• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Cut-off numbers for May released, enjoy!!!!!

gabam

Registered Users (C)
Go the numbers early from KCC, congrats to guys who are current. By the way, Asia has really started picking up pace!!!!!!!!

Asia 7850
Africa 43400
Europe 27500
Oceania 1115

Thanks gabam, copied and posted to russian forum.... with credits given to you.

massive jumps...

THANKS for sharing the numbers. Africa number, too, has taken off. Looks like all will be current in June, or July at most ..
Go the numbers early from KCC, congrats to guys who are current. By the way, Asia has really started picking up pace!!!!!!!!

Asia 7850
Africa 43400
Europe 27500
Oceania 1115

Ok i feel really silly here, but can someone tell me how you all know what Month the numbers mean? Does the above mean the Oceania will be last for visa interviews? And how can you tell how many months the numbers mean?

I understand the lower the number the more current, but I still don't understand when people say their numbers have become current.

I'm sure this has been explained in another thread so sorry to repeat the question, so if anyone could give the link to a thread where its been explained or do a quick summary for me that would be much appreciated!

Ok i feel really silly here, but can someone tell me how you all know what Month the numbers mean? Does the above mean the Oceania will be last for visa interviews? And how can you tell how many months the numbers mean?

I understand the lower the number the more current, but I still don't understand when people say their numbers have become current.

I'm sure this has been explained in another thread so sorry to repeat the question, so if anyone could give the link to a thread where its been explained or do a quick summary for me that would be much appreciated!
Please check the visa bulletin: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5885.html

When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number.

Please check the visa bulletin: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5885.html

When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number.

Thanks so much hzss12. I knew someone would have asked it before and a simple link was all i needed. I really appreciate you showing me the link.
Thanks so much!

Asia 7850
Africa 43400
Europe 27500
Oceania 1115

Thanks to God almighty I am current to May 2013. Thanks Gabam for the information and God bless you!!!

Asia 7850
Africa 43400
Europe 27500
Oceania 1115

how did u know that africa will be 43400 if i may ask mr.

Tanx

Asia 7850
Africa 43400
Europe 27500
Oceania 1115

Yeappy e too Current
AS00073**