Curiousity about Other MARRIED couples applying

I'm a USC (Texas born & bred) and my husband is South African. I'm of Euro-Asian descent and he's of Euro descent (german/scottish). We both live in Houston, TX.

We met in college (he's an F-1 international student), fell in love, got married, and now we're trying to navigate the frustrating & impossibly slow immigration process to get his GC!

:eek: LOL I bet:eek: LOL

Ms. Trini: How are you liking Vegas? We are close enough and so have made some trips there that were fun (although, unlike most San Diegans, I fly - don't believe in car trips longer than 3 hours...). But I was curious whether you like LIVING there?

Ms. Trini: How are you liking Vegas? We are close enough and so have made some trips there that were fun (although, unlike most San Diegans, I fly - don't believe in car trips longer than 3 hours...). But I was curious whether you like LIVING there?

ah ha look who it is, the cookie monster. I've lived here for 16 years and I love it. The night life is great and so is the day. Unlike some places I feel pretty safe sending my kids to school (high and middle school). Their is so much more than sin in this city LOL, we have real family life here, besides the gambling. The Strip is the middle of the city and then you have our beautiful community surrounding it.. But San Deigo, I love it there too. My Grandfather lives there he plays pan at the swap meet. Then you have the beach and the beautiful broadwalk. I wish I could combine the two now that would be lovely.

ah ha look who it is, the cookie monster. I've lived here for 16 years and I love it. The night life is great and so is the day. Unlike some places I feel pretty safe sending my kids to school (high and middle school). Their is so much more than sin in this city LOL, we have real family life here, besides the gambling. The Strip is the middle of the city and then you have our beautiful community surrounding it.. But San Deigo, I love it there too. My Grandfather lives there he plays pan at the swap meet. Then you have the beach and the beautiful broadwalk. I wish I could combine the two now that would be lovely.

Yes, I believe you. I was just curious - a place is seldom just one thing. BTW, would you say no to a cookie? Please don't pretend like I'm this big glut or something. Besides, didn't you know we're all slim and trim in Cali? lol

Yes, I believe you. I was just curious - a place is seldom just one thing. BTW, would you say no to a cookie? Please don't pretend like I'm this big glut or something. Besides, didn't you know we're all slim and trim in Cali? lol

Yeah but this is Vegas baby, becoming the new Hollywood. BTW the we are slim and trim here too but not as superfical. LOL And that cookie I would say no it, I have a flat tummy to maintain. After two kids I can't aford to look like I had any LOL. Talk about being superficial.

Rogersck, from where in the philippines r u. I'm from manila.

Sorry wtnginatl, I have completely forgotten about this thread and just noticed your question today. Anyway, I was from Quezon City. Lived there my whole life till I came here in early 2005. Are you from P.I. as well? If so, where?

Me: Naturalized USC; originally born in Trinidad and Tobago. Living in the US since I was eight!
Husband: Trinidadian
Live in Queens, NY

Me: Peru, South America
Husband: USC born and raised NY upstate
We live in Connecticut :)

I am Peruvian too, and my husband is a naturalized US citizen, he's originally Colombian; and we live in New Jersey.

My wife is a natural born, first generation US citizen and I am a probably 20th or so generation citizen of Austria, now US permanent resident. We live in the lone star state.