77 said:
about premium processing of I140, INS in 2001 was about to implement it on i140 but they changed their mind in the last minute. this means that i140 premium processing possibilty is feasible but it needs some USCIS will.

about ur point about if the cap of visa numbers is increased , it will increase the backlog. well u r right in a way but not completely.
first let's say u have i140 premium processing and u have plenty of visa numbers available, this will create a backlog at i485 level but if u go for consular processing u will get the whole green card in 4 to 6 months instead of waiting for a backlogged queue in i485. therefore increasing the visa number will not necessary increase the backlog.

There are both PROS AND CONS WITH CONSULAR PROCESSING..
for example.... ONE OF MY FRIEND WENT FOR CONSULAR IN 2001.. MISSED HIS FILE.. REFILED AGAIN .. GOT HIS 485 approved last week..

Another LC Approval from Dallas BEC

This is great news..

bpel said:
One of my family members just got the LC approved. I am happy
to provide this piece of info to you all.

Received: 3/28/2005
Approved @: Dallas BEC
Priority Date: 6/21/2001
type: Non RIR
State: TX

Good luck to all of you !