WAC 01-293-xxxxx

Thanks

More Info

Date Filed: 8/20/2001
RD: 9/24/2001
Approved on: 12/11/2001
Received Approval Notice: 12/26/2001
Case# WAC-01-293-xxxxxx

What is on your approval notice? I don\'t understand the words on mine.

On mine, it is written that "The above application has been approved. We have notified the consulate listed above that the applicant\'s status has been adjusted to that of a lawful permanent resident. ...."
But my question is that my status is still nonimmigrant. I didn\'t do adjustment of status in the States. How come the approval notice said I have been adjusted to that? Is this normal? Any gurus have any idea?
Thanks.

New CP

Guys,
I just got my I140 approved and my lawyer chose CP during filing I140.Is there any way i can opt for AC140 by filing and geting the receipt of I824 ??

Thanks in advance.

what does the approval notice say?

On mine, it is written that "The above application has been approved. We have notified the consulate listed above that the applicant\'s status has been adjusted to that of a lawful permanent resident. ...."
But my question is that my status is still nonimmigrant. I didn\'t do adjustment of status in the States. How come the approval notice said I have been adjusted to that? Is this normal? Any gurus have any idea? I am worrying INS just sent a notice to the consulate, not NVC.
Thanks.

Still Waiting for I-824 July 2001 approval ?

My I-824 CSC details

EB3
RD : July 2001
WAC# : WAC-01-230-XXXXX

Still not approved by INS ? Anyone with similar luck?

- ckv