Current situation at asylum office SF CALIFORNIA

As others have said above it could be years and years in waiting.

I applied in the Newark NJ office and was lucky enough to get an interview within a month of application. But they made me wait four months for the approval. Of course none of this is anything compared with the time you guys have to wait for.

My timeline below. Hope it helps. God bless you all and God bless America.

I never did it. Waiting for one :)
Hi Konstantin Adamov
I have question for you. I see from your time line that your wife got EAD. Did she applied for EAD because she has her own asylum case or did she get EAD because she is included in your asylum case?

Assyle billa . I'm praying for you. wish you hear good news soon.

Hi Konstantin Adamov
I have question for you. I see from your time line that your wife got EAD. Did she applied for EAD because she has her own asylum case or did she get EAD because she is included in your asylum case?

Thanx bro

Hi Konstantin Adamov

Could you tell me abt your AO (first and Second AO)?

Hi Konstantin Adamov

My wife included in my case, but she has her own number too. I do not know why.
We applied separately for EAD with separate forms.

My wife included in my case, but she has her own number too. I do not know why.
We applied separately for EAD with separate forms.
You mean you are the only one who applied for asylum ! and your wife did not apply for asylum by herself, only included in your case.
Maybe you lawyer submit to separate asylum cases for you and your wife ! What do you think?

You mean you are the only one who applied for asylum ! and your wife did not apply for asylum by herself, only included in your case.
Maybe you lawyer submit to separate asylum cases for you and your wife ! What do you think?
Hi

I have no layer and actually you do not need one for asylum cases. Pretty easy to fill the form and collect needed documents.
If you filling for assylum y0u can inclide ypur wifi into your case, but you must also fill the same form for he. Thats why my wifi has its own asylum case number. But is going as spouse in my form. I am primary applicant.

Assyle billa, congrats after second fingerprint it means your case is approved soon you will receive the new EAD and approval letter

Honestly I think all asylum applicants need immigration legal support , US asylum law is very complicated to navigate

Guys i am reading all these as I wanna go to us to claim asylum ... BIG QUESTIONS !! what do u guys do during the process of waiting months , years etc... can you work ?? can you move freely ?? can you bring your partner and child over to us ??? pleeaasee heelp

Guys i am reading all these as I wanna go to us to claim asylum ... BIG QUESTIONS !! what do u guys do during the process of waiting months , years etc... can you work ?? can you move freely ?? can you bring your partner and child over to us ??? pleeaasee heelp

While you're waiting for your asylum decision you can apply for work permit one you have then you can work, beside that you're free in US as long as no commit any crime, apply for driving license, SSN which will be only for work propose, and for family you can not bring them to US, once you get your asylum grant then you're eligible to apply for your family (spouse and unmarried children) to apply for them it's form I-730 with all evidence and supporting documents, then USCIS will approve your petition and send it to NVC for review and then NVC will send it oversea to US embassy in your country for interview and it could take between 12 to 16 months,

Hope this help you and others that are new here and wants info, good luck!

Hi

I have no layer and actually you do not need one for asylum cases. Pretty easy to fill the form and collect needed documents.
If you filling for assylum y0u can inclide ypur wifi into your case, but you must also fill the same form for he. Thats why my wifi has its own asylum case number. But is going as spouse in my form. I am primary applicant.
I don't think so you can apply asylum for your wife, unless she has the same treat as you and she is in United States,
But sure you can include her in your case if they are here with you and you get your grant then they also get grant but if they not here then you have to file for them to join you