Currently the NSC is not adjudicating I-730 applications where the beneficiaries are

monch

Registered Users (C)
Hi please answer my question it is true that Currently the NSC is not adjudicating I-730 applications where the beneficiaries are in the United States and Currently beneficiaries of I-730 application who were not inspected will not be given an I-94.???

and if i entered Enter without inspection am i qualified derivative family member ,

My mother filed on me I-730 on 01.30.2006,on 06.25.2006 i had BIO done and after that on 05.07.2007 they transfer my case to Los Angeles local office .please give me any advise what i have to do and what will be with my case ???

thank you

Who told you that? Do you have documents the support that statement? I think its a lie. But I'm not sure. Ask a lawer.

Hi please answer my question it is true that Currently the NSC is not adjudicating I-730 applications where the beneficiaries are in the United States and Currently beneficiaries of I-730 application who were not inspected will not be given an I-94.???

and if i entered Enter without inspection am i qualified derivative family member ,

My mother filed on me I-730 on 01.30.2006,on 06.25.2006 i had BIO done and after that on 05.07.2007 they transfer my case to Los Angeles local office .please give me any advise what i have to do and what will be with my case ???

thank you

Just be patient and don't panic. 95% probability that you'll be invited for the interview. A friend of mine waited for 2 years until he and his wife got an appointment for the interview. So cool down and wait.

I-730

Once your case is transferred to local office you will be called soon for an interview and be given I-94. It does not matter whether you are inspected or not. It is clearly written on the I-730 instruction that you can apply for I-730 benefit no matter what status you have. This is the truth. By the way, who told you that "...will not be given I-94" I am sure a lawyer won't tell you.

In addition, one member suggested it might take you about two years for interview. I think he is mentioning there I-485 not I-730. I-485 is completely different case.

thank you

Monch... I am not sure where you got this information from..... I had filed I-730 for my wife.....It got approved but because of some unavoidable situation she EWI. She filed for Asylum but Supervisor of asylum officers clearly told my wife that if you are an I-730 beneficiary then it doesnt matter how you entered into US so we went to local Immigration office and they issued her I-94 (Asylum Status Granted).

Well! Confusion (regarding already issued I-94) always stayed on top of my mind.... Now her I-485 interview is scheduled within next 14 days ....

Eventhough this interview is not directly related to your case but her I-730 and EWI are few things which could be cleared during this interview....I will post whatever info I get from her interview....

Currently the NSC is not adjudicating I-730 applications

Hi Singh6 ,i got this informaion from web site ,please tell me can i apply for asylum I-589 if i'm beneficary of I-730 Pending case??. deadline of I-589 1 year is passed already,I'm thinking to apply for asylum because i can not Wait for approval in I-730 ,i can not drive work or do somthing ,i have not any documents ,thank you if you can give me any advice.

Please post the link of the web site you got this information from...

As far as I know... If you miss filing I-589 within one year of your arrival then they do not approve your asylum application unless there were unavoidable circumstances in I-589 delay..... Again... I had filed my I-589 several years ago and if any law got changed in the mean time ....then....check it out with rest of the forum members.

Hi Singh6 i got that information from this web page

http://www.alanleelaw.com/english/articles/a2005-12-01.htm

,I don't know if it true ,but i guess maybe it's true because they transfer my case to here in Los Angeles. Please tell me if i don't have any documents original to proof of relationship i can have a problem in interview?? I have only birth certificat copy,thank you

Hi Monch,

My family members are here in USA & entered legally. I have sent their I-730's to NSC on Sep 2005. It is still pending. The only action they have taken so far is BIO 3 on May 4, 2007. Nothing else except 3 LUD changes so far.

My question is how I can expedite them besides writing e mail?

Thanks.

Hi chang1428 ,if you want to expedite you have to write to your local district congressman ,and his staff members will help you to resolve that problem,tell me please they have Employment Authorization ,here in US?? and what country they are from??

I-94

Monch, you mentioned that your I-730 is transferred to California. I read the website link you sent to the forum; it seems that a meeting note. This is my personal opinion; for instance, the note "D.) Currently the NSC is not adjudicating I-730 applications where the beneficiaries are in the United States." is referring that currently NSC is not adjudicating I-730 instead they transfer cases to local offices. I think that is why they transferred your i-730 without adjudicating. As far as I-94 concerned, why do you need it as long as your I-730 is going to be adjudicated at local office in California?

I believe you will be given work permit and SS # after your interview. Of course, if you have birth certificate that will be enough evidence, but if they might need further evidence you may be required to get DNA test.

thank you

Hi Yortnam thank you for your comment with this issue ,i hope they will give me SS# and EA after interview,concerning DNA test and birth certificate,i can tell you that i have only copy of birth.DNAtest I believe they can not require me to give them it's voluntary. but if they will require me so I’m gona go ahead and give them, I’m clear :) only it's expensive.

thank you

The link which you have posted talk about a conference call of September 29 2005..... that I-730 benefeceries who EWI will not be issued I-94. My friend's I-730 was approved few years ago but she EWI in 2005 and she was issued I-94 in July 2006 when she visited one of the district offices in CA. No question asked. May be this conference call is already outdated.

Thank you for response .I'm just worry about interview what they will ask me and if i entered without inspection they not gonna ask me details how i do that.