CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

thank you shahramt, Since my EAD is expiring in Sept my lawyer asked me to take an infopass around Aug 14th, to be on safe side. It seems they don't give interim EAD anymore, rather they request uscis to expedite.

Raj

NSC. EAD took 3 months exactly, AP had an LUD the same time but message did not change.

Wait finally over

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that today we got our GC's.
The wait is finally over.
Don't remember much details about my case before 485 application but 485 was applied in June 2005, did 3 ead's and AP's since then.

Good luck to all of you.
This forum has been a fantastic source of information.

Keep up the good work and keep sharing.
Knowledge/information is power.

hi sksave,
Congratulations. When was your name check cleared. Did you contact congressman/senator?
Regards,
Raj

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that today we got our GC's.
The wait is finally over.
Don't remember much details about my case before 485 application but 485 was applied in June 2005, did 3 ead's and AP's since then.

Good luck to all of you.
This forum has been a fantastic source of information.

Keep up the good work and keep sharing.
Knowledge/information is power.

I had a rfe for employment verification so only luds related to that.

I did contact the congressman last year but nothing after that.
I don't know when my NC was cleared.

LUDs on my I131s and 765

I received LUDs on my I131s and 765, with 'case status pending'. where as my spouse's 765 is approved. Any idea why mine is not showing 'approved'

Thanks
MA001

Last edited by a moderator:
sometimes their could be a delay of day or two though you applied at same time. can you please tell what is ur RD for the EAD/AP.
Raj

I received LUDs on my I131s and 765, with 'case status pending'. where as my spouse's 765 is approved. Any idea why mine is not showing 'approved'

Thanks
MA001

How to talk to someone at NSC

This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find the info. Wanted to know how to talk to someone at NSC.. The phone number, options to enter and any other tips. Thanks in advance..

call 18003755283
enter 1, 2, 2, 6, 1
then your receipt number
then 1, 3, 4
and wait for the rep

Raj

This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find the info. Wanted to know how to talk to someone at NSC.. The phone number, options to enter and any other tips. Thanks in advance..

Family residence

I have a general question about I485. For an employment based 485 process, the applicant must reside in the State he had labor approved. My question is whether dependents of the applicant can stay another State?

Thanks Raj. All of this worked, except that no one picked up the phone for an hour, after which I hung up. Is this wait time typical, or should I try again?

call 18003755283
enter 1, 2, 2, 6, 1
then your receipt number
then 1, 3, 4
and wait for the rep

Raj

Thanks gcba and Hans!
I've got a phone call from senator's office yesterday (1 day after the approval) telling me they were notified about its approval.

"Very surprising ways the system works" :) as last contact with senator's office was long long ago.

I've sent mail to the President in early June pointing out the ineffectiveness of the FBI and name check process. I've got a response from White House in the end of July that they've sent a request to DHS. Response was technically received after I found out the name check is completed but c'mon the link is pretty clear.

Congratulations Rexx!. Hope you lead the way for other long time waiters.

I have question. My online messages says "pending standard processing".
Does everybody have the same message like "pending standard processing". I have not noticed the term "standard processing" before. Just checking if this is
their standard format.

Congratulations Rexx !!

Boobs,
My online message says the same. It must be the standard message. My name check is still pending as of last Monday.

My EAD got approved yesterday, exactly on the 90th day from RD.

gcba,
very few of us are left in this forum. I think the list is

boobs,
gcba,
hans,
birdlove,
MA001,
sksave,
shahramt,
GCAnts,
rajrw (RD: Aug-25-2005, PD: Aug-21-2001, 3 EADs, 2 FP's)

Congratulations Rexx!. Hope you lead the way for other long time waiters.

I have question. My online messages says "pending standard processing".
Does everybody have the same message like "pending standard processing". I have not noticed the term "standard processing" before. Just checking if this is
their standard format.