Current as of June 1st? Post updates here ..

Hello All,
We made a peaceful landing yesterday. Both Primary and Dependent are approved.

Thanks for all the guys and gals especially SARAS, POJ and so many who have been helpful and valuable for people like us who have spent gruelling years to go thru this painful process.

Hope to hear a happy message from all of you very soon.

Our prayers and wishes are always with everyone who is still waiting for their moment.

Thanks and Regards
Alex.A
I-485 approved June 3rd 2007

Hello All,

Thanks for all the guys and gals especially SARAS, POJ and so many who have been helpful and valuable for people like us who have spent gruelling years to go thru this painful process.

Our prayers and wishes are always with everyone who is still waiting for their moment.

Thanks and Regards
Alex.A

Congratulations Pachai_Tamizhan...You deserve a vacation...kick back enjoy

Cheers

Looks like most of the approvals are coming from TSC only. Hardly any approvals from NSC. I guess NSC employees are still sleeping.

Congrats ..

Hello All,

Thanks and Regards
Alex.A

All the best in the future. Enjoy your freedom.

cheers,

saras

Thanks ..

I'm praying for all of you who are recently current. I know how you feel right now. I wish all of you the best of luck, you all will be free soon.

Saras76 can't wait for your approval, massive celebration on this forum.

God bless everyone here.

mvusa,

Thank you for your kind wishes. Haven't seen any movement with my case yet. Hoping to be done with this process this week. Am not counting on it though :).

cheers,

saras

me - PD SEP 2001/India

Saras,

I am also from PD Sep 2001. Still not see any movement in LUD. Not sure what the logic they are using to process case.

mvusa,

Thank you for your kind wishes. Haven't seen any movement with my case yet. Hoping to be done with this process this week. Am not counting on it though :).

cheers,

saras

Depends on several factors ..

Thanks Geofu54,

I am happy for everybody who getting approved. I just not understanding why mine is not moving yet.

-GCxyz
PD - March 2002
EB3 (India)
140 - approved 2004
485 - Waiting
5th EAD and AP

GCxyz,

An approval depends on several factors. One of the most important ones is the officer that has your case. He/she maybe slow or maybe more strict than others. Who knows? Also, TSC has never done anything in a methodical way and they will not approve anything methodically. We will just have to wait our turn to get lucky.

cheers,

saras

Congratulations Pachai_Tamizhan!

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Could you please clarify one small thing? Did you give your second FP recently? It appears that your first FP was done over two years ago.

Please let us know. I am stuck waiting for the second FP notice.

Baskar

Something I noted ..

Saras,

I am also from PD Sep 2001. Still not see any movement in LUD. Not sure what the logic they are using to process case.

wheretogo,

As ridiculous as this sounds, I have noticed that all approvals so far have been cases beyond 2001 PDs. I have yet to see a India EB3 2001 PD get approved since June 1st. God knows what they are doing.

I would not be surprised if they took all the 2001s and plied them onto a few officers. Instead of speeding things up it may delay things for 2001 PDs. Anything is possible with these agencies. We will just have to wait and watch.

If nothing happens this week then I will start all sorts of inquiries.

cheers,

saras

Yuo are so right saras. When I called lasttime officer told me that your file is piled up because pd was not current and not assign to officer yet.

Also you are very lucky that your case is from TSC and not from NSC. atleast you should be happy for that because NSC people are still recovering from vacation they ahd for last 18/24 months.

I know you will be more happy when you get GC, but something is better than nothing. ;)

SARAS, it may be that you and me are stuck with name check. did you call TSC to find out status of your case?

Thanks SHAS,SARAS, BASKAR and all of you.

What I did was I called USCIS TEXAS every single day after the priority day
moved to June 2003 and every time fortunately I spoke to different officer.

Keep hope your moment will come and Good luck in your process.

Thanks

Regards
Alex. A

Something is better than nothing ..

Yuo are so right saras. When I called lasttime officer told me that your file is piled up because pd was not current and not assign to officer yet.

Also you are very lucky that your case is from TSC and not from NSC. atleast you should be happy for that because NSC people are still recovering from vacation they ahd for last 18/24 months.

I know you will be more happy when you get GC, but something is better than nothing. ;)

SARAS, it may be that you and me are stuck with name check. did you call TSC to find out status of your case?

Well, I did talk to a service rep on Firday and she said that my case is with an officer. She would not give me any more info. Lets see what happens.

cheers,

saras

Today I received 4 emails (2 for me and 2 for my wife) with the current status as : Approval Notice Sent

Does that mean I would receive both approval notice and the card or just approval notice?

I would appreciate your thoughts on this

--------------------------

Hi,
I got 4 emails (2 for me and 2 for my wife) from USCIS with the following message:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 1, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow
30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you
we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call
customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we
process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

LUD on my 485's changed on June 1st and today with the above message. I hope our Green Cards are approved

Please let me know if this is approval or something else

Appreciate your insights

thanks

------------------------
PD: March 2003
I 140/485 ND: Nov 17, 2003
I 140 approved : Jan 1, 2006

Congrats ..

Today I received 4 emails (2 for me and 2 for my wife) with the current status as : Approval Notice Sent

Does that mean I would receive both approval notice and the card or just approval notice?

I would appreciate your thoughts on this

--------------------------

SKumarD,

You are approved my friend. Enjoy the freedom. Please share your case details with us.

cheers,

saras

SKumarD,

You are approved my friend. Enjoy the freedom. Please share your case details with us.

cheers,

saras

Thank you Saras for the wishes

I got "Card Ordered" emails yesterday and "Approval Notice Sent" emails today. I was just wondering if I get the card or else I need to make InfoPass appointment to get the card. Kishram mentioned that InfoPass appointment system has changed. No need to go through that step any longer

I have been reading this forum for a long time and was benefitted by several peoples' suggestions
I am thankful to the forum for their tremondous help

My case details:

Labor filed : March 2003 (State: NC)
Labor approved: Oct 2003
I 140/485 Concurrent filing: Nov 17, 2003
I-140 approved : Jan 2006
EB3 - India, TSC
2 FPs, 3 EADs so far