CSC>NSC Card Production ordered

purplehazea

Registered Users (C)
On June 25, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Guys,

It is my turn to give the good news of approval. I had spoken on Thursday to my senator and got a response that I will hear back of a decision within 30 days. I knew it would be quicker than 30 days. So this morning when I saw the e-mails, I thought I was hallucinating and imagining the e-mails. I printed them out to make sure I see them!!!!:D :p

Well I wish you all the very best. And if you have any questions, please e-mail me at purplehaze_a@yahoo.com

My general advice to you guys is that you should try everything including Senator and Congressional inquiry, Ombudsman, USCIS Service Inquiry. But be judicious about not doing too much simultaneously!

All glories to lord Krishna in whom I trust and keep my faith in. He has been merciful to me like always.

Last edited by a moderator:
PD Aug 2001
RD Jan 2005
CSC case transfered to NSC in Feb 07
Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days

On June 25, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Guys,

It is my turn to give the good news of approval. I had spoken on Thursday to my senator and got a response that I will hear back of a decision within 30 days. I knew it would be quicker than 30 days. So this morning when I saw the e-mails, I thought I was hallucinating and imagining the e-mails. I printed them out to make sure I see them!!!!:D :p

Well I wish you all the very best. And if you have any questions, please e-mail me at purplehaze_a@yahoo.com

My general advice to you guys is that you should try everything including Senator and Congressional inquiry, Ombudsman, USCIS Service Inquiry. But be judicious about not doing too much simultaneously!

Congratulations. What is your PD and RD? I hope to see my approval soon......just waiting and getting frustated.

Guys,

All glories to lord Krishna in whom I trust and keep my faith in. He has been merciful to me like always.

Congratulations Purplehazea. Hare Krishna. Lord Krishna has listned to you.
Be in touch.
Suresh

I got the same message

I got the same message today

PD: Sep 2002
EB-3

does that mean its approved